Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Searching for capable artists

Rainbow    Dash

I am searching for a good artist or two for my comic idea. I have the story i just need an artist who is willing  to work with me and is an adequate drawer, coloer(?) I was going to either going to go to bronycon with it or do something else but im not sure. Thanks for showing interest.

@@tylerdavasel, I am impressed by your Luna and Celestia. i submit one test to you: draw any of these following ponies in two different poses: Big Mac, Vinyl Scratch, Lyra, Cadance, Daring Doo, or one of my OCs. Private message me your submission. Think of this as a final job interview...except you wont get paid.

• Brohoof 1

Now, did you want it to look like the FIM style or somewhere near that style?

for now yes\. if you feel up to it try to dial back the shows over cartoonyness  when you draw them.if that makes sense. i have to see how you do with drawing them in poses first though. then i can tell you what to change if there is anything that needs to be

for now yes\. if you feel up to it try to dial back the shows over cartoonyness  when you draw them.if that makes sense. i have to see how you do with drawing them in poses first though. then i can tell you what to change if there is anything that needs to be

I think I can try a less cartoony style, but I assume not too realistic, right? I can at least make it look less like the show style

okay, here's something I did for a few hours 

http://sugnamustart.deviantart.com/art/DJ-PON-3-Funk-Deluxe-Dance-It-Off-remix-353029789?ga_submit_new=10%253A1360294242

I know it's still cartoony, but it's my first time doing a fully colored and everything pony picture. I can try to start deviating from here

• Brohoof 1

that is exactly what i was picturing in my head when i was planning out my comic book idea. so it looks like you have a non paying job haha but who knows maybe one day we can turn a profit haha.

• Brohoof 1