Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

@,

"He did the right thing Harmonic. He gave his life to save his crew which is...in my mind...more brave than fighting us. And I am sure if you asked him...he would say he wanted to stay with his ship. Captains usual feel that way...I know I do." She said, sipping her tea and looking around the room. "This place is my home."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Rambler's eyes widened and he smiled. He knew this was a big deal in terms of magic studies, and he couldn't be more proud of her.

"Wow! That was incredible! You must have been practicing really hard to get the hang of that. I'm so proud of you; my marefriend, a master sorcerer."

@,

Minath smiled at his compliments and his praise. "So, what's the big plan? You always have a big plan." Minath knew Rambler well enough to know that's true. "And by the way... when I'm on your ship, you can't give me special treatment. Well, maybe alittle. What would I even do?" Minath said.

@

He just stood there silently for several minutes, before he lifted his head and turned to Diamond. "Thank you ma'am." He took one look over at his mug to be sure it was empty, and then at the lit cigarette in Diamonds mouth. "I'd hate to lose such a powerful mare to something so weak" he said, nodding at the cigarette. "Orders for the deckhands before we reach Trotuga?" he asked, placing a hoof on the door. 

@,

Diamond couldn't help but laugh. "Trust me. Being a pirate will kill me before this cigarette does. And tell them to get ready to dock, the usual stuff." She said, looking out the window at the large clouds which were now above them, they were descending down to Trotuga. She finished her tea and pushed open the door leading out onto the small balcony. She took the cigarette out of the cigarette holder and flicked it off the side of the ship. She put the cigarette holder in the drawer she got it out of earlier. And sat down to finish her tea.

• Brohoof 1

@@Halfblood@, @,

"By your orders, ma'am." He smiled as he pushed open the door and stepped onto the deck. "Everypony prepare to dock, anything that's no bolted down I want below deck before we land!" he bellowed across the deck. "We'll be landing at Trotuga shortly, and I want everypony at attention for when captain Diamond returns to the deck." He trotted up to the helmspony and stood beside him. "Bring us in - quickly." The helmspony looked at him a little concerned, but ultimately obeyed.

• Brohoof 1

@

Rambler laughed.

"Okay, I guess I'll try not to give you too much special treatment. And I'm sure we'll have plenty of use for you on board. You were a captain of the royal guard, so I'm sure you have plenty of skills that will help us. Anyway, it's always good just to have a pretty face on board. It keeps spirits up. As for the big plan? I have it on good authority that a cargo ship will be going from Los Pegasus to Canterlot, and that it's carrying something extremely valuable. If we can get our hands on it, we'll be not only rich, but famous as well."

@,

Minath wrinkled her nose at the 'fame' part. She was just in it for the fun!

Minath searched out with her mind, on to Rambler's ship until she found his desk. "Ahah!" She shouted as she teleported it into her living room. "Now you can show me your dreadful tactical plans before you completely screw yourself over." Minath laughed. She was liking her new skill.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Rambler couldn't help but burst out laughing yet again. Eventually he got a hold of himself. He began drawing out his plans on the map.

"Well, from what I hear, the ship is going to be passing through an airstream that will force them to follow a very narrow path. If we can attack them while they're in there, they won't have a chance to run away, and we can probably seize the cargo without much of a fight."

Fiera sighed and shook her head. They were always too serious and demanding around here. A mare can never have any fun aboard a pirate ship now-a-days. Fiera flew down to the deck and prepared to tie to the dock. She didn't do much other than basic commands. She didn't load a cannon, she didn't shoot a gun, she never swung a sword before, she didn't cook, she didn't do much other than be their bird in the crows nest.

@

Dinghy heard Harmonic bellowing orders from above on the deck as he gathered his broken pocket watch from the galley.

"Oi, what's this? Arriving in Trotuga already?" The donkey pondered, scratching his head with his hoof, "I s'pose the times be a flyin' when yer blowin' up ships!"

He then made his way back topside, assisting the rest of the crew with the docking preparations.

• Brohoof 1

@@Halfblood

Harmonic saw the donkey appearing upon deck and grinned. "We have some weird crewmembers on this ship...nothing like back when was...recruited."[.i] He trotted down to the donkey, who was now busy working - "You there, donkey. What's your name?" he shouted as he approached from across the deck. 

(OOC: I shall officially remove Cas and Serian.)

Diamond opened her cupboard, looking for...something. *Where are the-* Her thought was cut off by a small tuft of grey fur laying next to her wardrobe. She stared at it for a good three minutes before grabbing her sword and walking out of her cabin.

She charged past a crew member, knocking him into a railing.

She flung open the hatch leading down to the crew members sleeping area. She walked over to a small dresser next to Cas's bed and pulled out each of the drawers.

She spent a few moments searching through them until she stopped, she pulled a small black bag of light blue rubies from one of the drawers.

Without a change in her facial expression she walked back up onto the deck and walked towards Cas who was standing near the end of the ship, wrapping up some rope.

Without a moments hesitation she walked over to him and bucked him in the chest as hard as she possibly could, which sent him flying over the railing and down to the earth below. She turned around and glared at her crew who all seemed to be staring. "Get. Back. To. Work." She growled.

