Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Need for Heroes! (Revamp) Role Play

Octavia's Bow

"No, we did not. You wanted to, but we didn't." She flipped the hashbrowns, "You failed to realize in your drunken state that I might actually have a hotter internal body temperature than normal ponies. It was probably like sleeping next to a furnace. That's why you're sweaty."

Thunder Hooves gripped his head. "Well that's good, good I'd hate to see you knocked up. Not to mention that if you're this hot on the outside imagine how hot it is inside you," he told her as he dug through his saddlebags for some aspirin. "God I hate the mornings," he told his partner as he drank down the pills without bothering to purify the water.

"Mmm, well, imagine for a moment you were stuck in a loop of one moment. Not that bad, right? Especially if it's the best moment of your life. The loop I was stuck in was one of the greatest fears I harbor. And I got to witness it in a different way every time." She leaned against him protectively.

"What- what is that fear?"

He had an idea of what it was, the way she was leaning on him. He petted her mane with the hoof that was around her. He imagined being sucked away into a deep horror pit without the mare beside him, with enticing others trying to make him not loyal to his marefriend.

Feraen facehoof'd, "That was a really, really bad pick up line. And you hate mornings after. Like when you're drunk, and wake up with the hangover. Here, have some hash; I'm sure you're hungry. Also, I have some bottled water for you; that much alcohol is bound to make your throat dry."

Maven felt vulnerable, and leaned into him harder. "I witnessed over and over again as you left me. Sometimes it was for different mares, sometimes it wa because I screwed up... Sometimes it was for some unknown reason. All of them, you decided to leave, and it felt like a knife every time."

• Brohoof 1

Maven felt vulnerable, and leaned into him harder. "I witnessed over and over again as you left me. Sometimes it was for different mares, sometimes it wa because I screwed up... Sometimes it was for some unknown reason. All of them, you decided to leave, and it felt like a knife every time."

Nightfall felt a stab in himself. He felt her lean, and leaned back into her.

"No... Just a dream. You have nothing to fear, Delphina; I would never leave you. I love you too much for that."

He pulled her as close as she could get, and even then a little bit tighter.

Feraen facehoof'd, "That was a really, really bad pick up line. And you hate mornings after. Like when you're drunk, and wake up with the hangover. Here, have some hash; I'm sure you're hungry. Also, I have some bottled water for you; that much alcohol is bound to make your throat dry."

"Thanks," he muttered as he took a bite and gulped down some water. "I guess our mission last night was less than a success. I suppose that is mostly my fault," he told her as he bowed his head down. "I should be more serious on the job, we must seem like laughing stocks," he continued apologizing.

Maven held on to him for a long time, unaware of the tears wetting his fur due to their close proximity. Eventually, she fells asleep, but not before whispering, "Tomorrow, I'm Maven all day. I managed to pull Delphina all day, anyways. I love you Nightfall."

Feraen laughed, "No, it did exactly what I thought it would. It helped me get to know you better, and I can't say I didn't like it. Besides, the police had last night more or less under control. And, I think that bar will do for a good base of operations. It's certainly rowdy enough." She grinned at him, and put some hash on a plate for herself.

• Brohoof 1

Maven held on to him for a long time, unaware of the tears wetting his fur due to their close proximity. Eventually, she fells asleep, but not before whispering, "Tomorrow, I'm Maven all day. I managed to pull Delphina all day, anyways. I love you Nightfall."

"I love you too," he murmured. He had an idea for a new costume, but he would have to go out and get it. He stroked her mane, still too restless to fall asleep. He slide out of the bed careful and went out of the room. He grabbed a small bag of bits and went out of the station. He came back less than an hour later, at three. He carefully replaced the old costume with the new. Now, instead of what seemed like a wetsuit, it was a leotard. He smiled at the thought that it would not only make her look pretty, but also give her more movement.

She seemed to be rolling around in her sleep when he got back, eventually assuming the fetal position. Small, tired whimpering could be heard as she even curled her tail up into the position. Small mutterings could also be heard, including an occasional, "no... No... no..." She sounded kind of lonely.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: I've decided to go ahead and insert my villain and post the bio later.)

