Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Whisper: The City of Darkness (DEAD)

BlackShardNixium

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

Midnight nodded and looked at both ponies, a slight amount of blood trickiling down his cheek "yeah....ill.....ill be fine, just a little dizzy, he caught me off guard," he shook his head, "not the worst fight ive ever been in though, last one a few months ago left me with a broken wing." he stood up wobbiling a bit, "bucking hell.....id just like to sit at a table if thats okay with you."

'Well Yeah, I was trying to help you' Tlalli said with a polite nod, 

She offered, and then turned to the pony standing beside him, "and by the way, that was a very brave and nice thing to do. You don't see ponies defending one another like that anymore..."

Tlalli smiled at the blue pony 'Well, I'd do anything to help a friend, Thunders a pain to everypony' She watched them sit down 'Is it alright if I join you?' Tlalli didn't want to be left out, and these ponies seemed nice enough 'Finally make some new friends' she thought to herself as she smiled kindly at the two ponies..

Edited by Crystal Dancer

"That makes sense," she said, now pulling out her apple.  "I think I've heard your name around somewhere.  I don't usually pay attention anyways."  She used her magic to part the apple into six slivers, putting five on a napkin and popping the other into her mouthl

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

'Well Yeah, I was trying to help you' Tlalli said with a polite nod, 

Tlalli smiled at the blue pony 'Well, I'd do anything to help a friend, Thunders a pain to everypony' She watched them sit down 'Is it alright if I join you?' Tlalli didn't want to be left out, and these ponies seemed nice enough 'Finally make some new friends' she thought to herself as she smiled kindly at the two ponies..

Libra smiles in welcome, liking these ponies already.

"But of course, I would love the company!" she grins, "I've really nothing better to be doing anyway. In fact, I'd probably just be reading if all of this hadn't happened. But all the same, its very nice to be able to talk to some ponies..."

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

Libra smiles in welcome, liking these ponies already.

"But of course, I would love the company!" she grins, "I've really nothing better to be doing anyway. In fact, I'd probably just be reading if all of this hadn't happened. But all the same, its very nice to be able to talk to some ponies..."

Tlalli Smiled and her and sat, She looked her blank but beautiful bright blue eyes, She didn't see that very often, But Tlalli didn't mind, She looked like a very Graceful and Dignified person, and Tlalli respected that; Soon enough she found herself looking at the ponies wings, Her Mechanical Wings. She decieded to speak up 'Thanks, My Names Tlalli Amithi, But you can call me Tlalli, and May I ask what happened to your wings?' she asked, Tlalli didn't want to sound rude, But It'd already come out of her mouth, So it was too late now..

Aquarius had made her long journey all the way back home, and sprinted into the cafeteria, she panted, and sat at a table, She pulled out a mango and munched into it, seeing other ponies with cutie marks like the symbol of Virgo, Taurus and Pisces. She seemed like they all had a strange connection, but still, kept biting into her mango.

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

Tlalli Smiled and her and sat, She looked her blank but beautiful bright blue eyes, She didn't see that very often, But Tlalli didn't mind, She looked like a very Graceful and Dignified person, and Tlalli respected that; Soon enough she found herself looking at the ponies wings, Her Mechanical Wings. She decieded to speak up 'Thanks, My Names Tlalli Amithi, But you can call me Tlalli, and May I ask what happened to your wings?' she asked, Tlalli didn't want to sound rude, But It'd already come out of her mouth, So it was too late now..

This time, Libra's smile is sad as she looks at her wings, then back at Tlalli.

"Well, it happened when I was younger. I was traveling through the slums, you see. It was my first year going to this Academy, and I didn't quite know where I was going yet....or what certain ponies could do to you. I was attacked and they took my wings....I don't know what in Celestia caused my parents to make the decision, but they payed the doctors to give me this set of wings here. They never caught the criminal..." her experssion sours and she frowns, "but only because Equestria's legal system is rubbish....but by the time I graduate, I'm going to change that....then everyone will get justice for the wrongs done to them...."

Midnight nodded at them both, then layed his head down, grabbing some ice and putting it on his muzzle, " sounds admirable." he smiled "my name is midnight, lurking in the shadows is my game apperently." he chuckled, "im surprised you two want to talk to me at all, considering my reputation here."

"n-not that i dont mind the company, its been too long since ive had an actual friend." he smiled and both ponies, "and i appreciate the company."

Scorpiok yet again stopped eating to answer her question ¨you must be reffering to that we share magic classes together each afternoon or that my clan DragonBone that is my last name is pretty famous for hunting down dragons... Tamed or not¨ he had got a liking to this pony yet didnt totally 'tolerate' her but liked her a bit.

