Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Once stronghooves let him go,hail got to his hooves and stretched his left leg until the pain subsidies. Looking at stronghooves to see the smear of blood,hail felt oddly happy about it but at the same time he felt bad for hitting his best friend.

Hail: "stronghooves,I apologize for losing it..."

Snow "aaaand"

Hail "and trying to kill you,I lost my cool when I got the news...I kind of blamed you for snow turning traitor on the solar kingdom,and things just went down hill from there"

Snow: " I no longer fight...well gather information for the celestian way,I gave that up when I got captured and spent time thinking about every thing...and giving every bit of Intel I could recall to stronghooves back at the prison."

Hail looked at zanthak,unsure why he seemed more hostile to snow over him.

Hail "your the pony who made it into celestias castle without raising any alarms...are you stronghooves friend as well?"

"Yes, Strong Hooves is my only friend since the war began."

"You are right, Strong. But I was worried your emotions for your friends would cloud your thoughts. My friends betrayed me. I will always hate them for that. My emotions have been reduced to almost nothing since then, and that is why I can concentrate in battle and succeed more often." Zanthak said.

Edited by Ninja Derpy

Hail turned away,looking up into the night sky

Hail: "thank you my friend but you do understand I can't turn my back on the solar kingdom *just yet*...there's still a lot I need to figure out...just promise me you will keep her safe,I wouldn't be suprized if they had figured out one of the Intel ponies have turned by now and they may come looking.I will hold a personal truce with you two for as long as I can...if we meet on the battle field however then I can't promise to keep my truce"

Snow "why not take a break,you hated the war from the very beginning for the same reasons I do"

Hail "I know but your in good hooves now and well you know me and fair fights,it wouldn't be fair for the solar kingdom to head off against both stronghooves and myself....maybe even that zanthak pony there...am I right?"

"I wonder if swift and toothless made it Back yet...if not...I wonder if they went with runedust...hey snow,before you left did you figure out why he wanted to take appleloosa for"

Snow "his usual requests stated that the railroads were vital,why"

Hail: "no reason,just trying to figure out what front I may be placed when I get back"

--------------------------------------

Swiftgrace gave chase,laughing as they soared through the clouds at amazing speeds,knowing that toothless was indeed just as if not faster,swift wanted to give him a challange to void any lingering thoughts of his failure.using such agile movements to Dodge turbulent pockets and ride with the tail winds to zip by toothless in a taunting arial dance

Swift "hi captain,bye captain! See ya when I win this race"

Edited by HailStorm

Strong's eyes widened, "RuneDust is taking Appleloosa?! Fluttershy and Rarity are there!! If they get captured, all Hell will break loose!!" he turned to Snow, "I have to go for now Snow, but I promise I will be back soon, stay at the cave until I return, and be careful..." he looked at her tenderly before turning to Hail, "Well old friend, it seems we're gonna see eachother again... real soon" Strong couldnt help but smile, knowing his friend still hadnt forgotten their lifelong friendship...

Snow gave a somewhat sad nod as she began to back track to the cave,leaving hail and stronghooves as she headed back to the cave

Hail:" its a long hike there isn't it stronghooves? Runedust moves fast so tell you what get your things and meet me here,I can give you a lift...as a friend aaand my last orders were dragon rock I'm not authorized to partake the appleloosa conflict.i will take you as far as I can"

Hail stripped the few pieces of armor that held together after the shadow bolts and the tree wreck.

Edited by HailStorm

Zanthak was finished with his meal and just got bored, so he went back to were he left and found that Strong wasn't there. Then he tried locating him with a spell he learned before the war started. "Wow, I guess school helps you." Zanthak mumbled as he began to teleport to Strong.

"Ofcourse I can,I'm usually carrying cargo supplies or other heavy objects...now climb on and hold still so we can get going before its to late"

Hail had coated himself with dirt to make his appearance darker in the night sky,the scrap plates fastened together to make a makeshift saddle for stronghooves to hold onto during flight.taking a running stance,hail aimed himself down a small trail and dug his hooves in for a powerful start.

Once stronghooves was ready,hail extended his wings and took off.struggling to stabilize at first

"Which way stronghooves? "

Hail looked back at stronghooves not watching in front of him

"Well I can carry you but you will have to leave your stuff behind your choice! Or if you have a better...

What the hay!?"

With zanthak sudden appearance,hail tried to swerve out of the way only to end up crashing,

(Is Swift a female or a male? xD If female, I'll edit it real quick.)

Swiftgrace sure lived up to his name, as Toothless never saw anypony move as quickly or as maneuverable as him. He was a tough challenege, that was for sure, but Toothless wasn't going to accept defeat that easily...

"Oh, no you don't!" He cried out as he took off after Swift. With Toothless's large wingspan, he could easily match five or six of Swift's wingstrokes with one or two of his. But, Swift flapped quickly, forcing Toothless to push harder though the cool air.

(Ooc:I never thought about if swiftgrace was boy or girl :D...um -flips coin-... coin landed female)

Swiftgrace blinked, astonished when yet again toothless sped by. With a shake of her head,swift attempted another stunt,riding behind the dragon to decrease the wind resistance which slowed or threw swift around like a beanbag.

Fuelled by adrenaline swift pushed harder to pass toothless despite the advantages he had,larger wings,heavy yet sturdy frame.

Swift "woo yeah! now its getting interesting! But you haven't won yet,I still have a few tricks to put you in my dust!"