Winds trotted along the streets of Manehattan with a cold smirk on his face. "This place looks, delicious," he said to himself when he saw a random mugging in an alleyway. 'These ponies have no idea of the storm that is coming, or that they're feeding it,' he thought to himself. Soon after he entered the city a light snowfall started coming down.

She seemed to be rolling around in her sleep when he got back, eventually assuming the fetal position. Small, tired whimpering could be heard as she even curled her tail up into the position. Small mutterings could also be heard, including an occasional, "no... No... no..." She sounded kind of lonely.

Nightfall sighed. He figured she was having the same dreams, yet worse because he wasn't there with her in the bed. He climbed in, getting into Delphina's arms and holding her.

"I'm here... I'm here... I won't leave..." He whispered to her, eventually drifting off to sleep again. His dreams were the same as before, but this time, worse than before.

Feraen looked outside and frowned. It was snowing, and seemingly automatically, the room got warmer. "This is not good. It's not supposed to snow after wrap up." She stuck a hoof outside and watched it steam. "Not good at all. Spark, do you have the day off from work? We have to find what's causing this." She strode over to the closet, and looked through her few outfits. She put on a fur hat over her horn and costume.

Delphina felt him and her unconscious uncurled her body and held on to him, wrapping her top hoof around his barrel, and her bottom hooves wrapping around his legs. She held him close.

• Brohoof 1

Feraen looked outside and frowned. It was snowing, and seemingly automatically, the room got warmer. "This is not good. It's not supposed to snow after wrap up." She stuck a hoof outside and watched it steam. "Not good at all. Spark, do you have the day off from work? We have to find what's causing this." She strode over to the closet, and looked through her few outfits. She put on a fur hat over her horn and costume.

Delphina felt him and her unconscious uncurled her body and held on to him, wrapping her top hoof around his barrel, and her bottom hooves wrapping around his legs. She held him close.

Nightfall didn't fall fully asleep; he just drift towards unconsciousness until something woke him up. He noticed Delphina holding him close and tight, and closed his eyes again. He couldn't escape the dreams he had before, which seemed like visions now.

Winds smiled as he trotted along, the ground freezing at his every hoofstep. His smile suddenly broke when he felt a sickening amount of love coming from the Police Station. 'No love that terribly disgusting deserves to exist in MY CITY,' he thought as he trotted into the police station.

Thunder Hooves pulled out his mask and slipped it on before telling his partner, "I'm always ready for an adventure,"

• Brohoof 1

Delphina eventually woke up, and blushed at the position she'd taken through the night. That's how my dreams got so good... she thought. Carefully getting off of him, she went to her things and put her costume on, holding up the leotard and starring at it, than at Nightfall, then face hoofing and putting it on too.

Feraen grinned, "Like last nights?" she teased, patting him on the shoulder. "Come on, partner. We're going to hunt for magical cold-makers. I just hope it isn't a pony. I hate frying ponies, even when they're villains. Bodies are bodies no matter which way you twist it." She open the door.

• Brohoof 1

Delphina eventually woke up, and blushed at the position she'd taken through the night. That's how my dreams got so good... she thought. Carefully getting off of him, she went to her things and put her costume on, holding up the leotard and starring at it, than at Nightfall, then face hoofing and putting it on too.

Nightfall eventually left a good deal of heat leave him and woke up.

"Judging from where the main part of the heat was, I'd say she rolled on top of you."

He blushed a little, then turned and blushed quite a lot more, seeing Maven in her new costume.

"W-wow... I thought it would look good on you, but I never thought it would look that good on you..."

Feraen grinned, "Like last nights?" she teased, patting him on the shoulder. "Come on, partner. We're going to hunt for magical cold-makers. I just hope it isn't a pony. I hate frying ponies, even when they're villains. Bodies are bodies no matter which way you twist it." She open the door.

Winds went into the police station and the temperature dropped immediately. "YOOHOO! Whoever is making all this love had better come out. I hate waiting," he called as he started freezing police equipment.

