Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IMDB Rating

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hello and bro hoof to all /)

I have questions about the IMDB rating, which is a 7.8. I remeber when it was an 8.6, so why has it gone down so much? 

Was it because of haters, or the one episode that bronies were going ape over Magical Mystery Cure? 

Thanks and bro hoof /)

(P.S. I don't care what people think. I just wanted to know if IMDB is rigged, and the reason it went down so much. Also if IMDB is a reliable resource for seeing if movies and shows are good or bad.)

• Brohoof 4

Even though most people got extremely butthurt from Magical Mystery Cure. *me myself*.

I still think the ratings could be rigged aswell, or the person rating it was pissed-off too.

Brohoof buddy! /)

• Brohoof 1

This is more than likely because of Magical Mystery Cure, which the hate towards is unjustified in my opinion.

"BLAH it was a musical!" Yeah, the writers planned it that way.

"BLAH! Twilight is an Alicorn now!" Yeah, the writers planned it that way.

"BLAH! Twilight now seems more important than the others!" Yeah, that's because she is, strongest element and all.

To each their own, but I loved season 3, finale included.

• Brohoof 2

This is more than likely because of Magical Mystery Cure, which the hate towards is unjustified in my opinion.

"BLAH it was a musical!" Yeah, the writers planned it that way.

"BLAH! Twilight is an Alicorn now!" Yeah, the writers planned it that way.

"BLAH! Twilight now seems more important than the others!" Yeah, that's because she is, strongest element and all.

To each their own, but I loved season 3, finale included.

Could not agree more. I trusted the writers, still do. They did a great job with this episode, and I believe the best is yet to come.

Thanks and bro hoof /)

(edited)

While I think frustrated bronies are a part of it.. I think haters play a bigger role in the number. Some people can't stand the idea that something is popular that they don't like/understand. Like whenever a game gets good reviews and people who are petty don't like the fact (Skyward Sword, Modern Warfare 3, Mass Effect 3), they review bomb it on metacritic giving it 0/10s because games reviews are seriuz gaiz. It's dumb I know, but the louder bronies get with their love of cartoon ponies, the more dismissive people will say " F yew, imma vot the ting you lik down lol"

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 1

Rigged and haters. I remember going on there, and it was down quite a ways even before news of MMC and Equestria Girls was out.

Also, it could be the "Weighted Average" algorithm that IMDB uses that is making it go down because of massive upvotes. :P I dunno what I'm talkin' about. xD

• Brohoof 1

I dont care for rateings myself. I like the show. I dont care if its a 1 or 100. I like the show and i think its stupid for those who are getting upset at how its bring made or going against their own intrupratations. So what if it goes against your headcanon, it goes against mine but its still a good show and ill stick by it even if the rateings are in the negitives