Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

@

Harmonic bounded off the captains cabin with a child-like glee, before stalking right up to the pony by the edge of the ship as per his captains command. The pony backed away, scared out of his wits until he hit the railing. Harmonic stood a few meters away from him, turning around and looking at Diamond. "Ma'am...does he have to go overboard? Or...can I have some fun with this one?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Hex,

Rambler thought about his question for quite some time before he answered.

"Well... I don't know if I could really say I have a goal, but I just love to travel, especially on airships. I guess I don't really want anything else in life but that. And I think you could make an excellent captain someday." 

"Thanks" he said.

Over the noise of the tavern crowd Firewhip drank and got to know his boss better. By the minute he felt more compelled that the pirate life was his calling. For many years he had felt empty even though he had more than his fair share of stories to tell. Stories of encountering strange beasts in Everfree, hunting down a pack of Timberwolves and slaying a Manticore. Yet he needed something more. Maybe this was it.

Feeling just a bit tipsy Firewhip leaned over to Rambler and asked "So...these fair mares...where might they be?"

@,

Diamond shrugged. "I don't care. You do whatever, i'm going to go find the ca-" She was cut off as a tall unicorn walked up from the hull of the ship. "I'm here. Please don't hurt my crew" He said, throwing his weapons to the ground. "Finally you get the guts to show your muzzle...Go stand with your crew. Harmonic...you can keep doing whatever you want to do." She said. The captains eyes widened. "NO...Don't Hurt My Crew...Please, leave them alone." He said. "You asked for it...Harmonic, leave that pony...the captain is all yours. Now, after we load all this" She gestured at the spices and gold "Onto our ship, we will leave." She said, watching a few pegasus ponies lift up the heavy crates and fly them across to the Vermilion Sky.

• Brohoof 1

@

Harmonic glared at the pony who was backed against the rail, who had also just peed himself. Laughing, he turned around and walked away, standing close to the captain, but out of his direct reach. Pulling his axe from its holder once again, Harmonic smiled at the captain eagerly - "Your fate is chosen / your crew members will be spared / i'll grant you your wish... now...draw steel and defend." He stared right into the captain's eyes, an almost demonic look in his own - he could sense the captains heartbeat rising, this would be over shortly. 

"I...I wont fight you, we are a s-simple cargo ship, n-nothing more" he stammered. 

Harmonic sighed heavily, before putting away his axe. "As much as I would have enjoyed our duel, I will not fight a coward." he said before turning away and walking back to Diamond, standing by her side. He gave one final look to the rest of the crew, before levitating the hook he used to board the ship back down to his side. His horn continued to glow after the hook had landed, and Harmonic's eyes turned black to match the colour of his magic - the rising heartbeat of the ships captain made it only too easy to increase it even further. It wasn't long before he collapsed on the ground, the life quickly draining from his body. "I said I wouldn't fight you, killing you was a different matter entirely." he laughed, before launching the hook back over to the Vermillion Sky. 

Diamond looked at the crew of the ship after the captain collapsed. "You all have five minutes to launch the life boats and get away before we blow up this ship. Now, Everypony else, Get on board the Vermilion unless you want to go down with the ship." She looked at the enemy crew who were all lined up along the bow. "The Clock Is Ticking...MOVE." She yelled at them, spreading her wings and flying across to the Vermilion Sky.

Fiera had helped the pegasus to load the spices and gold onto the Vermillion, and was already on the ship when she heard Diamond's orders. "Captain?" she asked and moved over to Diamond. "Are you sure you don't want to take their sails for extra's in case of ours getting torn? For traders, their sails are actually rather nice"

• Brohoof 2

@,

"I like the suggestion...but we already have extra sails. And taking them down would take quite a while and we are quite close to Trotuga." She said, folding up her wings and looking across at the trade ship. "Anypony Part Of The Vermilion Sky Should Be On Board NOW." She yelled across to the trade ship. *I want to blow this thing up and get to Trotuga.* She thought.

Dinghy hears Diamond's orders, and quickly gets his hooves moving.

"Aye Cap'n!"

