Derpy Drawing~

Bronyette

Well this drawing took about an hour. Most of that was shading though, I find it super rough to shade ponies for some reason. (Also sorry the picture quality isn't the best. I really need a scanner or to find the battery to my tablet. xD)

~Critiques and comments are always welcome!~  

post-11323-0-88001500-1359688232_thumb.jpg

Derpy is one of my favorites.  :wub:

Edit: Shading looks better in real life. It just looks like a horrible mess here.

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 4

Can't really tell if she's Derpy with the regular eyes (which makes her stand out). lol

Doesn't matter though because this drawing looks perfect. 

Smooth lines, nice curves. Nice work.

• Brohoof 1

Can't really tell if she's Derpy with the regular eyes (which makes her stand out). lol

Doesn't matter though because this drawing looks perfect. 

Smooth lines, nice curves. Nice work.

Yeah, I sorta realized this too. XD I just drew her eyes like that and I thought they were too cute to change. So I decided to draw some bubbles for her to look at so maybe people could tell it is her. You can't really see them in this picture though. :3 Thank you for your comment!

simply amazing!!!!! derpys one of my favorites too! I have to say this is one of the better drawings ive seen! great job on the picture!

Thank you so much! :3 I appreciate it. 

• Brohoof 1

I love the Derpy drawing. :) The derpiness has been doubled! This might be the 1st Derpy drawing I have seen, but it really does look good.

Thankies! I actually don't draw derpy a whole lot at all. And most people don't, I haven't seen any pictures of her up here recently. 

The style is intriguing, would love to see more of it.

-The mane should be a bit brighter when compared to the coat

-The highlights in the her left should sit on (our) left, the mane would prevent light hitting it from the right.

-The jawline is just a bit too long and too thick towards the end

-the beginning of the leg seems a bit to cured