searching All That Remains, because I have time for it

Senor Citizen

(edited)

RP goes HERE!

Indeed.

So, zombies and fungus and stuff. Look at this here for more info.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/49290-ooc-all-that-remains-p-a-survival/

This wasn't my idea or anything.

OCs:

-Standoff (Face-to-Face Manface)

-Clockwind (Leatherbehlt)

-End Game (Fractaluna)

-Splinter (Hazmat Headcase Hero)

-Phiona (Jafro159)

-Moon Wave (Moon Wave)

-

-

-

-

Edited by Face-to-face Manface

img-2093486-2-2vuaes0.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OCs: Standoff and Red Alert, the luckless mercs

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End Game, he's the one of the group that blows stuff up. Now back to homework...

Pfft, homework's for homo- oh right, never mind. How the hay does a pony in a city learn about, and test bombs? Is there no bucking fear of Al Qoltia in Equestria?

Pfft, homework's for homo- oh right, never mind. How the hay does a pony in a city learn about, and test bombs? Is there no bucking fear of Al Qoltia in Equestria?

What? You've never learned how to make gunpowder/ANFO/other things? You must have lived a deprived childhood... and no... there is no Al Qoltia in Equestria... though that is a good idea.........

What? You've never learned how to make gunpowder/ANFO/other things? You must have lived a deprived childhood... and no... there is no Al Qoltia in Equestria... though that is a good idea.........

Massachusett's laws are tighter than a bunny's butthole man. And  yes, my childhood wasn't that interesting. I probably should've spent it in the 80's at boy scouts instead/

Ladies, ladies, you're both beautiful.

Accepted and accepted.

Let's go, ladies, we're on the clock! Time to go to work!

Massachusett's laws are tighter than a bunny's butthole man. And  yes, my childhood wasn't that interesting. I probably should've spent it in the 80's at boy scouts instead/

Hey, you're both beautiful.

Accepted and accepted.

Let's go, ladies, we're on the clock! Time to go to work!

@Leatherbehlt

Thanks for getting me interested in this, Leather!

I would like to join as my ponysona Splinter! I hope he's not too nuts for the Roleplay.. o-o

http://mlpforums.com..._/splinter-r259

I luv to copy and paste. :3

Accepted.

So, I'm ready to get this show on the road whenever you guys are. By the way, Hazzy, the tables seem to have turned!

Strike that, I'm ready now.

@,

@@Leatherbehlt,

@,

Prepare for zombies, the RP is starting posthaste.

Fun time, everyone!

I'd like to join as Phiona, The Phoenix. I already applied in the old RP thread so I'll just use the same character. Check my signature for it. If it isn't there, here it is: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/phiona-r2634

(edited)

I'd like to join as Phiona, The Phoenix. I already applied in the old RP thread so I'll just use the same character. Check my signature for it. If it isn't there, here it is: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/phiona-r2634

Accepted.

By the way, Headcase, this does not bode well. New rule: Grammar is a requirement, not a courtesy.

Edited by Face-to-face Manface

Oh hey, a zombie apocalypse rp~
If you dont mind, I would actually like to join in this with my pony, Muun Waiv. She cant do too much, but she sometimes is able to get out of tight spots when in danger.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moon-wave-r2702

Moon+Wave.png

A shoutout to Dr-Whooves for making this sweet thing~

Anyway, go ahead and visit my http://mlpforums.com/user/380-sirius-crescent/'>About Me page for my characters :3

Engaged to Steel Crescent as of 5/1/2013

Oh hey, a zombie apocalypse rp~

If you dont mind, I would actually like to join in this with my pony, Muun Waiv. She cant do too much, but she sometimes is able to get out of tight spots when in danger.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moon-wave-r2702

Accepted.

Why isn't anyone posting? It's not like I need you to wait a set period of time or whatever.

Hey moon wave, do the forums a favor and turn your avatar into that sketch, will you? I swear to god I'm on the verge of punching a hole in my computer monitor every time I see that damned pic of Fluttershy getting... whatever the buck that is.

Hey moon wave, do the forums a favor and turn your avatar into that sketch, will you? I swear to god I'm on the verge of punching a hole in my computer monitor every time I see that damned pic of Fluttershy getting... whatever the buck that is.

I was actually waiting for someone to say that since I ever put this avatar in. Just a small test though, so ill go ahead and change it now.

Moon+Wave.png

Anyway, go ahead and visit my http://mlpforums.com/user/380-sirius-crescent/'>About Me page for my characters :3

I was actually waiting for someone to say that since I ever put this avatar in. Just a small test though, so ill go ahead and change it now.

You know what, as long as that ink isn't the stuf coming out of Fluttershy's cuts, I don't mind it. Thanks.

Accepted.

Why isn't anyone posting? It's not like I need you to wait a set period of time or whatever.

Well you started it a bit late in the day. I just now found the thread.

Alright, new thread was probably good idea anyways.

Here's Clockwind.

I'm pretty excited for this, now that I'm about 45% sure it'll ACTUALLY start this time. BTW, you ever run an RP before manface?

This is the second time I've had an RP under my name, the first time I've commandeered and RP, and the first time an RP I've owned has started.

Any more questions?

Yes, can I have your children? I haven't gone food shopping, and I have to host dinner today for some neigbors. Plus my blender hasn't been used in a while. 

I have no children, but I can lend you a friend of mine's, provided you share whatever you make them into with me.

I have no children, but I can lend you a friend of mine's, provided you share whatever you make them into with me.

Alright, smoothies for everypony! Other than that, are you gonna allow more players to join when somepony in our mane group dies?

Actually, I do have a question about the rp. A good one in fact.

(( Im a little too lazy right now so )) For the zombies n such, do they sense that you're there or do they have to see you before they start to follow?

Moon+Wave.png

Alright, smoothies for everypony! Other than that, are you gonna allow more players to join when somepony in our mane group dies?

Yes.

Actually, I do have a question about the rp. A good one in fact.

(( Im a little too lazy right now so )) For the zombies n such, do they sense that you're there or do they have to see you before they start to follow?

They operate on a combination of line-of-sight and 'sixth sense'. I figure that'll make for some tense situations.

Hrmm wanting to applying to be part of this Rp.... Hey whatsup!?!?! Room for one more ?!?!? I wanna kill zombies too !

If you have an OC, and he/she's in the archives, post 'em here. Then when Manface puts the OC on the list, go ahead and post. 

If you have an OC, and he/she's in the archives, post 'em here. Then when Manface puts the OC on the list, go ahead and post. 

Indeed.

On the subject of posting, there is none. I'm not going to bite, people, that's the zombies.