Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonymousTheSecond

I honestly would love to have a brony bud. But since i'm home-schooled because i had spine surgery, it would be nearly impossible to find someone. Yet, i don't even have any friends in real life..

• Brohoof 2

WWEEEEEELLLLL....I currently have about four total brony fwends IRL.

My first friend, who's part of my "friend group" of gamers, was actually a brony since November 2011, and he was a closet brony up until I announced my bronydom to the world at the beginning of this school year. :P

My second friend is really the only friend who's a classic case of brony-converted-by-friend, as he gave it a try on my recommendation and became immediately hooked. However, he doesn't have much time for the ponynet as a result of Rowing :(

My third friend apparently had once been a brony and then left the herd WHAT?! IMPOSSIBRU but then, after putting up with me every Physics class, he gave in and rejoined the herd. :3

My fourth friend is pretty wacky, and is into much "weird"er stuff than MLP, so she doesn't make too big a deal about it. Still, whenever she talks about MLP with me, she makes sure to do it in as loud a voice as freaking possible. xD Love her. (in a friendly love sort of way)

My fifth brony friend I would've never met if not for MLP. He's very...calm about it, and I think he makes a lot of MLP music. He also apparently knows a lot of 'famous' bronies and he's actually been to a con, unlike I and all of my other friends. :\

...and that's all of the ones that I've converted so far

(edited)

I've got 3 brony friends, it's wonderful to be able to talk about MLP with them. Though it's a pity 2 of them seem to have a lack of interest in the fandom and the show as of lately. I converted 2 friends of mine together with my other friend, who just happened to be a brony so I was kinda surprised when he started dropping references.

One of them, Noctix, thought it was weird to watch the show but I got him converted when he heard the music, easy peasy.

The other one was a bit harder, a classic example of avoiding everything pony-related but giving it a try one time and getting hooked immediatly.

So yea, I've got 3 friends, but 2 of them don't really talk about the show or fandom a lot, which is a real pity because there're just too many wonderful things to show them that the fandom made, yet they don't seem interested at all.

Edited by Winterbass

I have a couple of brony friends c: Even some friends that don't mind we're bronies because of the fandom. Before becoming a brony, those brony friends I've met were really more of acquaintances than friends to me, but really having something in common made us all be a big group of real close friends c: 

• Brohoof 1

I have currently got one brony friend, who I only met like, a month ago, when I started at highschool. Though, I am working on converting one of my friends.

Anyway, after an IT session, a kid called Riley told me he has steam. So I added him, and we talked occasionaly. Then, he gave me his skype name, so I added him, and noticed his profile pic was Fluttershy. So, I'm all like "Your a brony?" And he's like "Yeah." And now we sit at school talking brony things and get alot of odd looks from friends. The end.

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually a forever alone kind of guy.. Have nothing against it though, it has it's perks. I don't have any friends in real life either, but i guess that internet friends count as friends in real life right ?? So i do have friends.. yay. It would be fun having brony friends in real life, just to be able to do meet ups and watch episodes premiere together.

I honestly would love to have a brony bud. But since i'm home-schooled because i had spine surgery, it would be nearly impossible to find someone. Yet, i don't even have any friends in real life..

Internet friends are just as good as friends in real life, even better. People i've met on this forum are much nicer then the friends i used to have.

I might end up having some brony friends in real life though, since i'm rather open about being a brony.. I'm not a one big sign "brony here", but if someone would ask me, i would tell them. I'm soon getting a Derpy t-shirt, which has traveled from america to Europe and will next come to my country. So i might end up having some.

I'm actually a forever alone kind of guy.. Have nothing against it though, it has it's perks. I don't have any friends in real life either, but i guess that internet friends count as friends in real life right ?? So i do have friends.. yay. It would be fun having brony friends in real life, just to be able to do meet ups and watch episodes premiere together.

Internet friends are just as good as friends in real life, even better. People i've met on this forum are much nicer then the friends i used to have.

I might end up having some brony friends in real life though, since i'm rather open about being a brony.. I'm not a one big sign "brony here", but if someone would ask me, i would tell them. I'm soon getting a Derpy t-shirt, which has traveled from america to Europe and will next come to my country. So i might end up having some.

Yeah, i have a Derpy jacket and i'm hoping to get a Rainbow Dash jacket soon aswell.

And yes, i always wear a jacket/hoodie. Except for summer, i'd rather not roast to death.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, i have a Derpy jacket and i'm hoping to get a Rainbow Dash jacket soon aswell.

And yes, i always wear a jacket/hoodie. Except for summer, i'd rather not roast to death.

I always wear a hoodie, no matter the weather. Unless i'm in another country, then i'm just on my t-shirt. I ordered my shirt from redbubble, you can see it here: link. I look forward wearing it..

