Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strong braced for the tackle, "CELESTIA DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT MOTIVES TO RULE!!!" he yelled, he wrapped his forelegs around Hailstorms abdomen, and with a mighty heave, lifted the Pegasus and slammed him down with all of his might, "And you know what day I'm talking about Hail!! The choosing of sides wasn't the betrayal, it was when you almost KILLED ME!!!"

Landing with a thud,hail felt the pain overwhelming his adrenalen driven state.

With a flap of his wings he went airborne,carrying stronghooves with him.

"That was an accedent! I never mentioned to try and kill you"

—------------------

Snow hastily put the bricks back into please,worried a patrol might come to check out the noise.doing her best to mimic the sound she started to gallop around the cell

Edited by HailStorm

Snow haulted the gallop around the cell to look at the guard with an insane look on her face

"OH HIIII Mr guard did my exercises disturb you? There's cold lifeless walls make it hard to run without my gallops being heard ...oh yes what's on the menus today...I'm famished"

Edited by HailStorm

Landing with a thud,hail felt the pain overwhelming his adrenalen driven state.

With a flap of his wings he went airborne,carrying stronghooves with him.

"That was an accedent! I never mentioned to try and kill you"

—------------------

Snow hastily put the bricks back into please,worried a patrol might come to check out the noise.doing her best to mimic the sound she started to gallop around the cell

Strong held tight, trying to not fall as he also landed punches in Hailstorms side, "I didn't see you try to help me when you knocked me off that cliff!!" his memory went back to the first attack on Canterlot, fighting just outside the kingdom, right next to the cliff that led down to a painful death.

Hail continued to climb rapidly,taking the blows strong hooves threw the best he could bofore dropping in a bucking barrel roll to toss the pony off in midair. Throwing punch's of his own

"We would have both died if I went for you,my wing was crippled from my collision with some trees. Plus I searched for you once the attack was repelled"

zena:Dichromate follow me we need to go interogate the prisoner's

(she flys off)

angion:i guess we go it alone(minecepy i forget your character's name)and lightning?

Dichromate sighed. "Alright," he sighed, following the pony, having no idea how Zena had gotten his name.

The guard said "You get lunch in 1 hour. There will be 2 options. Chicken pot pie with Potato coleslaw, or a Beef patty with a pickle. Your choice in an hour."

Snow nods with a smile. Prancing about her cell

"Oh splended I look forward to it"

Looking at the wall dividing haste and herself,hoping the guard might get bored and leave soon

"Well I will keep it down now and eagerly await for Lunch"

Edited by HailStorm

"Why did you knock me off in the first place!! You could've resisted your commanding officer but you didn't!" yelled Strong, with a mighty buck, Strong dislodged himself from Hailstorm, aiming for the stream as he sped toward the ground.

''oh hey this is Dichromate were here to interrogate the prisoners i think strong hooves is on the verge of defeating hailstorm''

''so were are the numb skulls,ahh so we meet again snow i have some bad news your big brother has been defeated by our commander''

Hail waisted no time catching up before strong hooves hit the ground below.grabbing him by the tail to throw the both off their current course,breaking the rapid fall with his exstended wing

"I was doing what any pony in my position would have done...if I wouldn't have our Co would have done us both in for being traitor"

''sure thing snow first, guard,Dichromate take haste to the caged garden''

''let her fly for a bit we dont want her going stiff on us if we need to use her as a barganing chip.''

Edited by little dashie

''oh hey this is Dichromate were here to interrogate the prisoners i think strong hooves is on the verge of defeating hailstorm''

''so were are the numb skulls,ahh so we meet again snow i have some bad news your big brother has been defeated by our commander''

Her ears fall flat as her head looked to the floor

"I don't ...no he can't have been brought down...I refuse to believe it, he can't be beaten by some orderless Luna fanatics"