Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

I dare you to use ''The Voice'' on a microphone connected to HD-High Bass Boost speakers set at full volume.

we accept your dare.

post-1283-0-64758800-1338311087_thumb.jpg

have you ever eaten pizza before?

yes. but only vegetarian of course.

maybe your right its like a pancake size

post-1283-0-64587800-1338326664_thumb.jpg

(edited)

post-1283-0-64587800-1338326664_thumb.jpg

you look so cute... erm.. did...ermmm .did you ever have a boyfriend?.. because ermm i eeh i bought two tickets to the gala and... errm...i...errm.... Edited by MasterCadence

(edited)

you look so cute... erm.. did...ermmm .did you ever have a boyfriend?.. because ermm i eeh i bought two tickets to the gala and... errm...i...errm....

(i did so many ships with luna already :lol: )

thou are asking us to the gala?

post-1283-0-81284500-1338409238.jpg

well... we did have a coltfriend. but that was a really long time ago.. before the banishment.

we would gladly accept your invitation and may be be a wonderful night.

post-1283-0-15792300-1338409261_thumb.png

Edited by lunatic

(i did so many ships with luna already :lol: )

post-1283-0-81284500-1338409238.jpg

well... we did have a coltfriend. but that was a really long time ago.. before the banishment.

post-1283-0-15792300-1338409261_thumb.png

dear princess Luna, what do you think of this guy.

Luna it you must of been so sad to be on the moon , how did you even tolerate being alone?

dear princess Luna, what do you think of this guy.

Luna it you must of been so sad to be on the moon , how did you even tolerate being alone?

his methods are kinda unusual

post-1283-0-92911700-1338473249_thumb.jpg

the first years were the hardest ones. the memory of those that we left behind. betrayed and abandoned. at the time that we got banished.. we had a marefriend. at that time it was not often accepted for two mares to be together and we kept it secret. but the thoughts of her still down there and us banished. it was terrible and teared us appart on the inside. after 100 years when we were sure that even with the eveloping technoligy she would not be alive anymore. we made her a grave on the moon. it should still be there. when i came back. i found a letter in an enchanted box. it was hidden in an open spot in the everfree where we would go to.

here is the letter. read it if you want. but be gentle. its a sensitive part of us.

Letter to Luna.rtf

(this is from an rp i was in, it made me so sad when this was written)

• Brohoof 1

his methods are kinda unusual

post-1283-0-92911700-1338473249_thumb.jpg

the first years were the hardest ones. the memory of those that we left behind. betrayed and abandoned. at the time that we got banished.. we had a marefriend. at that time it was not often accepted for two mares to be together and we kept it secret. but the thoughts of her still down there and us banished. it was terrible and teared us appart on the inside. after 100 years when we were sure that even with the eveloping technoligy she would not be alive anymore. we made her a grave on the moon. it should still be there. when i came back. i found a letter in an enchanted box. it was hidden in an open spot in the everfree where we would go to.

here is the letter. read it if you want. but be gentle. its a sensitive part of us.

Letter to Luna.rtf

(this is from an rp i was in, it made me so sad when this was written)

Wow that's really sad :(

Does Celestia know about her by now?

yes. our sister knows about our lost now.

in fact. she was the one that created an enchanted box that was able to make the letter not be effected by time and crumble. she was also the one that made our old love and Bleuflame be able to bring a foal to Equestria through magic.

yes. our sister knows about our lost now.

in fact. she was the one that created an enchanted box that was able to make the letter not be effected by time and crumble. she was also the one that made our old love and Bleuflame be able to bring a foal to Equestria through magic.

that was really sad.

For what is worth Luna i am sorry what had happen to you.

that was really sad.

For what is worth Luna i am sorry what had happen to you.

we are grateful for you compassion.

but it was our own fault and it is us that needs to be blamed for all this.

we just wish that we could ever see Rosanne again and say sorry.

even though because of our immortality this will never happen.

Posted Image

we are grateful for you compassion.

but it was our own fault and it is us that needs to be blamed for all this.

we just wish that we could ever see Rosanne again and say sorry.

even though because of our immortality this will never happen.

Posted Image

looks at you. "Luna , your an great mare to be around , if you like you can come see me and we'll have some tea.

well... uhm do i see you there?

looks at you. "Luna , your an great mare to be around , if you like you can come see me and we'll have some tea.

yes.. perhaps some tea would do us good.

post-1283-0-32761600-1338493103_thumb.jpg

well... uhm do i see you there?

yes. we will see you there.

post-1283-0-36797600-1338493746_thumb.jpg

Hi Luna... would it be okay with you if I... made a statue of you out of lettuce and put it up in Ponyville?

a statue made of... lettuce?

post-1283-0-18567600-1338493877_thumb.png

well. we don't have anything against it but we would be sure it wont stay good for long and will start to rot if you place it in the open in ponyville.

a statue made of... lettuce?

post-1283-0-18567600-1338493877_thumb.png

well. we don't have anything against it but we would be sure it wont stay good for long and will start to rot if you place it in the open in ponyville.

Silly Luna, I'm not only going to build one! Now, would you think it would look prettier if they were on the west side of town or the east?

The FPS skill is strong within you....Hey tell you what, once you back from the Gala, we'll have another video game battle. This time, Need for Speed : P

alright then. thou will consume our dust!

post-1283-0-53018000-1338494070_thumb.png

well... thats great... see you there...

see you there. ;)

post-1283-0-64204400-1338494529_thumb.png

Silly Luna, I'm not only going to build one! Now, would you think it would look prettier if they were on the west side of town or the east?

the east where the moon rises first.

post-1283-0-93575400-1338494739_thumb.png

So I hear you have a date for the next gala! I'll make sure there are 2 tickets reserved for you. Oh I remember when I was at my first gala...

I Used to have a scrapbook where I kept my memories in, Would you like one too Luna?

Posted Image

gets some tea. "here you go.

takes the tea from him "thank you" and drinks the tea "its just that. we never had a chance to ask for forgiveness. even if we know she would have forgiven us it was still impossible to bear the heartache and that is why we came back, still as nightmare moon"

Posted Image

Thank you, I just know the residents are going to love them!

sure they would. and we are sure that no pony would try to have their way with the possible food.

post-1283-0-09020100-1338502937_thumb.png

So I hear you have a date for the next gala! I'll make sure there are 2 tickets reserved for you. Oh I remember when I was at my first gala...

I Used to have a scrapbook where I kept my memories in, Would you like one too Luna?

Posted Image

ohh how we would love to hear more of your memories of the gala before bedtime... again... but we think we need to have our rest for the upcoming event.

post-1283-0-01587800-1338503242_thumb.jpg