AnonymousTheSecond

Out of the three bronies I've met irl: two of them go to the same school as I do. I see them every monday/wednesday. One of the two bronies I've seen has the same class as I do, and that's pretty much the only time we see each other. 

The other brony I've met irl, I met at a supermarket but was never seen again.

Technically I am forever alone, because I don't have actual irl brony friends whom I can talk ponies with everyday, or watch MLP with. It's really hard to find some here where I live. 

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.<br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

My best friend is one, all because of dedicated convertion support towards watching the series.

Also, after a couple surprise local meets and other shenanigans - I know quite a few local bronies, from which a few are becoming closer over time.

It's a surprise, considering how for about 6 first months I was wondering if I'll ever have IRL brony friends. Now there's more than enough!

I am pretty shy and am not very good with talking to people so I might not have as many friends as I could have , but frankly I think I have quite a few friends. And guess what? Not one of them is a Brony. I hate to say I really don't care that none of them are Bronies like me, but quite simply, I really don't. I mean sure, it'd be nice to have someone who I could go to my first Bronycon with . It would be nice to have a little back up and someone who I could talk episodes with. But, here's the thing, with all of my friends I have at least one thing in common with them, maybe they aren't fans of MLP but, they are fans of the types of movies I like , or the sports team I like, etc.etc.etc. . So, to me it really doesn't matter too much if It's being a fan of FIM or something else. As long as I feel that I can relate to them with one hobby or in some way, I frankly don't mind how I can connect with them. But, it would be nice to have a Brony friend at some point but, I would live without one.

Facebook: Josh B.