Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainbow Factory Dash

Sketchi Inktip Quillwing

Does the Pegasus Device employ cylindrical overlap block shredding, compound blade shredding, or is it like a rock crusher (jaw, gyro, plate press, etc.)?

Basically, does it behave like a giant-scale meat grinder, giant scale paper shredder, or tiny-and-baby-weaksauce rock compactor?

Edited by Blue and Red

Does the Pegasus Device employ cylindrical overlap block shredding, compound blade shredding, or is it like a rock crusher (jaw, gyro, plate press, etc.)?

Basically, does it behave like a giant-scale meat grinder, giant scale paper shredder, or tiny-and-baby-weaksauce rock compactor?

Well, it is basically a mix of all to get the must effect on converting the failed fillies and colts into rainbows. My god I love my job. *grins sadistacally* You know, we've been running out of failed testers lately, meaning there's been a shortage of rainbows ... Would you like to take a "tour" of the machine?

Why did you call me that?!? :(

Call you what?

An impudent, worthless foal. :(

And I want a tour!

Because I'm the Rainbow Factory Dash. I'm not very nice, and you should know that.

A: Go back to school. (Because you should know I'm a jerk.)

and

B: Sure ... Just take a step inside the Pegasus Device over there. I'll be right behind you ...

(Oh I know, just trying to sound clueless)

What? I DID go to school! There was this exam... and I flew too far west... and I hit a wall... and fell into the dumpster of a pillow factory. And what does this thing do?

(Oh I know, just trying to sound clueless)

What? I DID go to school! There was this exam... and I flew too far west... and I hit a wall... and fell into the dumpster of a pillow factory. And what does this thing do?

Well ... er ...

It, um, massages you.

Here, let me push you in! "grins horribly and forcefully pushes you into the Pegasus Device"

I lied. The truth is; it grinds up fillies and colts who failed their flight tests. And it sounds like you failed yours a long time ago. Want to know what you get ground up into? RAINBOWS! "laughs sadistaclly"

WAIT! What if I sing you a song?

Sorry, but you failed. Failed flight testers are worthless to Cloudsdale and Equestria. Any last words?

How does spectral diffusion occur? It can't just be as simple as different colours flowing out different pipes, there has to be some kind of filter or differentiation from the initial outpress.

That's classified.

Sorry, but you failed. Failed flight testers are worthless to Cloudsdale and Equestria. Any last words?

It's not MY fault the instructor was too quiet!

And TOO BAD!

There.

Won't I clog up the machine with my manly stallion body?

WAIT! Can I have a job? I can fly like a normal pegasus! See! *Floats in air*

Prove yourself worthy. Also, a reminder to idiots who sign up, you are assigned a number, and most work here 24 hours. Some even forget their names. Just a fair warning to ignorant foals.

Edited by Sketchi

Prove yourself worthy. Also, a reminder to idiots who sign up, you are assigned a number, and most work here 24 hours. Some even forget their names. Just a fair warning to ignorant foals.

Biohazard sent me. And TGAPMT will remember his own name.