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

This time, Libra's smile is sad as she looks at her wings, then back at Tlalli.

"Well, it happened when I was younger. I was traveling through the slums, you see. It was my first year going to this Academy, and I didn't quite know where I was going yet....or what certain ponies could do to you. I was attacked and they took my wings....I don't know what in Celestia caused my parents to make the decision, but they payed the doctors to give me this set of wings here. They never caught the criminal..." her experssion sours and she frowns, "but only because Equestria's legal system is rubbish....but by the time I graduate, I'm going to change that....then everyone will get justice for the wrongs done to them...."

Tlalli's smile faded, She hung her head abit 'Oh.. I'm, I'm sorry..' she felt all bad now, She Didn't think I'd be like that 'I had a rough childhood too' she said quielty, with half a smile and sad eyes, She started to remember.. 'Does this have to happen now?'

Midnight nodded at them both, then layed his head down, grabbing some ice and putting it on his muzzle, " sounds admirable." he smiled "my name is midnight, lurking in the shadows is my game apperently." he chuckled, "im surprised you two want to talk to me at all, considering my reputation here."

"n-not that i dont mind the company, its been too long since ive had an actual friend." he smiled and both ponies, "and i appreciate the company."

Tlalli snapped from her memories and smiled at Midnight 'Good to have you as a friend then, and Why wouldn't we talk to you? Whats so bad about your reputation, if you don't mind me asking?' she turned back to the Blue Pegasus 'I'm guessing by your cutie mark, Your name is Libra? Is that right?' Tlalli chuckled 'I'd be surprised if it is, I'm usally terrible at these things'

seeing other ponies with cutie marks like the symbol of Virgo, Taurus and Pisces

Tlalli felt someone looking at her, She looked over to see a Liliac Unicorn with a solid purple mane and a cutie mark of.. Where those waves? She smiled at her and guestered her to come over with a movement of her head, She seems kinda.. Drawn to this pony, To all of these ponies, Was it to do with the Zodiac signs on their flanks? Tlalli giggled 'Nah' she thought 'Probably just a coincidence'

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

Tlalli's smile faded, She hung her head abit 'Oh.. I'm, I'm sorry..' she felt all bad now, She Didn't think I'd be like that 'I had a rough childhood too' she said quielty, with half a smile and sad eyes, She started to remember.. 'Does this have to happen now?'

Tlalli snapped from her memories and smiled at Midnight 'Good to have you as a friend then, and Why wouldn't we talk to you? Whats so bad about your reputation, if you don't mind me asking?' she turned back to the Blue Pegasus 'I'm guessing by your cutie mark, Your name is Libra? Is that right?' Tlalli chuckled 'I'd be surprised if it is, I'm usally terrible at these things'

Tlalli felt someone looking at her, She looked over to see a Liliac Unicorn with a solid purple mane and a cutie mark of.. Where those waves? She smiled at her and guestered her to come over with a movement of her head, She seems kinda.. Drawn to this pony, To all of these ponies, Was it to do with the Zodiac signs on their flanks? Tlalli giggled 'Nah' she thought 'Probably just a coincidence'

Midnight smiled, "i kinda have a reputation of being the quiet creepy type." he shook his head, "so you two had rough beginnings? i know what you mean, i was dumped at birth, but was lucky enough to have been taken in by a wealthy business owner, whos wife couldnt bear children," he smiled, "so i can say i sort of have a family, but everything has worked out one way or another."

he shook his head, "and i also notice, you two have zodiac signs as your cutie marks, i do as well."

Libra nodded, eyes shining.

"That's right, actually!"

Her expression turned sympathetic at Midnight's story. It seemed everypony was in a bad way these days....Her frowned deepened about his comment of their cutie marks....

She blinking, gazing around the room. Something was bugging her. A small nagging sensation in the back of her mind. The steady acceleration of her hearbeat, an ominous aura about everything. She'd grown used to the dark clouds of everyday life but....nothing like this. Everything came with such clarity, yet at the same time, she knew nothing. Midnight was right.... Taurus. Tlalli had a Taurus cutie mark. She spared a swift glance at her own flank. The very same symbol that had given her her own name. Libra. Midnight had Capricorn. She blinked again, troubled.

She just couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to go terribly wrong....

Arianna nodded.  "Oh yes," she said, offering him an apple sliver.  "You sit a few rows back from me.  I've heard the last name quite a bit.  Are you hoping to go into the dragon hunting business when you grow up?"  She looked around the lunch room for some reason noticing the cutie marks of some of the other ponies, something she usually didn't pay attention to.

