Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainbow Factory Dash

Sketchi Inktip Quillwing

...you know what, im not even going to ask a question, im just going to throw a bomb in the factory and walk away

but i guess that would be expected from the black and white Brony.....

Do you honestly think that will work? Check again, foal. This factory has an attack barrier to prevent any damage.

Can I *Sniff* have a latte?

"sigh" Yes ...

Do you honestly think that will work? Check again, foal. This factory has an attack barrier to prevent any damage.

"sigh" Yes ...

look at my sig, then look at your factory

im the guy who wants to destroy your factory, 

do i need to use whats in my sig

ps. im also here to paint it black....hehehe...

look at my sig, then look at your factory

im the guy who wants to destroy your factory, 

do i need to use whats in my sig

ps. im also here to paint it black....hehehe...

Once again, you're wrong you ignorant peasant. "grabs you by the neck, breaks your horn and wings and shoves you into the Device" Bye bye, nopony's going to miss you ... "pulls lever"

Once again, you're wrong you ignorant peasant. "grabs you by the neck, breaks your horn and wings and shoves you into the Device" Bye bye, nopony's going to miss you ... "pulls lever"

*appears behind you fully healed*

auto regen and teleport,

and by the way, if you look at my oc, you realize your petty methods won't hurt me

Fine, I'll just take my workers and build a factory somewhere else. (P.S, this isn't Rainbow Factory canon)

*Holds filly and RUNS* I don't have to work on this do I?

Fine, I'll just take my workers and build a factory somewhere else. (P.S, this isn't Rainbow Factory canon)

not if i strapped a bomb on you with a emote detonator *holds up button*

if another pony gets turned into a rainbow, nothing will be "dashing" anymore

Miss Rainbow Dash, I'm interested to know how your device gives these rainbows their spiciness. Surely essence of Pegasus does not have any spicy elements to it? Or is the orange part of the rainbow primarily Tabasco sauce?

never said i needed to

now enough of this idle banter i actually have a question

what made you get into this line of work?

"sighs and breathes in with pain in her heart"

When I was a filly, and I performed the Sonic Rainboom, I was approached by my current boss and I had said no. However, despite my constant pleads, he forced me to witness the horrific acts. After a while, it had shattered my sanity, and now here I am, a shell of my former self, giving orders to idiots, grinding up innocent fillies and colts and to rainbows, and ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF IT! Anything else you bucking want?!

Do you enjoy your job at the Rainbow factory in Cloudsdale?

Yes, I do.

"sighs and breathes in with pain in her heart"

When I was a filly, and I performed the Sonic Rainboom, I was approached by my current boss and I had said no. However, despite my constant pleads, he forced me to witness the horrific acts. After a while, it had shattered my sanity, and now here I am, a shell of my former self, giving orders to idiots, grinding up innocent fillies and colts and to rainbows, and ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF IT! Anything else you bucking want?!

yes, to say goodbye 

*pushes button*

yes, to say goodbye

*pushes button*

*Stops time, removes device and places it on you* I will not see this worker harmed. That probably won't kill you, but I bet that it hurt. *Sends you through time and space to Pluto in the 150th year of Nightmare Moon's imprisonment* There. I have bound you in much the same way as Luna was once bound, only through both time and space. There is now an unbreakable dark magic keeping you on Pluto. Are you hurt, Worker 2?