Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

(edited)

Now for the real efforts! 172945.png?1393885959

fluttershy_and_angel_snuggle_by_thatguy1

Yep. Definitely a mad scientist....

Ok that video got me closer but i was able to use my willpower to stop it *scratches pony ears*. Well it's getting late and i need some rest. I'll be ready to do the files again hopefully by tuesday or wednesday. I'll still post any side effects that i still have and maybe practice some of the triggers. Until then: goodnight everypony Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Ok that video got me closer but i was able to use my willpower to stop it *scratches pony ears*. Well it's getting late and i need some rest. I'll be ready to do the files again hopefully by tuesday or wednesday. I'll still post any side effects that i still have and maybe Until then: goodnight everypony

Curses, foiled again! And I almost won, too...... :(  I'll get you next time! 

• Brohoof 1

Curses, foiled again! And I almost won, too...... :( I'll get you next time!

Who knows i may post as fluttershy later. I'm still listening to some fluttershy songs so it may trigger it

(edited)

That's the point! I'm an evil scientist who uses the power of the psyche against my foes!

Well better protect my mind. Oh wait you already started triggering the fluttershy hypnosis......well played.

Oh boy both of my hands just twitched and are starting to feel like hooves.

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Well better protect my mind. Oh wait you already started triggering the fluttershy hypnosis......well played.

Oh boy b

Oh boy both of my hands just twitched and are starting to feel like hooves.

Don't fight it, Fluttershy. Rabbit_in_montana.jpg

(edited)

Don't fight it, Fluttershy. Rabbit_in_montana.jpg

I need to finish cleaning my room. How in equestria will i be able to do that with hooves.

That rabbit is soooooo cute

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Try singing while you work; that'll make things go faster.

Good thing i don't need to stand to clean out the drawer i'm working. Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i can't stand right now

My current state - I'm listening, but after first tries around week ago, when the trigger was locked in my head, it's now still hard to listen AJ file to the end. But it kinda work, everytime when I say AJ trigger (even if I have got a problems with saying "reliable"), I am feeling mostly ears, sometimes hooves. 

"I'm a shy pony"....... Hmm still nothing but i do have a slight tingly sensation in my head....but no personality changes

That's strange... I was never listening the Fluttershy file and any of my hipnosis had trigger with "shy" word in it. But when I've red those post, I've felt my ears changing into pony ears...

My current state - I'm listening, but after first tries around week ago, when the trigger was locked in my head, it's now still hard to listen AJ file to the end. But it kinda work, everytime when I say AJ trigger (even if I have got a problems with saying "reliable"), I am feeling mostly ears, sometimes hooves.

That's strange... I was never listening the Fluttershy file and any of my hipnosis had trigger with "shy" word in it. But when I've red those post, I've felt my ears changing into pony ears...

That is interesting. I wonder why

Maybe that's the effect of that I was listening 1-1,5 years ago a hypnosis file about turning into Fluttershy, but it was never working better than "change for some minutes after listening, then nothing". I don't remember any triggers for this.

I was working with a lot of hypnosis files and I remember that no trigger or curse (I was trying one for lucid dreaming) wanted to work for me. So that was a little strange...

And it's strange that even after saying trigger to off changes, I can't stop feel the pony ears. 

Maybe that's the effect of that I was listening 1-1,5 years ago a hypnosis file about turning into Fluttershy, but it was never working better than "change for some minutes after listening, then nothing". I don't remember any triggers for this.

I was working with a lot of hypnosis files and I remember that no trigger or curse (I was trying one for lucid dreaming) wanted to work for me. So that was a little strange...

And it's strange that even after saying trigger to off changes, I can't stop feel the pony ears.

That is interesting. I have the same thing but since the fluttershy file worked very well on me i feel random changes here and there. Also when i said the "revert to normal" phrase, like you i still feel some changes. Most of the time it's my mental voice sounding like fluttershy

(edited)

GAH! My legs feel really weird. It's like I can't decide whether I'm a biped or a quadruped.

You think that's weird. Today at work i pretty much became fluttershy (except for my body) while i was walking on the sales floor. I even interacted with some customers as her. At one point i even said out loud: "oh dear where is everypony at" Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

You think that's weird. Today at work i pretty much became fluttershy (except for my body) while i was walking on the sales floor. I even interacted with some customers as her. At one point i even said out loud: "oh dear where is everypony at"

Oh dear. Noone heard that, right?

(edited)

Oh dear. Noone heard that, right?

I hope not. But this went on for about 2 hours before it ended. I'm just wonding how it started. I know i was wearing a fluttershy wristband at the time but looking at it didn't trigger anything. Towards the end of my shift both of my hands did become hooves but i hit them against the wall to get rid of them fast. I also said "yay" softly after i made a big sale today. Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

I hope not. But this went on for about 2 hours before it ended. I'm just wonding how it started. I know i was wearing a fluttershy wristband at the time but looking at it didn't trigger anything. Towards the end of my shift both of my hands did become hooves but i hit them against the wall to get rid of them fast.

Your decision to take a break from hypnosis was well-advised, as you've clearly got enough on your hooves hands.

Your decision to take a break from hypnosis was well-advised, as you've clearly got enough on your hooves hands.

Yeah but for the effects to go on for that long and to happen at work worried me a little bit. I'm just lucky that i didn't drop on all fours and started to fully act like Fluttershy that way. Didn't help that during that 2 hr. period we had a couple come in with a cute dog and some kids came in with MLP plush's

Has anybody ever been affected by the pet or permanent pony spell? Like were there any comments or complaints about it. Were there any stories aboot it? Or was it too late when they took it out?

Never tried it but if you come across it you should stay away from it.

(edited)

Has anybody ever been affected by the pet or permanent pony spell? Like were there any comments or complaints about it. Were there any stories aboot it? Or was it too late when they took it out?

CAREFUL!  One shouldn't even mention those!  I think that the former led to an attempted suicide, though.  And they're not spells, they're mental phenomena.

Edited by TSG