---------------------------------

Runedust took in the sight and sounds of the battle,it was a shame that soon it would be over all to soon and without a single scuff on his beautiful white gold armor.

Runedust: "sunrise will be in a few hours,tell me...have we successfuly liberated appleloosa and captured those traitorous girls...tell me we are just cleaning up and I will not be made a fool by being late"

Soldier " um..well your greatness...we have recieved word that they have dug themselves in...your forces are finding it difficult to beat them into submission without causing harm to the targets."

Runedust " so that's a no...you know I hate failure. How hard is it to make a couple of girls and some lackies give in exactly?"

Soldier. "The so called lackies are presumably their body guards...well trained I might add"

Runedust: "why am I not suprized...I guess if I want things done right I have to do it myself...ready the cages and follow me...oh and bring the bait,Fluttershy wont be able to sit by and let harm come to a poor defenceless critter. As for rarity...we take her when Fluttershy opens the way to rescue our bait"

Soldier "clever plans as always your greatness..."

Runedust headed into the wreckage of appleloosa followed by a number of troops who brought along everything they were instructed

Hail looked back at stronghooves not watching in front of him

"Well I can carry you but you will have to leave your stuff behind your choice! Or if you have a better...

What the hay!?"

With zanthak sudden appearance,hail tried to swerve out of the way only to end up crashing,

As Hail crashed into Zanthak, Strong was flung forward, landing face first into the dirt. He got up and spat out a leaf, turning to Zanthak he said, "Soldier, one of these days Im gonna kick your flank, you seem to have a bad habit of appearing right where we dont need you to be"

(OOC: Ack, this is what I get for being out of the loop. So, Applejack's on Dragon Mountain, and both Fluttershy and Rarity are at Appleloosa. Rune Dust and his detachment of Solar Kingdom troops are laying seige to the settlement and Lunar Republic stronghold. I'm normally very anti-meta, but this is what I get for not staying with the game. Here goes. Also, a little confused--are we {those allying themselves with the New Lunar Republic} being led by Princess Luna or Nightmare Moon?)

Sunrise had been practicing in the main courtyard, sword in hoof, diving with grace and elegance and striking with a precision that was near unseen among many other pegasi in the Republic. He soared through the sky, in full armor--something that he disliked because it covered up his Cutie Mark--or as was now being referred to amongst those in his ranks, the Talent Emblem. Focus, control, accuracy...all of these things were equally balanced and measured.

A shout from the nearby corridors broke his focus. He landed before injuring himself or doing unnecessary damage to the practice targets. A quick assembly of ponies was forming, and Sunny was understandably curious.

As he saw a figure standing in the middle, he knew that it wasn't good news. Normally Applejack, Rarity or Fluttershy arrive in the center courtyard to give reports--the mere comprehension that Big Macintosh was there struck Sunrise and the others gathered there as odd.

"All right, y'all settle down! I have information from th' Western front, an' it t'ain't good. Appleloosa is bein' invaded. It's also believed that two of our combat division leaders are there, and currently in a level of distress. Ah need fifty volunteers for an 'mergency rescue and defens'!"

Appleloosa? Is the Solar Kingdom so brazen as to head that far west, cut off from their supply lines in case things go wrong? "Sir!" Sunny shouted over the din. "I volunteer!"

"Be on yer way, then, Sunrise Song. We've still got the 'lement of surprise, but y'all gotta move quick!"

"Yes, sir. To the Glory of the Lunar Republic!"

A loud cheer from the other assembled crowd, as well as from the other forty odd volunteers that were going to walk or fly with him.

(OOC: Anypony still at the Castle want to go with Sunny as one of the other forty-odd volunteers?)

"Sorry, I didn't read that Hail was there." Zanthak said after getting up and dusting himself off.

Strong nodded, then got an idea, "Zanthak, you mind teleporting my armor and Little Wrecker to the abandoned bunker on the outskirts of Appleloosa? I would go too but I want to get a good overlook of how the situation is first before I act accordingly" he looked back to Hail, "So you mind giving me a quick fly around Appleloosa? I need to see how things are at the current moment, and you can just carry me since I wont have the armor or weapon with me"

Twilight teleported to the balcony were Rainbow was supposed to be, "Rainbow! any news on the Traitor?" she teleported on top of the castle "Rainbow?" she looked around and Rainbow was nowhere to be seen "Ohnonononono" she looked for her still calling her name "Rainbow?!" after no luck she teleported inside the Princesses Throne room "Princess, Rainbow is nowhere to be seen" the Princess was surprised "do you think she was Ponynapped?" "well with her speed and stubbornness I highly doubt she would" "do you think you know where she might be?" "No idea" "send a search party for her, with can't risk loosing one of the elements" "Right away Princess"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rainbow Woke still in the cloud she had fallen asleep in "Ohnonono, Twilight is gonna be so mad" she flew off causing a LARGE and NOTICEABLE Rainbow Trail behind

(trying to get attention, can somepony capture her?)

Edited by Pinkie Responsibility Pie

"Works for me, next spot applelooooooosa!"

Hail chuckled,getting back to his hooves.throwing open his wings,hail grabbed stronghooves and took flight in the direction pointed to him

—--------—-------------------------------------

Runedust approached where the reports Had placed rarity, Fluttershy,and the ponies which seemed to hault his plans.

Runedust: "put the bait in danger...hang it over a fire or something, just draw Fluttershy out,and when she does ready to snare her before she flies off and blitz the stronghold....something says we need to step up this operation"

Soldiers " yes your greatness"