open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

Everypony on the ship was going crazy from the blast, Azura had no idea who was friendly or not, so she kept firing until she was on her last bolt. She placed the crossbow on her back, took out her machete and started making her way to someplace less exposed, waiting for the other ship to come close enough to jump on.

post-3011-0-06850200-1426238081.png

Also known as "Cloud Chaser".

My Ponysona,

Azura.

Seeing that the prisoner was using a machete to fight was amazing. Irish Steel hadn't seen anyone that quick with a machete before. Assured she was safe by herself, he saw the captain from afar. He poked him in the leg so his leg was on fire, but Irish Steel left the rest to the other ships captain, thinking it best that way.

Professional Lagger, Traitor and Sniper.

I'll meet your jihad and raise you one crusade. 

@,@@Azura,

Diamond spread her wings and flew onto the enemy ship, slicing off three crew members heads as she landed. She was surprised to see that two ponies were already killing the crew members...and they weren't part of the Vermilion. "This is interesting." She muttered, easily dodging another ponies sword as he brought it down towards her head.

She quickly stabbed the pony in the stomach and moved over to the Captain...who's leg was on fire. He didn't notice as Diamond walked over. She sheathed her sword as the rest of her crew seemed to be handling things. The captain looked up at her and his eyes widened, he fumbled for his sword but Diamond grabbed him by the throat before he could do anything. "Ta ta." She said, pushing him over the railing.

She grinned and turned around to see that her crew...and the other two ponies had done a good job of killing the enemy crew.

Diamond walked over to the mare and the colt, she raised an eyebrow and pulled out her shotgun...just in case. "Who are you, and why were you helping us  ?" She asked, standing a few feet away.

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

(edited)

She approached somepony near the upper deck, slowly sneaking towards the pirate and sliced his head clean off. "That's for holding me captive, you bastards." she said as she bucked his head straight off the ship. Azura saw another pony with a shotgun and replied her "I'm not with them, I've been captured by them." she told the pony.

(Sorry, kinda busy.)

Edited by Azura

My Ponysona,

Azura.

@,@@Azura,

Diamond spread her wings and flew onto the enemy ship, slicing off three crew members heads as she landed. She was surprised to see that two ponies were already killing the crew members...and they weren't part of the Vermilion. "This is interesting." She muttered, easily dodging another ponies sword as he brought it down towards her head.

She quickly stabbed the pony in the stomach and moved over to the Captain...who's leg was on fire. He didn't notice as Diamond walked over. She sheathed her sword as the rest of her crew seemed to be handling things. The captain looked up at her and his eyes widened, he fumbled for his sword but Diamond grabbed him by the throat before he could do anything. "Ta ta." She said, pushing him over the railing.

She grinned and turned around to see that her crew...and the other two ponies had done a good job of killing the enemy crew.

Diamond walked over to the mare and the colt, she raised an eyebrow and pulled out her shotgun...just in case. "Who are you, and why were you helping us  ?" She asked, standing a few feet away.

Putting his lance at rest. he said 'I am Irish Steel. I was the smith on this ship, and a very high rank. However, I was never treated with respect. After they killed a dear friend of mine, i vowed to kill them all when the time came. I'm not sure who the mare is, but she was held prisoner. A skilled fighter with the machete, as it happens. I'm glad you came, I could finally get revenge. (Bowing his head in respect) May i ask who you are?'

(edited)

@ @,

"Lets chat once we get off this damned ship eh?" she shouted over the noise from the other ponies shouting in terror. She placed her machete back and took out her pistol, blasting the ponies away that were getting close. "By the way, I'm Azura. Nice to meet you." she said with a smile.

Edited by Azura

My Ponysona,

Azura.

"Lets chat once we get off this damned ship eh?" she shouted over the noise from the other ponies shouting in terror. She placed her machete back and took out her pistol, blasting the ponies away that were getting close. "By the way, I'm Azura. Nice to meet you." she said with a smile.

Putting his lance at rest. he said 'I am Irish Steel. I was the smith on this ship, and a very high rank. However, I was never treated with respect. After they killed a dear friend of mine, i vowed to kill them all when the time came. I'm not sure who the mare is, but she was held prisoner. A skilled fighter with the machete, as it happens. I'm glad you came, I could finally get revenge. (Bowing his head in respect) May i ask who you are?'

"You don't know ? Funny, I thought we were more known than this...I am Captain Light Diamond of the Vermilion Sky." She said, proudly. She looked over at the mare who had just spoken as she shot a few of the last crew members. "And who said I would let you leave this ship ?"

"You don't know ? Funny, I thought we were more known than this...I am Captain Light Diamond of the Vermilion Sky." She said, proudly. She looked over at the mare who had just spoken as she shot a few of the last crew members. "And who said I would let you leave this ship ?"

