Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

unfortunatly no, the books we recieve lately are quite the bore. 

attachicon.gifluna_book.png

of course you can!

attachicon.gifluna_hug_template_by_furboz-d3ket3e.jpg

yes we do know transformation spells and no we do not think that would be nessesairy. 

attachicon.gifluna_mane7.jpg

well yes we have! we have met her on nightmare night in ponyville. such a nice zebra. 

no we do not think so.

attachicon.gifLuna_nightsky.png

oh, i'm sorry to hear that. i can suggest some really good books to you if you want. they are ones i never go on a long trip without.

Your Highness, I must ask, doest thou hold any feelings of resentment toward thine sister in relation to the Lunar banishment? Have our two Princesses come to terms yet? Hoping my question does not offend thee.

• Brohoof 1

Why are you so adorable?

we? adorable? 

post-1283-0-34148500-1366967025_thumb.gif

Have you ever cried before? If so, what forced the tears out?

yes.. we do have shed our share of tears. for when we were on the moon. just hoping to someday return back to equestria. or when we... when we lost our loved one, Rosanne. 

post-1283-0-64054200-1366967129.gif

oh, i'm sorry to hear that. i can suggest some really good books to you if you want. they are ones i never go on a long trip without.

ohh really? that would be nice. 

(ooc: personally i read some fanfics but nothing much tbh. i rather RP with my friends :P

Your Highness, I must ask, doest thou hold any feelings of resentment toward thine sister in relation to the Lunar banishment? Have our two Princesses come to terms yet? Hoping my question does not offend thee.

your question does not offend us. although you do not have to try to immitate our royal way of speach to ask such a question. to answer this the answer is no. we do not hold any feelings towards our sister. what has happened was not the way she wished it and even though we have forgiven her she is still going trough a hard time forgiving herself. we will always love our sister no matter what. 

• Brohoof 1

we? adorable? 

attachicon.gifLuna_cute.gif

yes.. we do have shed our share of tears. for when we were on the moon. just hoping to someday return back to equestria. or when we... when we lost our loved one, Rosanne. 

attachicon.gifluna_cry.gif

ohh really? that would be nice. 

(ooc: personally i read some fanfics but nothing much tbh. i rather RP with my friends tongue.png

your question does not offend us. although you do not have to try to immitate our royal way of speach to ask such a question. to answer this the answer is no. we do not hold any feelings towards our sister. what has happened was not the way she wished it and even though we have forgiven her she is still going trough a hard time forgiving herself. we will always love our sister no matter what. 

(OOC: oh, well, i'll still list em' off anyways. XD)

Well, there's The Abhorsen Chronicles, by Garth Nix. Really a rather good series. Also, Brave Story by Miyuki Miyabe. Best. Story. EVER!

(OOC: oh, well, i'll still list em' off anyways. XD)

Well, there's The Abhorsen Chronicles, by Garth Nix. Really a rather good series. Also, Brave Story by Miyuki Miyabe. Best. Story. EVER!

we will look into them. 

post-1283-0-07227200-1366995327_thumb.jpg

Hi Princess. I decided I was being a bit silly earlier. Sorry about that. I just thought it was a bit annoying to see me post so often. Again, sorry.

Anyway, how are you?

(OOC: This is just for luna after apologizing the other day.)

Why hello princess.

I was planning to visit the crystal kingdom. Do you know if there are certain things I need in order to go?

not that we know of. the crystal kingdom is open for visitors. 

post-1283-0-02506100-1367314277_thumb.png

Princess Luna, It has been established that you occasionally visit other ponies dreams, Of the Dreams you have seen, who would you say has the most interesting, or was there anypony's dream that has really stuck with you?

Princess Luna, It has been established that you occasionally visit other ponies dreams, Of the Dreams you have seen, who would you say has the most interesting, or was there anypony's dream that has really stuck with you?

post-1283-0-17377300-1367674931.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Princess Celestia: Hello dear sister. I was wondering...could big sister get a woona hug? please?*smiles)

(OOC: Image thing isn't working for some stupid reason img-1422617-1-dry.png )

of course sister.

post-1283-0-44989900-1367680471_thumb.jpg

Luna,

Have you heard of Mysterious Mare-Do-Well? She was seen around Ponyville and around the castle.

ohh r-really? is she?

post-1283-0-26581200-1367680652_thumb.png

post-1283-0-13625100-1367680612_thumb.png

Sup Luna, remember me?

uhm.. we are sorry but we do not remember.

post-1283-0-05208900-1367680707_thumb.png