Spark smirked under his mask and flew out the window. "So why are welooking for this guy? It's just a little snowfall?" he asked Sparkling Flame.

Edited by Half-Note

Maven rolled her eyes, "Morning Nighty. Sleep well?" she asked, stretching. "I think I know where Sapphire's Stacie is, so I don't have to try to use the station equipment to cook. It's all made to run on magic, and I don't have a horn." She got her flute out and polished it slowly, making sure it shined. Then she heard some comment from outside, and rolled her eyes, "After work then."

"Because it's out of season, and violates many, many weather codes, not to mention the fact that most ponies in this district don't have heaters. And because history shows us that messed up weather patterns mean disasters. It's all connected. Just, keep your eyes out for something fishy."

• Brohoof 1

Maven rolled her eyes, "Morning Nighty. Sleep well?" she asked, stretching. "I think I know where Sapphire's Stacie is, so I don't have to try to use the station equipment to cook. It's all made to run on magic, and I don't have a horn." She got her flute out and polished it slowly, making sure it shined. Then she heard some comment from outside, and rolled her eyes, "After work then."

He didn't answer for a second.

"Hm? Oh, yes. Breakfast after work."

He got up and got into one of his uniforms a little slower than normal, but still very quickly.

"Do you want to talk to this pony, or would you rather- No, you should probably do it... Just because, well... you're Maven..."

He blushed.

"Or maybe we should go together. Because your a police captain, and because someone has to arrest him if he's done something wrong. Is it colder in here, or is it just me?" she shivered, rubbing up against him after his uniform was on. She smiled to herself. Still here. Yay.

• Brohoof 1

"Or maybe we should go together. Because your a police captain, and because someone has to arrest him if he's done something wrong. Is it colder in here, or is it just me?" she shivered, rubbing up against him after his uniform was on. She smiled to herself. Still here. Yay.

He both grinned and blushed when she rubbed up against him.

"OK, then."

He started moving off.

"It is colder... it's not just you... and while I'm sorry that the new costume you have doesn't build as much heat up in it, I thought you would be able to move better in it... and that, for almost all of my thinking," he blushed, "it would look stunning on you. It does..."

"Ooo, I thought I heard a word other than stunning in there," she said, grinning mischievously as she hummed a song about love and leaned against him. "Mmm, maybe when we tire,we can live somewhere remote. Just the two of us for a year or so. On a beach, someplace warm."

(#mavendreamsbig)

• Brohoof 1

"Ooo, I thought I heard a word other than stunning in there," she said, grinning mischievously as she hummed a song about love and leaned against him. "Mmm, maybe when we tire,we can live somewhere remote. Just the two of us for a year or so. On a beach, someplace warm."

(#mavendreamsbig)

(I don;t mind. ;):lol:)

"Well... I could also say sexy, shocking as in a good way, wonderful, awesome... the list can go on."

He blushed a bit more.

"I think... maybe we could do that. Or maybe even just a vacation, like a month and a half or two months of you and I, all alone in some beach-front house."

"That way, I could see you in good looking clothes and swimsuits all day long."

Edited by Nightfall

"Mmm, your alternate is effecting you more than you'd like to admit," she grinned, "Might wanna ask just what kind of daemon they out in you. First you're dreaming about mares, now you're coming up with objective words to describe me, and now you're blushing about the thought of me on the beach."

• Brohoof 1

"Mmm, your alternate is effecting you more than you'd like to admit," she grinned, "Might wanna ask just what kind of daemon they out in you. First you're dreaming about mares, now you're coming up with objective words to describe me, and now you're blushing about the thought of me on the beach."

"I assure you, this all just happened recently... the demon was put in way too long ago to have any effect on me right now."

"I hope."

He blushed even more to see her grin and talk about his dreams of mares. He wondered what was making her feel this seductive way.

She laughed, and swayed her tail side-to-side in a seductive manner, "What ever you say, Nighty. Anyways, I'm surprised Sapphire isn't here right now. Do you think Speedy may have shown her a... Different side of life. Like, what we did yesterday? Maybe you spied on them in your dreams. That would be... Productive for any colt."

• Brohoof 1