Libra nodded, eyes shining.

"That's right, actually!"

Her expression turned sympathetic at Midnight's story. It seemed everypony was in a bad way these days....Her frowned deepened about his comment of their cutie marks....

She blinking, gazing around the room. Something was bugging her. A small nagging sensation in the back of her mind. The steady acceleration of her hearbeat, an ominous aura about everything. She'd grown used to the dark clouds of everyday life but....nothing like this. Everything came with such clarity, yet at the same time, she knew nothing. Midnight was right.... Taurus. Tlalli had a Taurus cutie mark. She spared a swift glance at her own flank. The very same symbol that had given her her own name. Libra. Midnight had Capricorn. She blinked again, troubled.

She just couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to go terribly wrong....

"Im happy though, i want to become an officer in the equestrian defense forces when i graduate, i just have an ambition, i really want to make a diffrence in equestria, try and make this world right again, you know?" he smiled, then noticed libras eyes sort of mist over, "hey....libra, you alright? your zoneig out."

he saw the apple sliver and answered ¨no thanks, and yes i do sit 2 rows back from you which is not that far but i guess i have noticed you i guess. No, just no im not going to be a blood murderer killing innoncent creatures... Even if i want to sometimes, i want to become something like a guardian of some sort that protect the lands from any evil... Or bad to it, or maybe bring luna and celestia back¨ he noticed she looked around the room paying attention to peoples cutiemarks ¨hey anyways what do you want to be when you grow up?¨ he asked her to be friendly to her.

"Im happy though, i want to become an officer in the equestrian defense forces when i graduate, i just have an ambition, i really want to make a diffrence in equestria, try and make this world right again, you know?" he smiled, then noticed libras eyes sort of mist over, "hey....libra, you alright? your zoneig out."

Libra shakes her head, dispelling all her rather morbid thoughts.

"oh sorry. Yes I'm fine!" she assures him, smile returning, "So you want to try and fix things around here, too? Celestia knows we need a change around here!"

She beckons them closer, looking from side to side, making sure no one could hear them.

"If you ask me, I wouldn't be surprized if the King got what was coming to him..." she whispers, "There's been talk, over in the Slums. I hear 'em as I walk here every day. They're not happy....no pony is...."

"Interesting," she said, spacing out for a second.  She munched on an apple sliver and looked up.  "Oh, I'm sorry.  Yes, I do feel bad for the poor dragons sometimes when I hear about it.  I guess I haven't really decided what I'm planning on doing.  I might be an artist or a writer."  

Aquarius saw a tan pony with dark brown hair, green streaks, warm brown eyes and freckles smile and gesture her over, so far, Aquarius did not have much fiends, because she would rather do stuff she liked, like sports and stuff like that. She was good, but not as good as others, she was also not a smarty pants whiz like some students, she smiled back and walked over,

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

Libra nodded, eyes shining. "That's right, actually!"

Tlalli Giggled, But her mind was upset to Midnights story, That wasn't really fair, Just because he was dark colours doesn't mean hes creepy, Just like everypony said because Tlalli was brown and green that she lived in a ditch, Expect, That was sort of true.

She beckons them closer, looking from side to side, making sure no one could hear them. "If you ask me, I wouldn't be surprized if the King got what was coming to him..." she whispers, "There's been talk, over in the Slums. I hear 'em as I walk here every day. They're not happy....no pony is...."

Tlalli giggled again, But somethiing was clawing the back of her mind, What midnight said about our Cutie Marks.. 'Do you guys think our Cutie Marks mean something? My mate, Paratyl, His Cutie Mark is the Virgo sign, Speaking of which, Wasn't he here a few minutes ago?' she looked around the room to not find a trace of him 'Ohwell, But do you guys think its.. Meant for something? Do y'all know anypony else with such a cutie mark? She looked back to where the Lilac Unicorn Was, To see she was walking towards her with a smile, She instandly looked at her Cutie Mark, No. Freaking. Way. Was that he Aquarius Sign? Tlalli was getting abit creeped out by now, She looked at Libra and Midnight, Then back at the unicorn..
Edited by Crystal Dancer

¨Well, to be honest in my eyes you look like a strong mare... Well stronger than me¨ he looked at his food thinking why they needed to survive by killing and not by peace anymore... Was it some sort of disturbance or was it something greater than he could imagine.

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

Tlalli Giggled, But her mind was upset to Midnights story, That wasn't really fair, Just because he was dark colours doesn't mean hes creepy, Just like everypony said because Tlalli was brown and green that she lived in a ditch, Expect, That was sort of true.

