Ask Luna

Lunatic

Dr. Whooves: ah I see! Well thats good!

indeed, and how have you been? 

yeah (rest my head onto your neck) I want to stay up all night and watch the starry sky and the moon.

we would be happy to. 

post-1283-0-20778300-1378280945_thumb.png

Dr. Whooves: I've been good! You know me always moving around and never stopping!

ohh we sure know that all to well. 

I want do it with you so can I watch the starry skies with you Lum I mean Luna.

that sounds like a splendet idea, we would love to join you in the night. 

So your highness. I heard that you're in love with Big Macintosh. Is this true? :D I'm glad you found someone you like. Look at you, looking so lovey dovey there over him. I'm definitively  rooting for ya.

post-19199-0-04667400-1378302813_thumb.png

Edited by Greyhawk

So your highness. I heard that you're in love with Big Macintosh. Is this true? :D I'm glad you found someone you like. Look at you, looking so lovey dovey there over him. I'm definitively  rooting for ya.

ohh... my... we did not know this photage was leaked. we can ensure though that this relationship only lasted shortly.

we and big macintosh are still friends, but no longer lovers. 

Dr. Whooves: so I was thinking that you should find another special somepony Luna!

another special somepony? we are not sure if we like this idea.. 

ohh... my... we did not know this photage was leaked. we can ensure though that this relationship only lasted shortly.

we and big macintosh are still friends, but no longer lovers. 

But tell me your highness. What you think of Big Macintosh? You were getting physically close enough with Big mac and you look like you were sooooooooo deeeeply in love enough to smooch him. :3

Ghost:("Oh yea lady. you go lady. You go lady. You can't hear me. Wait. Greyhawk. She's kinda like a goddess of the night but yet she can't see me.....can she?)"

Mortal shcmortal. It's the feeling that counts, no matter what that somepony is.

Dr. Whooves: that's true but it is also good for Luna to get somepony who is immortal like her! You know so she doesn't have to go through the same horrible thing as her last lover!

But tell me your highness. What you think of Big Macintosh? You were getting physically close enough with Big mac and you look like you were sooooooooo deeeeply in love enough to smooch him. :3

Ghost:("Oh yea lady. you go lady. You go lady. You can't hear me. Wait. Greyhawk. She's kinda like a goddess of the night but yet she can't see me.....can she?)"

big macintosh was so kindly to show us the looks and habbits of the new ponies after our... departure... we had fun and personally.. we may have had one to many ciders when that picture was taken. 

post-1283-0-48511900-1378363351_thumb.png

Dr. Whooves: it's a good idea! But you should find somepony who is immortal like you!

well there are not a lot of options when it comes to immortal ponies...

there are only a few alicorns, and one is already married. 

the other one would be twilight, witch would not be a good option. she is nice and friendly but way to focussed on her studies and doing everything perfect. 

the other one would be our sister... not that that ever stopped her.

post-1283-0-82722800-1378363529_thumb.png

Mortal shcmortal. It's the feeling that counts, no matter what that somepony is.

you might say that. but it is hard to fall in love when you know that your going to outlive them easely. a broken heart takes a long time to fix, we have lost a lover before and we are still not over it, we miss rosanne still every day. 

Luna, what do you think of Sunset Simmer?

Also, what do you think is beyond that mirror?

(GHA! i still havent watched equestria girls. i really need to get started on that. i'll respond to it some other time if you post a little reminder in a while for now. have a picture!)

post-1283-0-40359100-1378363716_thumb.jpg

Dr. Whooves: that's true but it is also good for Luna to get somepony who is immortal like her! You know so she doesn't have to go through the same horrible thing as her last lover!

post-1283-0-56709800-1378363821_thumb.jpg

Dr. Whooves: XD your sister must have had a little to much to drink! Or maybe your sister really loves you that way! XD

we are unsure of our sisters reasons to act like that, all we know it that it was a horrible shocking experience. 

post-1283-0-31347100-1378367074_thumb.png

big macintosh was so kindly to show us the looks and habbits of the new ponies after our... departure... we had fun and personally.. we may have had one to many ciders when that picture was taken. 

attachicon.gifluna_mac_syrup.png

Ghost:"(Wait, rewind a sec boss. she said she may had too many ciders when that picture was taken. Do you think....)"

Greyhawk:"(What? Don't be silly..............though....I am curious....)"

*faces  To Luna*

Greyhawk:"Um....Your highness. Do you remember what happen straight after you smooched Big Macintosh? did you two....well....you know.....O///////O"

Ghost:"(Wait, rewind a sec boss. she said she may had too many ciders when that picture was taken. Do you think....)"

Greyhawk:"(What? Don't be silly..............though....I am curious....)"

*faces  To Luna*

Greyhawk:"Um....Your highness. Do you remember what happen straight after you smooched Big Macintosh? did you two....well....you know.....O///////O"

ohh no, we did not have any intercourse. we do like him but not in that way. 

Dr. Whooves: would you like more cider to drink?

a cider sounds refreshing. we would enjoy that.