Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Consequences

Klick-Klack

Hopefully this should never happen. This is actually the first scene that arrived in my head when I saw Twilight getting transformed. I respect the possibility that Alicorns are not immortal, and for Twilights case especially.post-11944-0-80552700-1361399796_thumb.jpg

Edited by Klick-Klack
  • Brohoof 8

Well, Ignoring the fact that they will never bring up the subject of death to such grim detail in a show marketed for children, I do not believe Alicorns are Immortal.

I believe Celestia and Luna may have exceptionally long life due to the roll they play raising the Sun/Moon or that some other force at work sustains there life, But I do not believe this extends to all Alicorns.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with my headcannon that Alicorns are immortal until otherwise proven, and even then I have another theory about that unless its specifically pointed out about Twilight or maybe even Cadence.

Anyways, enough about theories :P.

The art itself looks pretty beautiful. Although I personally feel like Twilights coat and hair are a bit to dark even for night, but thats just my opinion.

Great job overall :).

This is honestly the first thing that came into my head when I found out about her becoming an alicorn as well.

I always thought of alicorns as the sort of diety/rulers of the land, until they made twilight one, now I need to re-assess what I think., after all, it is all fanon.

I really REALLY like the drawing. the colors fit the mood, and celestia's hair is glowing!

You also did a really good job with the wings.