(OOC: I'll deal with Seirian in my next post. Did I over do it ?)

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

@,

In the corner of his eye, the hard working donkey saw Harmonic approaching him with a grin.  "Argh, what's this?  What in the bloody seas did I do now?"  The donkey thought to himself, turning to meet Harmonic's approach.

"You there, donkey. What's your name?"

"The name's Dinghy.  Dinghy Dank Donkey, I am.  Pleasure be mine."  He said while nodding. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Halfblood

Harmonic just watched Diamond storm past, then brutally murder Cas. "I've not seen brutality like that from her since somepony touched her rubies." He noticed the pouch hanging by her side as she stormed back to her cabin. "Ah...makes sense" he laughed. 

"Now, Donkey." he returned his attention to the original subject "I don't recognise you, you must be new here. How much naval experience do you have?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Been sailin' since I was a wee colt.  Both on water and in the skies, I have.  Started off as a poor sap on a merchant ship, jus' like the one we jus' offed, 'an made the jump to this great 'ol life shortly after."  Dinghy rubbed his chin, his eyes trailing off to the side in remembrance.

"So I guess you could say I got a chestful full 'o experience of the nautical variety, I do."

@@Halfblood,

((sorry, I thought i'd replied to you))

"Can you fight? Can you fire a cannon?" he asked curiously. "I didn't see you fighting on the cargo ship. You can fight, can't you?" He looked the donkey up and down as he spoke, looking for any telltale signs of direct weakness. 

(Since you said something about the Drunken Manticore, that's where I'm heading.)

Shock shrugged and galloped into the nearby bar/tavern/pub. She sat on a table near he corner, ordered a drink, and started to fiddle with her left hoof. She had always wondered why it was so.... Shocky.

Diamond was walking back to her room when she heard someone come up from the crew sleeping quarters. "Has anypony seen Cas...and why was all his stuff pulled from the drawers ?" Asked Seirian.

Diamond turned around to face her. "Cas is dead. He stole from me and he got what he deserved. You can try to kill me or you can wait for us to get to port and you can lea-."

Serian didn't Diamond finish. She ran at Diamond roaring as she came.

Diamond lazily pulled her gun from her back and shot Seirian in the head, also setting her on fire.

"Somepony put her out and dump her overboard before we get to Trotuga." She said, walking into her room.

(OOC: I just kinda wanted to get rid of those two so we can just continue with the RP.)

• Brohoof 1

@, @

Storm left the shop with nothing else to do left the shop and started flying around and headed towards the Drunken Manticore. He saw who he thought was Rambler but he wasn't sure who he was with so he decided to continue onward landing in front of the bar. He took a step in and looked around the bar he could see blue mare with red hair sitting in the corner. He walked up to her and smiled "You must be Shock I presume. I'm Storm Fire but you can call me Storm." Storm took a seat across from her at the table looking around for Rambler.

Edited by storm-fire

Fiera sighed when Diamond shot Seirian in the head. "More killing... yay" she muttered as she grabbed; and by grabbed i mean dragged the dead body of Seirian over the side of the ship, sending her plummeting to who knows what below. Hopefully she didn't land on anything important.

• Brohoof 1

Shock looked at him. She looked him up and down, and sat up a bit.

"Pleasures all mine, I suppose. Also, who the bump said you could sit here!? Kidding, you know I am."

The Tavern-girl brought her drink over, and Shock took a sip from it.

She put it down and looked around he tavern, as that vile thief from a few years back could be here. After she made sure it was clear, she looked at Storm and took another sip.

@,

(ooc: s'all good man :D)

"Aye,"  the donkey answered, with confidence, "these hooves here 'ave fired their fair share 'o cannons over many moons."  He shook his pistol that was holstered around his hind right leg, making a subtle jingling noise.

"I ain't too bad with me 'ol shot, either."  He continued, smirking at Harmonic.  "I reckon one doesn't get to live a long life in this business without poppin' a few heads 'ere and there."

Edited by Halfblood

@~Lonesome Dovahkiin~

Storm chuckled at Shock's nervousness and her joke he figured that it had to be something with the bar but he thought best not to pry. He ordered a drink and took a good swig from it. "You haven't seen Rambler around have you he did say for us to meet him here but I don't see him yet." Storm took another look around the tavern and still didn't see their captain at all "You don't think something happened to him do you?"

@@Halfblood@,

Harmonic magically lifted his dual pistols on the frame around his neck, aiming them either side of Dinghy. 

"It's always good to have a backup, in my experience. A single shot missed is a lifetime wasted." 

He turned around, just in time to see the Manticore's corpse (Manticorpse?) being rolled off the boat. He started walking away, turning his head back to Dinghy "It's good to have you on board. It's not your time to die just yet, you'll yet be of some use, Donkey. You better prepare to depart once we reach Trotuga..." 

As he turned his head to look back where was walking, a familiar shape caught his eye. 

"Approaching land!" he shouted. "Bring us in steady, we don't want to crash on the mountain now."

Edited by Creeping Dusk
  • Brohoof 2