I'm don't go out much except to buy metals, so I don't hear much. And i'd like to leave the ship as well, but if you need to kill me, i can understand. You just met us, don't trust us and have no reason to.

@ @,

Charmed. (whispering to himself) i really hope we do get of this damned ship, i couldn't handle myself against a whole crew and this diamond person.

She quickly turned around and held the gun straight at Diamond. "If that's the case, I'll have no choice but to bring you down with me, Diamond.." she said with a psychotic smirk on her face, as she started laughing evilly as she stood at an aggressive stance.

My Ponysona,

Azura.

@@Azura,

Diamond laughed and put her head right up against the pistol. "Go on, pull the trigger." She said, smiling and gesturing around at her crew members. Diamond was fully aware that the gun had be fired just moments ago...which means it wasn't loaded.

(OOC: I am assuming these are Flintlock pistols. And didn't you say the gun only had one bullet ?)

(edited)

@@Azura,

Diamond laughed and put her head right up against the pistol. "Go on, pull the trigger." She said, smiling and gesturing around at her crew members. Diamond was fully aware that the gun had be fired just moments ago...which means it wasn't loaded.

(OOC: I am assuming these are Flintlock pistols. And didn't you say the gun only had one bullet ?)

(ooc: no, one was empty the other was full. i think i'ts a revolver, not flintlock)

She quickly turned around and held the gun straight at Diamond. "If that's the case, I'll have no choice but to bring you down with me, Diamond.." she said with a psychotic smirk on her face, as she started laughing evilly as she stood at an aggressive stance.

Don't do it Azura. Kill her and her allies will kill us both. Neither of us can handle all of them by ourselves. Just trust the good will of these people. Please don;t pull the trigger.

Edited by Oireann

Shooting her wouldn't do any good, especially when she's the captain of the other ship. "Screw it, it's not worth it having your crew chasing after me.." she said as she spun her and placed it back into her holster.

(No, it's a custom gun with three bullets inside. It's something like a shotgun so you have to spin it so that another bullet goes in.)

My Ponysona,

Azura.

Shooting her wouldn't do any good, especially when she's the captain of the other ship. "Screw it, it's not worth it having your crew chasing after me.." she said as she spun her and placed it back into her holster.

(No, it's a custom gun with three bullets inside. It's something like a shotgun so you have to spin it so that another bullet goes in.)

(sighing in relief) thank you. i knew you were smarter than the crew on this ship. They would've shot anyway. (To Diamond) Now, what will you decide to do with us, ma'am? (I hope she doesn't kill us)

(welp. that's a pretty awesome gun. I'd want to have something like that :D)

(ooc: no, one was empty the other was full. i think i'ts a revolver, not flintlock)

Don't do it Azure. Kill her and her allies will kill us both. Neither of us can handle all of them by ourselves. Just trust the good will of these people. Please don;t pull the trigger.

(OOC: Then I guess Diamond is just a badass.)

Diamond grinned. "Good choice. I will let you come aboard the Vermilion Sky but the both of you will be watched, Closely." She said, turning around and walking towards the hatch that lead below the deck. She flung it open and looked at a few crew members. "Get Everything." She said. They nodded and quickly ran down to search for supplies.

(OOC: Then I guess Diamond is just a badass.)

Diamond grinned. "Good choice. I will let you come aboard the Vermilion Sky but the both of you will be watched, Closely." She said, turning around and walking towards the hatch that lead below the deck. She flung it open and looked at a few crew members. "Get Everything." She said. They nodded and quickly ran down to search for supplies.

Thank you. Let me run and get my bag, be back in a mo. (oh thank god she didn't kill us. I don't want to forcibly quit my passion yet.) *Turning* Oh, ma'am. Are you going to blow up the ship? If so, may i try something? I may be able to help with that instead of wasting the lightning to blow apart the ship.

(edited)

"Well then.. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get off this ship before Irish Steel does something while we're still on it.." she said as she went onto the Vermillion Sky. "Have fun mate, just try not to kill us while there are still friendlies on the ship." she said.

Edited by Azura

My Ponysona,

Azura.

(edited)

"Well then.. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get off this ship before Irish Steel does something while we're still on it.." she said as she went onto the Vermillion Sky. "Have fun mate, just try not to kill us while there are still friendlies on the ship." she said.

(holding his traveling portal suitcase thingee)

Don't worry, I don't plan to kill anyone in or around this ship. I just plan to add salt to a wound. I hope they can see this all in hell. How would the captain feel? His lovely ship blown to bits? *quiet, maniacal laughter* ohhhh, he would be so sad. serves him right either way.