Tlalli giggled again, But somethiing was clawing the back of her mind, What midnight said about our Cutie Marks.. 'Do you guys think our Cutie Marks mean something? My mate, Paratyl, His Cutie Mark is the Virgo sign, Speaking of which, Wasn't he here a few minutes ago?' she looked around the room to not find a trace of him 'Ohwell, But do you guys think its.. Meant for something? Do y'all know anypony else with such a cutie mark? She looked back to where the Lilac Unicorn Was, To see she was walking towards her with a smile, She instandly looked at her Cutie Mark, No. Freaking. Way. Was that he Aquarius Sign? Tlalli was getting abit creeped out by now, She looked at Libra and Midnight, Then back at the unicorn..

Libra looks doubtful.

"Even if it did mean something, what are we supposed to do about it?" She questions, "though I will agree it is rather odd."

Her eyes flicker around the room once more...it was odd....what if there was one pony for every Horoscope sign? Would it really mean something, as Tlalli had suggested?

Paratyl - Virgo

Paratyl had been watching and listening from above since Tlalli and Midnight sat with a strange blue mare, They were talking about rough childhoods, Paratyl wondered how bad they were compared to his, maybe they were worse, He could only guess unless he made friends with them, but then again, He'd known Tlalli for ages and he still didn't know a lot of things about her.. 'So much for a date' he whispered softly to himself, Soon he heard them talking about how all their Cutie Marks were a Zodiac sign, he saw another pony come to them, A light purple Unicorn with a Cutie Mark with the Aquarius sign, Paratyl sighed and glanced at his own flank 'I suppose I should join them' he swooped down and landed next to Tlalli and showed off his Cutie Mark to them 'Ditto to you guys' he said with a small smile

Edited by RoseBud

Tlalli Amithi - Taurus

Libra looks doubtful.
"Even if it did mean something, what are we supposed to do about it?" She questions, "though I will agree it is rather odd."
Her eyes flicker around the room once more...it was odd....what if there was one pony for every Horoscope sign? Would it really mean something, as Tlalli had suggested?

Tlalli didn't know either 'I guess we could..' she sighed, There was no need to finish her sentence, But she looked Libra straight in the Eye and moved her eyes to the Unicorn coming towards us then back at her, Hoping she would see, But a strike of sense hit Tlalli in the neck 'Libra.. Your Name is Libra, Your Cutie Mark is the Libra Sign. Is that.. ?' she sighed again, This world was hopeless, She just couldn't do anything, Her ears pricked 'How did you get your Cutie Mark?' she asked, 'You might be onto something, Taurus..' Wait, Did she just call herself Taurus?

he swooped down and landed next to Tlalli and showed off his Cutie Mark to them 'Ditto to you guys' he said with a small smile

Tlalli's eyes lit up 'Paratyl! Where have you been?' She nuzzled the side of his head with hers, His Sea Green coat was cold and his eyes were dry, 'Are you okay?'
  • Brohoof 1

¨Well, to be honest in my eyes you look like a strong mare... Well stronger than me¨ he looked at his food thinking why they needed to survive by killing and not by peace anymore... Was it some sort of disturbance or was it something greater than he could imagine.

Arianna blushed.  Her body was built for strength, but she profered her books.  "I doubt that," she said. "You do seem to have a free mind though.  Besides, I enjoy letting my creative juices flow.  It's relaxing and helps me with my stress.  I tend to have quite a few problems with anger and stuff."  

Pisces walked into the cafeteria. There seemed to be quite a commotion going on in the middle of the room, but Pisces was here for food not commotion and decided that if commotion needed him, commotion could come over and get him. If not he would sit down and enjoy his meal.

After acquiring some various fruits (no kelp today sadly) Pisces sat down at a random seat. To his right he could see a blue earth pony using his mouth to draw something. He never understood how earth ponies could be artist. Paint was not a taste he had ever acquired  Nonetheless he couldn't blame some pony for pursuing a passion, even if it did taste terrible. Pisces remained by himself, deciding not to bother an artist and his work. The blue pony didn't look awfully interesting anyway.

• Brohoof 1

¨you doubt, i dont¨ he said as she answered with doubt ¨and yes i do have an open mind more than most ponies now adays maybe because of my star born sign (zodiac)¨ he answered her then continuing with ¨creativity is rare that i must say, but stress and anger does not come together, so it seems you have a troubled mind of decisions (D:) that trouble your muscular nerv system¨ (hes very... Humanish right now xD)