Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Changeling

Smilodon

1351569523455.png

Hello everyone. I'm a changeling. No, I'm not Queen Chrysalis, I'm just a drone. If you want to ask my Queen, go find another thread, I'm sure there's one out there. 

My name is Sparkle Glitter Butterfly. For some reason my race has an obsession with insects. I much prefer the name "Awesomely Evil Awesome Person Pony Thing". But whatever. Call me Butterfly if you really want to... *Grumbles* But I won't like it!

So...ask me anything!

So, what's your gender? Do you even have a gender?

Also, does Chrysalis actually care about her subjects, or does she just use you as pawns?

So, what's your gender? Do you even have a gender?

Also, does Chrysalis actually care about her subjects, or does she just use you as pawns?

I'm female. All drones are. There is a limited number of males in the colony, they all have closer resemblance to the Queen than they do to us. 

No, she does not care for us at all, only for herself; she is a horrible Queen! I mean, she let my mother name me Sparkle Glitter Butterfly, what kind of sick and twisted ruler would let that happen!

• Brohoof 1

Okay... How about Dragonfly?

Sure, why not. It is my sister's name, but hey, that's fine. Technically hers is Firewing Dragonfly, how on earth she got stuck with that awesome name and I got stuck with *shutters* Sparkle Glitter Butterfly, I will never know.

Hello, Awesomely Evil Awesome Person Pony Thing! What's a changeling's life like? Could you turn into Pinkie Pie for me? Pleeeease?

Yay, someone who recognizes my true potential! Life as a changling is pretty boring, just cause Chrysalis is always bossing you around and stuff. And only lets us eat love...she banned ice cream! I mean love is fine and whatever, but still she banned ice cream!

And fine, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsiiNn-mkw4

• 4 weeks later...

As a member of the princess's royal guard, my first thought was to destroy you at whatever cost, but I'm not in the mood for killing today.  ;)

Anyway, I shall not call you by your true name, for it is utterly dreadful. My question to you is: how does love taste?

Until we meet again, friend.