With that, Dinghy boarded the enemy vessel, making his way below deck. The donkey assists the crew with hauling the spices back to the Vermilion Sky.

"Oof, " he stammered, "this stuff is pretty heavy."

@,@@Halfblood,

Harmonic did a quick check of the crewmembers that where above deck. "We seem to be missing a donkey...and several other ponies ma'am. One would suggest making sure the next group listens to orders..."

He then walked over to Diamond's cabin and stood by the door, awaiting her return. "Our refreshments are still awaiting our attention too, ma'am." his voice now returned to the normal deep and stoic tone he held before the fight. 

Dinghy made his way back to the Vermilion Sky, hauling a few crates of the spice cargo onto the deck.

"Crikey! This stuff was heavier than I expected." He said as put down the crates. The donkey begun rubbing his legs.

"Damn near had me legs a wobbling like a vane in a storm, I did."

• Brohoof 1

@@Halfblood,

@,

@,

"Thank you Dinghy. Now...Cas, would you be a dear and give the trade ship a nice big blast from the Lightning rod ?" She asked, looking over at the ahuizotl. "And I will be there in a minute, Harmonic dear." She said, looking over at the door leading into her cabin.

• Brohoof 1

"So...these fair mares...where might they be?"

Rambler wasn't quite drunk yet, it would take a lot more booze for that, but he decided he wouldn't make Firewhip wait any longer.

"Well, If you'll come with me, I'll show you the place I was talking about. It's a bit of a walk from here though."

Rambler got up and trotted out the door. 

(Forgot to mention I renamed Bonesnap as Shockfoot.)

Shockfoot stood near the ship and looked at her pay.

"I suppose this will be enough to get laid or into trouble. And I did enough of those things last time we docked....."

She decided to just go out for a walk or something. She trotted away, her left hoof gauntlet releasing sparks of electricity with every

step she took.

After galloping and flirting around for a while, she saw the Captain.

"I thought he was at a bar getting drunk... Huh."

She waved akwardly, really not knowing what to do.

Copper stamped his hoof angrily on the dock, he pulled an ornate fob watch from his coat pocket, nearly an hour had passed. Copper could think of nothing that could hold up an Imperial ship for that long. He squinted he eyes, peering out over the horizon, his brass goggles magnifying his vision, but the only sips he saw were coming from the wrong direction, and they were clearly not Imp vessels, probably some ruffian independents trading more stolen property from one boat to the other. Copper growled, the ferry must have skipped Trotuga this week, it wasn't exactly the most popular destination after all. He decided to go by the small port market and get some food before retiring to the shady inn he was staying at. The market street was slightly crowded, but most of the population were in the bars, getting drunk and gambling away their earnings. Copper sighed, accepting that he would have to tolerate this for another week.

Copper stopped at a small shop with mechanical gadgets and pieces hanging in the window, he decided to go inside, after all he needed to find some pieces for the very special watch of his. He ignored any strange looks from strangers eyeing his goggles, he'd grown used to it over the months since what had happened in Manehattan.

As Tink looked around the store, she noticed the pony with the goggles and limped over to him. "Excuse me, could you help me?" She asked him, mistaking him as an employee. "I'm looking for a propeller, about an inch tall. I looked around, but I think I could of over looked them, or something." She said to Copper, now looking back around at near by shelves. 

@@AuraDWere

Storm chuckled as he watched Tink walk around the room looking at all of the different gears and parts that were lying about the shop. Storm had to admit that for an earth pony she was very skilled at making things. He was very impressed by the wings that she'd created herself and that she was able to use them so well. "Heh you really love building things don't you Tink?" Storm inquired as he walked up next to her seeing her ask the random pony with the goggles.

(OOC: Sorry not posting sooner had to leave town for the day and I had no internet but I'm back now yahoo!!)

@@AuraDWere

Storm chuckled as he watched Tink walk around the room looking at all of the different gears and parts that were lying about the shop. Storm had to admit that for an earth pony she was very skilled at making things. He was very impressed by the wings that she'd created herself and that she was able to use them so well. "Heh you really love building things don't you Tink?" Storm inquired as he walked up next to her seeing her ask the random pony with the goggles.

