Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

(edited)

That's why I asked: to see if you were Fluttershy yet. Watch the video to the end.

I watched the whole video but i didn't fully become fluttershy yet. Right now my mind is still going back and forth between me and fluttershy. I'll try another fluttershy session after work tonight and tomorrow morning in hopes that i have the full change. I'll be back later everypony. :)

Ok going into work with some of the fluttershy hypnosis effects lingering. This ought to be fun. :)

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

I watched the whole video but i didn't fully become fluttershy yet. Right now my mind is still going back and forth between me and fluttershy. I'll try another fluttershy session after work tonight and tomorrow morning in hopes that i have the full change. I'll be back later everypony. :)

Ok going into work with some of the fluttershy hypnosis effects lingering. This ought to be fun. :)

At least it wasn't Discord....

How did it go, Flutterblue?

At least it wasn't Discord....

How did it go, Flutterblue?

Not bad. I did have a little shyness but for the most part i was still myself. Also was weird because as i was working i started to feel the wings and tail. There were some points if my shift where i had to step into the back an use my willpower to get rid of some mental and physical changes that would have been bad for work but i still kept the fluttershy mental voice.

Not bad. I did have a little shyness but for the most part i was still myself. Also was weird because as i was working i started to feel the wings and tail. There were some points if my shift where i had to step into the back an use my willpower to get rid of some mental and physical changes that would have been bad for work but i still kept the fluttershy mental voice.

Are you going to try the file again soon?

(edited)

Are you going to try the file again soon?

Tonight if i'm not tired. If not then i'll do it tomorrow since i'm off work. I'm also going to try something with the hooves on my legs. I'm going to wear socks and see how effective that is. Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Tonight if i'm not tired. If not then i'll do it tomorrow since i'm off work. I'm also going to try something with the hooves on my legs. I'm going to wear socks and see how effective that is.

Oh, right!  I heard that wearing socks on your hands and feet helps with the hoof change, but I keep forgetting to try it.

Oh, right! I heard that wearing socks on your hands and feet helps with the hoof change, but I keep forgetting to try it.

Never tried it but it's worth a shot.i'm not sure if i want to wear socks on my hands. My family will think i'm weird.

Never tried it but it's worth a shot.i'm not sure if i want to wear socks on my hands. My family will think i'm weird.

I think they may find the fact that you think you're a talking, timid. yellow, female pegasus named Fluttershy a little more odd than socks on your hands. :lol:  

I think they may find the fact that you think you're a talking, timid. yellow, female pegasus named Fluttershy a little more odd than socks on your hands. :lol:

I can just imagine myself saying: "um can you please stop staring at me......if that's ok with you".

BTW i just felt my wings appear again.

I can just imagine myself saying: "um can you please stop staring at me......if that's ok with you".

BTW i just felt my wings appear again.

It was probably a mixture of my description and your quote.  Let me try something....

fluffy-kitten.jpg

bunny-2-jpg.jpg

group-Flying-butterflies2.jpg

(edited)

It was probably a mixture of my description and your quote. Let me try something....

fluffy-kitten.jpg

bunny-2-jpg.jpg

group-Flying-butterflies2.jpg

Sooooo much cuteness. No mental changes yet. Just physical. Right now it feels like i'm flapping my wings with joy Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

It's just a matter of time. My whole body feels like a pony but my mind is still the same.......but not for long

Try doing the opposite of your patented willpower attack, and say these aloud:

"I'm a shy pony."

"I'm a nice pony."

"I am Fluttershy."

"etc."

Try doing the opposite of your patented willpower attack, and say these aloud:

"I'm a shy pony."

"I'm a nice pony."

"I am Fluttershy."

"etc."

There is one more thing that i can try. I'm going to listen to the song "music in the treetops" again and again and again. Just listened to it once and i started to go in and out of fluttershy's personality

(edited)

There is one more thing that i can try. I'm going to listen to the song "music in the treetops" again and again and again. Just listened to it once and i started to go in and out of fluttershy's personality

You should go for it, I suppose, or listen to this: 

Edited by TSG

You should go for it, I suppose, or listen to this:

Dang it chris stop fighting with your own mind.......ow my head hurts.........can anypony please tell me what's going on

(edited)

Why does my head hurt. My name is chris.....no that doesn't sound right. It's Fluttershy

I think your head hurts because you're thinking too hard.  Just relax, Fluttershy. img-2897051-1-rabbit_vp.jpg

Please tell me you weren't found in that state; you just disappeared.

Edited by TSG

(edited)

I think your head hurts because you're thinking too hard. Just relax, Fluttershy. img-2897051-1-rabbit_vp.jpg

Please tell me you weren't found in that state; you just disappeared.

Hey sorry for the absence. Last thing i remember was me going into the fluttershy state but then i passed out due to me being very tired. That i think was the closest i've been to fully becoming fluttershy. Hopefully i can get back into that state tomorrow ( or rather later today) when i wake back up. The feeling though was very weird. It is very hard to explain. I don't even remember posting the last post before this one.

I'm so upset. I was so close to achieving the full fluttershy state. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO TIRED!!!!!!! :(

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Hey sorry for the absence. Last thing i remember was me going into the fluttershy state but then i passed out due to me being very tired. That i think was the closest i've been to fully becoming fluttershy. Hopefully i can get back into that state tomorrow ( or rather later today) when i wake back up. The feeling though was very weird. It is very hard to explain. I don't even remember posting the last post before this one.

I'm so upset. I was so close to achieving the full fluttershy state. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO TIRED!!!!!!! :(

You're supposed to have slept 6 hours in the last 18 before doing hypnosis.  ;)

You're supposed to have slept 6 hours in the last 18 before doing hypnosis. ;)

Last few days has been hard to get sleep since it's been close to 90 degrees in my area. Plus i'm working so that's another factor

I think i'm going to take the next few days off from the hypnosis for 2 reasons:

1. I haven't gotten a whole lot of sleep the past few days and i need that for work.

2. The next few days is suppose to be hot and i can't focus on the hypno files when it's hot.

I'll still post if anything unusual happens to me (hooflock, personality change, etc..) but i just need a short break from this.

OOC: I tried the Rarity one twice and nothing happened during both of them. Maybe I'll try it two more times tonight wearing socks on my hands and feet.

Wearing socks does help. Never tried it on my hands though