Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm in LOOOOOVE ! :DD

Gentlecolt

I really love one girl, her name's Mégane 

We are really good friends but i want to be more than a friend for her, she's smaller than me, she's kind, and i really love her hair.

Do you have some advises to help me to be with her ?

• Brohoof 5

and i really love her hair.

I see what you did there! :3 I think you should be confident, don't rush it... Um... Get... (Not wanting to say physical xD) but yea-try to touch her sometimes. (wow, why does that sound so creepy to me?) Yea, that about covers it.

• Brohoof 3

Im not a player or even ladies man (man I don't sound interesting huh :) )

But what I have learned from tv, romance stories, and the such as taught me things. First you should see how she views, causs nothing says awkward like asking her out if she only sees you as only a friend. If you think there is a chance be confident and sure of yourself, take things slow to see if things will work out. That's all I can think off, hope it helps.

Now go after your woman! :)

tell her. simple as that. tell her that you would like to be more then friends.

if she rejects you don't let it get you down. Im reminded of a really cliche saying: "If you love someone set them free. If they come back they're yours.

but in all seriousness: TELL HER.  It avoids any chance at mixed signals and gives clear understanding between the two of you

• Brohoof 1

Just tell her.  It's not very complicated.  Be confident, walk up to her, ask to speak to her alone if she's with friends, and ask her if she'd be interested in going out on a date sometime.  Don't just be like "I like you, do you like me check y/n".  Have a date plan.  A good first date gives you the opportunity to chat and get to know each other, so movies aren't the best idea, at least not as the only thing you do.

CONFIDENCE.  Girls love confidence.  Confidence can cause a girl to forget everything she thought she knew about you and look at you as the man you are being right in front of her.

If she turns you down, don't mope or anything.  For the love of all that is good, don't beg.  Keep your confidence, and just be like "Alright, that's cool.  I'll see you around, then!"  and walk away.  Don't let her think that she is the only thing that matters.  Let her think that you thought it would be a treat for her to go on a date, and she'll think about nothing but that as soon as you walk away.

• Brohoof 1

Well, from what I learned lately, it best to approach with a place in mind you know she likes. So if she likes the movies, be like "Hey this upcoming Friday night I plan on going to the movies, care to join?" and if she asks if it is a date, you say sure and see what happens.

• Brohoof 1

Love is such a beautiful, and yet destructive thing, kinda a double edged sword for some cases :P.

Anyways, I'm happy to hear your in love :). Really all you can and have to do is tell her, however I'm not really one to talk seeing as I've been crushing on this girl for over a year, and I've yet to be able to do anything. I don't think she loves me anyways, but the fact I never bothered to ask her is a bit depressing.

Regardless I hope you and your love's relationship becomes so and that it becomes a wonderful wonderful thing, even if it doesn't theres always the experience you get from it for next time! But like others said its generally best to tell her as soon as possible, so you don't cause confusion, and girls like confidence.

• Brohoof 1