• Brohoof 1

To be honest my brony friends helped me become one. My girlfriend, who is Varcolac on here tried for two sasons to convert me and I rebelled. Recently I reconnected with a childhood friend and turns out he's a brony. Between the two of them they managed to dig my out of the closet.

I always wear a hoodie, no matter the weather. Unless i'm in another country, then i'm just on my t-shirt. I ordered my shirt from redbubble, you can see it here: link. I look forward wearing it..

I want that shirt! I need to get a PayPal and redeem a pre-paid Visa card and go crazy and get some more MLP merchandise.

Yet my wallet is as empty as an African child's stomach in Africa. I need a job, but over here you cant get one unless your getting good grades. I wish i already graduated..

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want that shirt! I need to get a PayPal and redeem a pre-paid Visa card and go crazy and get some more MLP merchandise.

Yet my wallet is as empty as an African child's stomach in Africa. I need a job, but over here you cant get one unless your getting good grades. I wish i already graduated..

In my country you have to have good grades too, but also connections to get a job, it is hard because of the financial crisis. I'm currently thinking about becoming a captain.. Since i'm going to buy a lamborghini, i need a job that pays good, i was going to become a doctor when i was younger, just recently i wanted to become a programmer, but lost interest in both of them.. Hopefully i won't loose interest in becoming a captain.. Have always loved the ocean.. Ships are also just awesome, especially big cargo ships. Who knows, maybe one day.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I got nothing wrong with ships, they are awesome especially battleships and aircraft carriers.

But i have a phobia of drowning. I have a in-ground pool and never use it, just because of that one reason.

I always wanted to be a pilot, it was my dads dream before he died. So, i wanted to carry on his dream but it got crushed because i had spine surgery, if i pull too many G's it can rip the Rods and Screws out of my spine. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

It'd be great if i would have any "Real", "Very good" Friends at all...

Staying on the point of this topic. No, i don't have any Brony friends outside the internet... You see, the Brony fandom isn't to popular where i live... I wouldn't be surprised if i was the only one in a 1Km radius... I'll confess, it is preety sad to be so alone... :(

• Brohoof 2

My school sucks.

Why?

There's a lot of bronies. Probably around 50 bronies here, and I know most of them.

But that's not the reason it sucks. The reason it suwcks is because 20% of people think what we do is sad, and stupid, or pick on us for it. Which is bullshit, they only do that because they're insecure with their own bloody selves and support each other with their ridiculous beliefs.

• Brohoof 1

I actually have seven brony friends who go to my school or used to. Only two of them I frequently talk to, one of which it's always via the internet since he moved. But yeah, I got IRL brony friends. Fun stuff.

I only have three friends IRL I talk to on a daily basis. Happily: All of them are bronies. One (Which is the only guy) was a brony before I met him, and the other two were converted.

*raises hand*
I'm a forever alone too, OP. I only managed to find like 10 Bronies that are from Lithuania in the net (from like 1.5M people) but I never had the chance to contact them. So, I will never ever have a friend that would like mlp:fim and would live in Lithuania at the same time. Though, I am kind of glad that I didn't meet a brony IRL/AFK, because... well... some people here probably know why.

I have one close friend brony... but he doesn't go on any of the forums. I've known him since before FiM started up.  We used to go to theme parks together and be roller coaster nerds.  I met another who works at the grocery store I go to and he only uses 4chan.  No IRL forum buddies :(

What are these "friends" you speak of?

I don't really have any irl friends at all. I'm too much of a socially awkward, anti-social weirdo to become more than acquaintances with anyone. I have a handful of friends online, but even then I don't talk to them much and I'm not particularly close with any of them. So, in short, no, I do not have any irl friends who like MLP.

The president of my school's anime club is a pegasister, but I barely know her.

The reason its so flippin' hard to find a IRL brony buddy is because 60% of the brony population haven't came out of the closet.

I wear my derpy jacket when i go to the store, i'v had plenty of *oh your jacket is cute* or *nice jacket*. But have never made friends with any of them. 

Nope never met another brony in person Iv never even met another person that knows what mlp is Its pretty disappointing all of my "friends" are too closed minded to even try watching 1 episode I hate it 1 brony friend is not much to ask for but never mind. Im hopefully going to BUCK con in the summer so I hope to meet people there.

My best friend is a brony , but other than that, all alone :/

Hopefully when I move to the city I can meet some Bronies

Atleast that way I dont have to JUST rely on the internets..not that I dont like it on here ^_^

Cause I have many Brony friends online, great ones ^_^

Wouldn't call him a "bud" since we don't talk that often. But I know there is a guy at school who's a Brony. Became aware of it during a school Counter-Strike match where he had Fluttershy as his screen name.

I'm sure there's more staying secretive about it, so when our next Mufti day comes (that's when we get to wear our own clothes, and not the school uniform) I'll come in with my Gummy T-shirt. It's perfectly incognito. Hopefully I'll find more Bronies to bud up with n.n