(OOC: Sorry not posting sooner had to leave town for the day and I had no internet but I'm back now yahoo!!)

Tink looked back over at Storm and rubbed the back of her head with her hoof. "Yeah... well... sort of. I do enjoy building things, but only things that allow flight. I'm a bit obsessed with flying things, not to mention I'm always improving my wings to make them better." She replied with a small laugh. She never really thought about how she only built things that flew, or helped her fly, until now.

Giving a small shrug, mostly to herself, she turned her attention back to the pony who she asked for help. "So yeah, propeller. 1 inch tall. Needs to spin pretty fast." She added to her before question, still unaware that this pony didn't work there.

Copper looked up, surprised to hear some semblance of manners for the first time in a long while. In front of him was a golden mare with an almost metallic looking mane.  

"Oh, I'm sorry miss. I think you may have me confused for someone else" he answered politely. "What are you looking for, I may be able to help you in some way or another" 

Rambler continued along, not noticing Shockfoot's awkward waving. Eventually, he arrived where he was supposed to meet Her. And indeed, he saw Her sitting on a bench.

@

He walked over and tapped on her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm here. I missed you, you know. I always do."

@,

Minat was waiting for Rambler, when he tapped her on the shoulder.

"Rambler!" Minath exclaimed, hugging him fiercly. "I haven't seen you in forever!" Then noticing the pony behind him, awkwardly waved. "Who's the dude?" Minath whispered quietly to Rambler. Minath's mind was already in motion in her time at Trotuga, she had been thinking about things to show Rambler when he got here, and show him some of her new magic skills. She even increased her flying time!

@,@Hex

Rambler looked over to Firewhip awkwardly.

"Uh, yeah, I kinda promised him I'd show him a place in Trotuga with breathtakingly beautiful mares, which, in my defense, I sort of did. Except there's only one and she's already taken. Unless you have a friend you can introduce him to or something."

@,

"I don't habg around alot of mare's remember? I think that alititudes got it gunnin for ya'" Minath said, laughing. "And plus, I've spent most of my time at the bar, drinking rum. And of course, counting the days until you get back." Minath smiled, and went through her mental friends list... Thunder, Potion, Storm... "OH! How's Storm doing? I haven't seen him in awhile either."

@,

Rambler had now completely forgotten about Hex, becoming totally absorbed in his conversation with Minath.

"Oh, Storm is doing great. He's been a real asset to the crew; very loyal, very talented, and a quick learner. He'll go far as a pirate if he stays with it. But I'm more interested in how you're doing. It's been far too long since we sailed together."

@,@@Halfblood,

Harmonic did a quick check of the crewmembers that where above deck. "We seem to be missing a donkey...and several other ponies ma'am. One would suggest making sure the next group listens to orders..."

He then walked over to Diamond's cabin and stood by the door, awaiting her return. "Our refreshments are still awaiting our attention too, ma'am." his voice now returned to the normal deep and stoic tone he held before the fight. 

Diamond who was tired of waiting for Cas to answer looked at another crew member and told her to destroy the trade ship. The crew member nodded and trotted below deck to where the lightning rod was controlled, then she trotted over to Harmonic who was till waiting in the doorway.

• Brohoof 1

@

"Ma'am" Harmonic nodded as he magically opened the door for Diamond to enter her cabin. He then looked up at her, somewhat nervously before looking across at the ponies bailing from the other ship. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the sudden change of events that had just taken place. 

@,

"Maybe this time I'll leave with you" Minath said, nuzzling Rambler's neck. "And I've been fine. A few new stallions sailed in acouple days ago and mistook me for, well, the only thing in this prt that's a mare. If you know what I mean. And so, of course, I set them straight back to their ships, swearing that an evenging angel smiteted them. It was hilarous. But now that you're here, I can finally take of this stupid, shapless cape." Minath said, removing her cape to reveal her perfectly trimmed wings. She preffered to keep them covered when in a big place, being port or town, becuase she was really awkward and people gawking at the fact that she was an alicorn didn't help.