Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ugh

Circadian

post-9453-0-73799200-1361416152_thumb.png

Can we seriously just give this a rest? She is here to stay, and there is nothing to be done about it. We don't even know how this change will even affect her character until next season.

Tara Strong said Twilight is still Twilight, the writers say Twilight is still Twilight, Twilight says she is still Twilight. 

lEc3l.gif

• Brohoof 10

I don't really care either way, the worste thing of this is the people who complain and are imposing their thoughts, no, BOMBARDING their hatred onto the rest of us.

I too thought the second half of the episode was really cheesy )Partially because it was completely SPOILED to me by YOU all), but I try my best to stay shut up about it and think of DIFFERENT things that peeve me off.

"Ugh", what an insightful and thoughtful title, you know, when I first read that I teared up with joy from the sheer amount of awe that was welling up inside me.

No, seriously, all you are doing by creating more threads is spreading the drama, not quelling it. The same way that telling people they can't sell narcotics creates a Black Market.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 9

Besides if she does happen to stay as an alicorn by the end of season 4 we won't remember she used to be a unicorn lol. We'll see old fan-art and be like "Oh yeeeeaaaaahhh" (Personally I want her to stay a unicorn though :P  but I'm not going to be heartbroken and leave the fandom if she stays one though lol. Btw best gif EVER!)

I don't like it, but we shouldn't automatically shit on Hasbro for it. Even if it was just done for money and is just a way of getting a few new toys out on the line, something good could still happen from it. Emphasis on could though. 

If everybody keeps creating threads like this i fear we really will began to see a divide in the fandom. The best thing for both sides is to just let it go and wait for season 4. Hell do some schoolwork or go outside maybe everybody should leave the forums for a week and then come back I'm sure we would see a far greater mood on the forums.

"Ugh", what an insightful and thoughtful title, you know, when I first read that I teared up with joy from the sheer amount of awe that was welling up inside me.

No, seriously, all you are doing by creating more threads is spreading the drama, not quelling it. The same way that telling people they can't sell narcotics creates a Black Market.

Uh oh, jimmies have been rustled. Please don't send me to the moon Princess!

Just let them be, it's kind of entertaining to see a whole bunch of people getting upset over something and they can't really do anything about it.

LOL how have I not seen that variation before? That's great.

Am I the only one who is sick of people complaining about people who are complaining about twilicorn? And on that note, am I the only one who is sick of people complaining about people complaining people who are complaining about twilicorn?

But seriously, talking about this is only contributing to the drama of the whole situation. Look how bad this has gotten. They had to make a whole new subforum just for this nonesense.

• Brohoof 3

Am I the only one who is sick of people complaining about people who are complaining about twilicorn? And on that note, am I the only one who is sick of people complaining about people complaining people who are complaining about twilicorn?

But seriously, talking about this is only contributing to the drama of the whole situation. Look how bad this has gotten. They had to make a whole new subforum just for this nonesense.

post-9453-0-14571200-1361417124_thumb.png

Fixed. You know, I didn't even think about it like that. Okay everybody, stop talking about it right now.

FORUM. WAT R U DOIN. FORUM. STAHP.

• Brohoof 3

I'm not even watching the episode until all the crap dies down and I can actually watch it in something sort of like peace. without rage threads everywhere to spoil it for me (though I might just wait till S4 and watch part 1, 2 and 3 at the same time)

• Brohoof 2

Sorry. I don't get it.

You're asking people to stop complaining by complaining about them complaining? How does that work?

Wait. Now I'm complaining about people complaining about people complaining...

QUICK! GET SPOCK BEFORE THIS GOES ANY DEEPER!

NZQhi.gif

• Brohoof 6

Circadian you are absolutely right. Everyone who is butthurt about the change can either get over it or keep their whiny complaints to themselves. At this point I could honestly careless if people leave the fandom over something so little as this. Stop taking things so dang seriously xD it is just a cartoon show for crying out loud! To me the creators have done a fine job too. I would be laughing at bronies too if I was someone who did not know anything about the show and saw how many of them are complaining about stupid stuff such as this!  

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry. I don't get it.   You're asking people to stop complaining by complaining about them complaining? How does that work?   Wait. Now I'm complaining about people complaining about people complaining...   QUICK! GET SPOCK BEFORE THIS GOES ANY DEEPER!

I think this thread is starting to turn into an inception moment!!!http://narwhaler.com/my-little-pony-inception-jcdsqR My mind is getting blown so many Contradictions!!! why Twilight why!!!

Twilicorn sounds kind of like some sort of exoctic candy or something. Since everybody likes candy, then by the transitive property, everybody likes Twilicorn.

There. Problem solved, with no exceptions whatsoever. 

Edited by Circadian

I really love the show and i cant see any problem wiht twilight becoming an Alicorn , the only thing that bother me a bit is how short Season 3 was, and how short season 3 last episode was too, it felt a bit rushed, but i really liked all the songs.  

I could care less about Twilicorn,honestly.As long as the show is still entertaining,she could be the bloody queen of Equestria for all I care.

The only gripe I have is the people who make such drama over Twilicorn.First off,it's a bloody show.Second,it's a bloody show for goddamned kids.Get over it,what's done is done.

Wow, some of you guys are really bothered by, er, people being bothered. Actually you're getting angrier than they are. I guess expressing an honest opinion about something is no longer okay, but complaining about people who do is just fine.

Anyone still wondering why they made this a subforum? I wouldn't want it in my regular section either. :unsure:

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

Let's stop the train of complaining about complaining while we're ahead. It's really not needed. We've seen the 'Shut Up About Twilicorn Drama Show' fifty times guys, give me the remote, so we can watch something we haven't seen before. I hate reruns.

• Brohoof 4