Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

WinterFreeze

Sup, Winter.

Yep, there be a lot of us Bronies out here man. You just gotta look in the right places.

And trust me when I say this is the right place. So go ahead man, dive into the ponies and start discussing things.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

And enjoy your stay, my friend.

• Brohoof 1

HI im new and a brony as well and i can see there are alot of us out there and it is amazing to see that and i would like to talk to all of you ponys

welcome my pony friend! today is an awesome day to join. every day from now on will be 20% cooler since you joined our herd! 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome,  yes it's true there are many bronies out their you just have to look. You'll find many happy and friendly people on here. If you want to add me as a friend feel free to as well as send me a PM when you need somebody to talk to or you have any questions smile.png .

• Brohoof 1

Well hello there winter! Welcome to the MLP forums! Glad to have you here! There is quite a sizeable amount of bronies, and I'm sure you'll have no shortage of conversation with bronies here for sure :D.

Hope you have a great time! later!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the MLP Forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay, I'm a new Brony aswell and only started a few weeks ago!

If you fancy, feel free to head over to the RP section and join in with a few RP's if it takes your fancy.

Always a really fun and active community. Hope you enjoy your stay!