Edited by Oireann

Fiera had been part of the boarding party, but paid no attention to the ponies who were now apparently going to travel on the Vermilion. She was too busy roughing up ponies against the wall, but when she was addressed by Diamond, she nodded, but turned to stallion that was going to join the Vermilion when she heard about wasted lightning. "With the lightning were using, its not a waste" she yelled over to him. She continued on her way to below decks to see what exactly was on this ship. But stopped once AGAIN to address Diamond. "Uh, sir. Would that be including the sails?" she said with a smirk.

(Isn't anyone Captain or above that rank supposed to be called 'sir' even if female? If not, pretend Fiera said Ma'am)

Cyril Coltefeller, the Head of Magical and Technological Development.

Fierasil de Rosa Canter, the optimistic flyer.

She was hoping to find some weapons on the Vermillion Sky, maybe a weapons room. Some rounds for her two pistols, a few throwing knives and some smoke bombs would make her life a lot better as she was desperate for different ways to approach an enemy. "Hey Diamond, does your ship have a weapons room I could use?" she asked, hoping he'd say yes.

(It should be ma'am.)

My Ponysona,

Azura.

Fiera had been part of the boarding party, but paid no attention to the ponies who were now apparently going to travel on the Vermilion. She was too busy roughing up ponies against the wall, but when she was addressed by Diamond, she nodded, but turned to stallion that was going to join the Vermilion when she heard about wasted lightning. "With the lightning were using, its not a waste" she yelled over to him. She continued on her way to below decks to see what exactly was on this ship. But stopped once AGAIN to address Diamond. "Uh, sir. Would that be including the sails?" she said with a smirk.

(Isn't anyone Captain or above that rank supposed to be called 'sir' even if female? If not, pretend Fiera said Ma'am)

She was hoping to find some weapons on the Vermillion Sky, maybe a weapons room. Some rounds for her two pistols, a few throwing knives and some smoke bombs would make her life a lot better as she was desperate for different ways to approach an enemy. "Hey Diamond, does your ship have a weapons room I could use?" she asked, hoping he'd say yes.

(It should be ma'am.)

Diamond rolled her eyes at Fiera. "If you insist." She said, spreading her wings. She flew back across to the Vermilion and was soon approached by the mare...Azura. "We do, but for now I am going to ask that you do not enter. I still don't know if I can trust you considering you held a gun to my head...I will let you keep your sword but I am going to ask you to unload your gun and give it to Harmonic...my first mate. He will take good care of it." She said.

(edited)

'I'm a blacksmith who enchants things, i'm not supposed to know whether or not it wastes lightning!', Irish yells back. Immediatly regretting what he just said, he hopes diamond didn't hear that. If so, that would be really bad. (I like the ship and the clientele well enough, but what if they discover where i came from and send me back?)

(ooc: how do you do the @(playername) thing?)

Edited by Oireann

Those guns are a part of her and leaving it with these ponies is very unlikely. "I'm sorry but I'll have to say no. I can unload my guns and give you my machete but never my pistols. I've worked too hard on them my entire life and I want them to be with me no matter what." she said as she took out her two pistols and threw all the bullets off the ship. She took her machete and handed it over to Diamond since she had no idea where in the hoof this Harmonic pony was. "Anything else, ma'am?" she said, glaring at Diamond.

My Ponysona,

Azura.

Those guns are a part of her and leaving it with these ponies is very unlikely. "I'm sorry but I'll have to say no. I can unload my guns and give you my machete but never my pistols. I've worked too hard on them my entire life and I want them to be with me no matter what." she said as she took out her two pistols and threw all the bullets off the ship. She took her machete and handed it over to Diamond since she had no idea where in the hoof this Harmonic pony was. "Anything else, ma'am?" she said, glaring at Diamond.

"Yes. If I find even the slightest trace of a bullet on you, I will throw you off the ship. I need to make that clear. I honestly don't want to kill you because you are an excellent fighter and I could use your skill. Now if you will excuse me." She walked to the edge of the Vermilion and called over to the enemy ship. "WE'RE BLOWING THIS SHIP OUT OF THE SKY IN FIVE MINUTES." She yelled.

"As long as nopony bucks with me, I won't be killing nopony.. So, now that we've got that out of the way, is there anything else I can do while I'm on the Vermillion?" she asked Diamond, hoping for something fun to do, or maybe even making a new machete if they've got the metal.

My Ponysona,

Azura.

"As long as nopony bucks with me, I won't be killing nopony.. So, now that we've got that out of the way, is there anything else I can do while I'm on the Vermillion?" she asked Diamond, hoping for something fun to do, or maybe even making a new machete if they've got the metal.

"Get yourself used to the ship. And again. My crew members will be keeping a close eye on you and your friend. Feel free to explore but do not enter my cabin and for now...do not enter the armory." She said, turning around to look at Azura. "But apart from those two places, go ahead and explore...you may want to go get yourself a bunk down in the crew's quarters."