Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainbow Factory Dash

Sketchi Inktip Quillwing

*Stops time, removes device and places it on you* I will not see this worker harmed. That probably won't kill you, but I bet that it hurt. *Sends you through time and space to Pluto in the 150th year of Nightmare Moon's imprisonment* There. I have bound you in much the same way as Luna was once bound, only through both time and space. There is now an unbreakable dark magic keeping you on Pluto. Are you hurt, Worker 2?

Yes, boss. I have a few minor scratches, but hopefully that idiot won't dare to get near me again.

img-1165464-1-nightmare_night___big_mac_

Howdy Miss Dash.

Nice crazy-pony costume.

Hello to you, too.

the_rainbow_factory_by_mechanicalmasochi

Nopony really knows, not even my boss. Now get out before you go into the device.

I'm not a Pegasus. *flies away* *teleports away*

Another question: I've heard that Pegasi with white skin are deilberately slipped a weakening agent in their meal prior to the flying test so that they fail, because white contains all colours of the spectrum and is invaluable to the process. Does this have any basis in actual fact?

I'm not a Pegasus. *flies away* *teleports away*

Another question: I've heard that Pegasi with white skin are deilberately slipped a weakening agent in their meal prior to the flying test so that they fail, because white contains all colours of the spectrum and is invaluable to the process. Does this have any basis in actual fact?

This is not to my knowledge, but my guess would be my boss does it for preperation if they fail.

"Hehe, oh silly Dashie. How about you take off your silly little smock and come join me for some cupcake baking? I could always use your help." 

pinkamena_by_csc_x-d5rnttv.png

Oh hello Pinkamena. And no, I'll never help you, you miserable, depressed, wretch of a disgrace you are to this world.

rainbow_factory__rainbow_dash_by_xxevilk

Edited by Sketchi

Oh hello Pinkamena. And no, I'll never help you, you miserable, depressed, wretch of a disgrace you are to this world.

So mean Dashie, that's no way to treat a friend. We're cut from the same cloth, you and I. I have fun with my friends and remember them forever, and you help keep Cloudsdale full of good fliers. We're all friends here, Dashie. I just want to remember my bestest friend, forever. Why must you be so mean?

So mean Dashie, that's no way to treat a friend. We're cut from the same cloth, you and I. I have fun with my friends and remember them forever, and you help keep Cloudsdale full of good fliers. We're all friends here, Dashie. I just want to remember my bestest friend, forever. Why must you be so mean?

YEAH, "FUN." I SAW YOU KILL FLUTTERSHY! WE ARE NOT THE SAME! YOU HAVE NO USE, SO GET THE BUCK OUT OF MY FACTORY AND GO WALLOW IN YOUR CORPSE BASEMENT!

YEAH, "FUN." I SAW YOU KILL FLUTTERSHY! WE ARE NOT THE SAME! YOU HAVE NO USE, SO GET THE BUCK OUT OF MY FACTORY AND GO WALLOW IN YOUR CORPSE BASEMENT!

Calm down, Worker 2. She's testing you. Just grind her while she's in the factory.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...