Ask Luna

Lunatic

You had any troubles on your *Air Quote* Video Games *Troll Face*

Also besides I love ya dresses your mane is so STUNNING now. Where do you get that Glitter?

its star dust. we think there is a certain zebra that would be able to sell you some.

post-1283-0-66348000-1336731652_thumb.png

Hey Luna... once everything has died down and I can stop hiding in Rainbow's house... would it be okay if I paid you a visit..? I'd like to talk to someone who doesn't want to chase me out of town... I can't imagine why others dislike me so... I don't recall doing anything bad... oh well, it's a mystery.

You have no idea how many vegetables I have do you!? So so many! And I know you'll just love them!

*argh* i only eat apples...vegies...not so much besides if you die then all those vigies will be headless chickens!

Dingodile: Can i burn her too?

Me: yes you may...

Dingodile: yay!

​*you are now burned*

Posted Image

*argh* i only eat apples...vegies...not so much besides if you die then all those vigies will be headless chickens!

Dingodile: Can i burn her too?

Me: yes you may...

Dingodile: yay!

​*you are now burned*

Posted Image

Hahahahaha! You can't stop me or my vegetables! Have fun with all those cabbages!

then why are you on fire then?

You think fire can stop me!? It cannot! Especially since there is a convenient pond right here. Wait, what were we talking about again?

post-1283-0-60616900-1336763256_thumb.png

* wins THE GAME! * there, you all lost.

I lose the game on a nearly daily basis... one of my favourite songs of all time is the game by Disturbed. I stopped caring whenever I lose the game... now when someone says, you are now entering manual breathing mode! That annoys me.

You think fire can stop me!? It cannot! Especially since there is a convenient pond right here. Wait, what were we talking about again?

I lose the game on a nearly daily basis... one of my favourite songs of all time is the game by Disturbed. I stopped caring whenever I lose the game... now when someone says, you are now entering manual breathing mode! That annoys me.

(disturbed also trolls me to much...)

I don't know...but we are fighting...and then...i feel like i am going to fall in love with you...

*Burns luna*

now kiss my feet!!

Posted Image

I don't know...but we are fighting...and then...i feel like i am going to fall in love with you...

*Burns luna*

now kiss my feet!!

Posted Image

you fans make the most interesting fan art.

we all know that we would never lower ourselfs to kissing something called a feet.

feets are from animals. a hoof, perhaps one day. but a feet. not a thought in my mind.

thats okay...at least dingoldile can kill you now. oh dingodile! get her!

(could we stop this now and continue with questions? every post more like this will be ignored)