Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

How can you not remember me... We had such fun together...

Well, i guess it's just a long time ago...

we are sorry, a lot of ponies have been here in the meantime and its hard to remember them all. but we sure can have more fun if that is what you wish. 

we are sorry, a lot of ponies have been here in the meantime and its hard to remember them all. but we sure can have more fun if that is what you wish. 
It doesn't matter Princess, i am way happy you remember. How's it going? 

little_luna_by_theponyisatrue-d5ajvkn.pn

Princess Celestia: *sniff* you used to be so little. I could just pinch your little princess cheeks. In fact I will do that!*playfullyuses magic to pinch your princess cheeks"

Who's an adorable princess?!

It doesn't matter Princess, i am way happy you remember. How's it going? 

it is going very well. 

post-1283-0-43612500-1368296632_thumb.png

Funny, I saw her the other day. I remembered you at the time and I couldn't help but observe that both of your body types are....similar wink.png

ohh really? similar body tipes? hehe. well what a coincidence. 

post-1283-0-06804200-1368297085_thumb.png

Hey, Luna! I just want to say that you're my favorite princess ever and I like you a lot!

ohh my, thank you a lot.

post-1283-0-72427800-1368297129_thumb.jpg

How does it feel like to be on the moon?

ohh that... well.. it was horrible being alone. witch makes us glad that we are here now. 

post-1283-0-11437400-1368299100.png

Princess Celestia: *sniff* you used to be so little. I could just pinch your little princess cheeks. In fact I will do that!*playfullyuses magic to pinch your princess cheeks"

Who's an adorable princess?!

a-adorable? we do not see how we are adorable. 

post-1283-0-90577400-1368299383_thumb.jpg

Hey Luna. =) I have alot I wanna say to you. I was talking to your sister earlier and wow now I can even talk to you! =D

My first question is can I pet that beautiful mane? :3

Can we be best friends, Luna? biggrin.png

we do not prefere the question "best friends" because it implies that this particular friend would be better then all the others. 

but of course we can be friends. we would love to have as many friends as possable. 

Tirek: Who are you? and why do you have both a horn and a wing?

we are princess luna, the ruler of the night and ruler together with my sister over equestria. and we have both horn and wings because we are an alicorn. 

I know you control the moon but do you have anything to do with the stars? If so, what happened with the Ursa Major? (It's kind of a giant bear in a cave in the Everfree forest now)

I'm pleased to hear that, wanna uhmm... hang out? Get a milkshake in town?

a milkshake? well that does sound pleasent. allright, we will accept your offer. 

post-1283-0-76344900-1368776392_thumb.png

Would ou like a sandwich?

a sandwitch? well we are already getting a milkshake, so perhaps another time. 

Luna,

Have you met Spike?

uhm.. yes we did, although the meeting didnt go as planned. 

post-1283-0-24195800-1368776673_thumb.png

I know you control the moon but do you have anything to do with the stars? If so, what happened with the Ursa Major? (It's kind of a giant bear in a cave in the Everfree forest now)

yes, we do control the moon and the stars as both of them are created in the night. although, unlike the moon we do not draw power out of them. as for the ursa major, it is a creature created by the stars on their own. in a way we created the ursa major but indirectly. we do however are able to control an ursa major by force of magic. but we do not wish to anger one and leave them be.

post-1283-0-09144900-1368777019_thumb.png

Have I offended you Princess? Please forgive me. I only wished to touch your mane because you are so beautiful and I wondered what it felt like. ^^"

ahh, you are interested by its texture is that so? well our mane has differend forms as you would probebly know. one is normal hairstrings, we do take care of those and are smooth, then we have the spectral hairstyle that we wear in public. this one would feel like cold warm air, witch is a bit of a tingling feeling. hard to discribe, allright you are allowed to touch it for. "scientific reasons."

post-1283-0-00542400-1368777162_thumb.jpg

a milkshake? well that does sound pleasent. allright, we will accept your offer. 

attachicon.gifluna_river.png

a sandwitch? well we are already getting a milkshake, so perhaps another time. 

uhm.. yes we did, although the meeting didnt go as planned. 

attachicon.gifLuna_spike_drunk.png

yes, we do control the moon and the stars as both of them are created in the night. although, unlike the moon we do not draw power out of them. as for the ursa major, it is a creature created by the stars on their own. in a way we created the ursa major but indirectly. we do however are able to control an ursa major by force of magic. but we do not wish to anger one and leave them be.

attachicon.gifLuna_pets.png

ahh, you are interested by its texture is that so? well our mane has differend forms as you would probebly know. one is normal hairstrings, we do take care of those and are smooth, then we have the spectral hairstyle that we wear in public. this one would feel like cold warm air, witch is a bit of a tingling feeling. hard to discribe, allright you are allowed to touch it for. "scientific reasons."

attachicon.gifLuna_mane (3).jpg

*strokes my hand through your mane* Wow amazing...:)

How good are you at stoichiometry?

we are quite skilled in it, is there something that you need that involves this subject? 

(ooc: nope, not a clue unsure.png  )

post-1283-0-56906500-1369121804_thumb.jpg

*strokes my hand through your mane* Wow amazing...smile.png

well thank you

post-1283-0-09176700-1369123096_thumb.jpg

Well, what flavour would you like, princess.

blueberry please. that is our favorite flavour. 

post-1283-0-50708400-1369123429_thumb.png

Will you sign my school yearbook? Please?

of course we will. 

post-1283-0-37273000-1369123585_thumb.jpg

do you like waffles if so hooray if not why you no like waffles

who doesnt like waffles? 

post-1283-0-86475600-1369123874_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1