Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MelancholicMemory

Drink lots and lots of coffee, and don't forget to drink plenty of 5 hour energy drinks for infinite-time awake!!

or

Okay, first you buy some golfballs, everytime you feel yourself going swallow a golfball!!

How do I become friends with a girl I met a while ago but haven't talked to since then?

• Brohoof 1

Easy, blow to the direction you intended for the wind to go for 3 days without stopping, oh, and visit Cadence's page when you're done blowing.

Ok, my beautiful gown is too small and tight for me, what should I do in order to make it less tight and bigger?

P.S. The gown was bought when I was only 7

Edited by Crystal Rarity

Troll the comment section of the fic, dropping spoilers and excessive vulgarity left and write so that the author is very clear how much you disapprove and just how much this has ruined the fic for you!  If that doesn't make you feel better, go out and bust a few mailboxes, that should relieve the rest of your anger.

What's the best way to pick up a girl and ask her out?

• Brohoof 1

Say, "He baby, what your sign?" Girls love being called baby. Also they love guys with leisure suits, unbuttoned shirts and guys who wear 30 gold necklaces. Oh, and don't bathe for a few days so you smell all manly.

My girl wants to make me frogs legs for dinner. Is there a polite way to say, "NO! H*LL NO! GAG ME WITH A SPOON! poor frogs. NO! NO! NO! but I still love you. NO! NEVER! ZIP! NADA! NOOOOOOOOO!"

• Brohoof 1

Get your local doctor to cut open your stomach and shove the asparagus inside wherever. You can sew it up as well as have an anesthetic if you want.

I keep biting my tongue when I eat, what should I do about it?