Ask Luna

Lunatic

uhm.. as far as we know of we do not have a special somepony. but we never could have guessed that ponies would actually protect us for finding them. half note, do you have a crush on us?

Inspired by myself.

Luna, how is baby made?

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

Luna, how is baby made?

ohh dear, we never thought we would get this question.

very well then i supose we did said you could ask us anything.

when a stallion finds his very special somepony and a mare finds hers and they want to share the rest of their lives together and create a family, they have sexual intercourse with each other. after this a foal starts to grow in the mares belly. although it is not her stomach. it is called a womb. every mare has one, and after 11 months the foal comes out and has to be taken care off by his or her parents until adulthood.

we hope we could answer your question at least a bit and made something clearer for you. if you have any questions on the matter of how foals are born and created perhaps its better to ask a teacher like cheerilee or your parents.

Inspired by myself.

uhm.. as far as we know of we do not have a special somepony. but we never could have guessed that ponies would actually protect us for finding them. half note, do you have a crush on us?

Perhaps....

Perhaps....

well it seems more than obvious to us. although we have to say that a relationship with a normal pony would be something we first have to think of very hard before we could start in something like that. so we are sorry but your feelings are not returned by us.

Inspired by myself.

well it seems more than obvious to us. although we have to say that a relationship with a normal pony would be something we first have to think of very hard before we could start in something like that. so we are sorry but your feelings are not returned by us.

This....... saddens me.

This....... saddens me.

we are sorry. but you have to see it from our side to. we would outlive anypony that isn't an alicorn. also.. we had a special somepony before we got banished to the moon. although this might shock you a bit. we did not have a stallion. we were with a mare. her name was Rosanne. she died of course. this broke my heart like it never had before. so from now on we cant just accept anypony who promises to love us always. because its a promise that cant be kept.

Your majesty, if you were to have a special somepony, would he have to possess the approval of your sister, Celestia?

no, we can make our own decision. although we would of course let him or her show him/herself to our sister.

she may be our big sister, but she is not our mother who tells us what to do.

Inspired by myself.

we are sorry. but you have to see it from our side to. we would outlive anypony that isn't an alicorn. also.. we had a special somepony before we got banished to the moon. although this might shock you a bit. we did not have a stallion. we were with a mare. her name was Rosanne. she died of course. this broke my heart like it never had before. so from now on we cant just accept anypony who promises to love us always. because its a promise that cant be kept.

Couldn't you use Your magic or maybe the Elements to create a new Alicorn? I mean you can't tell me all Alicorns are related to you.

Couldn't you use Your magic or maybe the Elements to create a new Alicorn? I mean you can't tell me all Alicorns are related to you.

no. the eternal life can not be created through magic because eventually the magic would run out and the one under the influence of the spell would die. and yes. and because there are other alicorns does not mean they are all related to us. just like ponies. then all ponies would be related to you in a far way.

Inspired by myself.

This....... saddens me.

I am sorry for your pain Half-Note. But what Luna says is true. So as sad as it is, it is truthfully for the better. Trust me my friend, I have been there before.

• Brohoof 1

rr5p9f.jpg

Princess Luna sorry to bother you again, but what are the days of the SUmmer Sun Festival and Nightmare night?

nightmare night is on october 22

and the summer sun celebration is on june 16

we hope to see you then.

(i actually went to look for the airdates but they are exactly one year apart :s both october 22)

Inspired by myself.

nightmare night is on october 22

and the summer sun celebration is on june 16

we hope to see you then.

(i actually went to look for the airdates but they are exactly one year apart :s both october 22)

Aww I missed the Summer Sun Festival! Oh well I guess I will have to remember to go to Nightmare Night. Now what to dress up as....

• Brohoof 1

rr5p9f.jpg

Aww I missed the Summer Sun Festival! Oh well I guess I will have to remember to go to Nightmare Night. Now what to dress up as....

(i just made up a date lol perhaps when celestia is back on monday ask her for a differend date ;) i picked that date because the molestia tumblr said something about it +/- that time)

well we already got our costume ready.

post-1283-0-23707500-1341626998_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

(i just made up a date lol perhaps when celestia is back on monday ask her for a differend date ;) i picked that date because the molestia tumblr said something about it +/- that time)

well we already got our costume ready.

post-1283-0-23707500-1341626998_thumb.png

Ah cool look. I was thinking maybe dressing up as Spider Man as seen in the new movie.

rr5p9f.jpg

Ah cool look. I was thinking maybe dressing up as Spider Man as seen in the new movie.

we have seen that movie. it looks really cool is you ask us. our sister didnt really think much of it although she enjoyed watching it with us.

post-1283-0-87166800-1341627695_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Inspired by myself.