Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New brony, still new to the show

MMPony

Hi everypony (is that what you guys call it lol), I'm MMPony and I just became a brony about two days ago lol. I found out about the show because of:

1. All the bronies on the Internet (obviously)

2. One of my friends is a brony and kept making me watch clips of the show on the Internet and stuff.

3. People at my school were going around bullying people who liked the show for awhile (Note: Even though I wasn't a brony, I didn't condone this, and I think I told one of the bullies to shut up and let people like whatever they want).

And from there, it was the whole "I should watch an episode, JUST to see why people like it..." thing.

A little about myself; my username MMPony is a reference to PMRants' video on Blood On The Dancefloor (a crappy band for those who don't know), in which he said they look like a mix between Marilyn Manson and MLP, and proceeded to call them "Marilyn Manson Ponies" through the rest of the video. Since I am a big fan of both Marilyn Manson (which gets me some bullying from the Christian worship youth group at my school) and am becoming one of MLP:FiM, I figured I'd use that name. I'm a guitar player, and am in a band called Your Options @re. I'm curious to know if there are any more musicians here.

Well, I'm excited to join the forums and find a place where I'm not made fun of for liking the show lol

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to the forums!  Don't worry, you are far from the only musician on this forum.  You should check out Octavia's Hall, that's where all of the artist-type people hang out.  I, too, am a musician, but more of a solely instrumental kind of musician who plays Bb bass clarinet and does some composition.  Nothing against any other musical genre, it's just that I prefer instrumental.  Anyways, it's good to meet you, and I hope to see you around!

Muffin Thief beat me to using the Welcome Song, so I suppose I'm just going to just say it.

Welcome to the forums! I've been here for a while, so tell me if you need any help navigating this place. If you want a custom signature once you become a Cupcake, go to my Request thread.

Cheers!

I was afraid to click on the welcome song, because I worried it would be ungodly catchy and be stuck in my head....

IT IS NOW PERMANENTLY LODGED IN MY BRAIN!

Maybe I'm not ready yet... loljk

I was afraid to click on the welcome song, because I worried it would be ungodly catchy and be stuck in my head....

IT IS NOW PERMANENTLY LODGED IN MY BRAIN!

Maybe I'm not ready yet... loljk

YOU FAILED INITIATIATION!!! For that you will be grinded up into rainbows!

JK! (Or is Muffin Thief? *Evil grin*) You must TRAIN!!!

I'M SORRY (*begins bawling in sorrow)!!! I don't usually get along with musical numbers. Which may be why I'm scared of when I get to Magical Mystery Cure (btw anypony else notice the Beatles reference in the title of the episode).

I'M SORRY (*begins bawling in sorrow)!!! I don't usually get along with musical numbers. Which may be why I'm scared of when I get to Magical Mystery Cure (btw anypony else notice the Beatles reference in the title of the episode).

Magical Mystery Tour. Not MT's favorite album, but it's Beatles so it's good.

TOO BAD!!! AN APOLOGY WON'T FIX WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! NOW GET IN THAT MACHINE!!!

Magical Mystery Tour. Not MT's favorite album, but it's Beatles so it's good.

TOO BAD!!! AN APOLOGY WON'T FIX WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! NOW GET IN THAT MACHINE!!!

How would you grind me into a rainbow? Wouldn't the only color be blood red anyway?

How would you grind me into a rainbow? Wouldn't the only color be blood red anyway?

Ponies produce a pigment known as spectra. Spectra is extracted by this machine. Ponies cannot just have spectra sucked out of them... so they have to be killed first... They also tend to produce more when scared or in pain...

(Reference to the infamous fanfic, Rainbow Factory. Don't read it if you are of weak constitution.)

Edited by Muffin Thief

Ponies produce a pigment known as spectra. Spectra is extracted by this machine. Ponies cannot just have spectra sucked out of them... so they have to be killed first... They also tend to produce more when scared or in pain...

(Reference to the popular fanfic, Rainbow Factory. Don't read it if you are of weak constitution.)

Oh! I get it! See that's very - (*runs away from Muffin Thief, tries to find mentally sane members of the forum)

Oh! I get it! See that's very - (*runs away from Muffin Thief, tries to find mentally sane members of the forum)

Huh, so that's what happens to all of the new members...  I always say that I hope to see them around, and then I never see them again.  Being ground into rainbows wasn't my initial theory, but it makes a lot of sense.

Huh, so that's what happens to all of the new members... I always say that I hope to see them around, and then I never see them again. Being ground into rainbows wasn't my initial theory, but it makes a lot of sense.

Don't go around telling everypony this 'ya hear! You didn't see nuthin!

...Some become rainbows, others become cupcakes, others survive, others fall out of the sky...

Welcome to the forums! Your gonna love this communities of brony-ness and

friendship! You'll love acting like a pony in these threads and expressing what you are afraid to in the outside world!!! (If your brony-ness is like mine, you'll have a few secrets...)

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the MLPforums MMPony!!!!!!

Please enjoy your visit and your stay and please have a nice day!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2IQAv4GSo
~Explodes into a fog of streamers/confetti and fireworks~

Also kudos for being a bigger man/woman and not joining in on the bullying. It's ease to hate but hard to love and tolerate so I tip my hat to you sir or madam on a job well done.

Edited by GolgoXIII