Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello...

starlight_wish

hello...

i'm still very new to this site, and pretty shy around new people...but i'm an artist and am hoping to open oc mlp commissions sometime soon in the commissions forum. i enjoy the show very much along with some of my close friends <3 it's nice to meet everyone...i hope you're having a good day so far <3

• Brohoof 2

Sup Starlight. Very nice to meet you.

It's awesome that another artist will be joining our ranks on the site. It's always nice to see people who contribute art and the like to the fandom, and I'm sure people will appreciate you helping them out with crafting their OCs.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

So let me welcome you to the site, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi there! Welcome to us, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here.

You say you're going to do mlp commissions? Is that going to be oc drawings or something then I guess?

Anyhow, welcome again :)

hello

WELCOME TO THE HERD!

im zepta, but you can call me what ever you want. if you want a friend, or ever need any help, PM me. i look forward to seeing your art, and i hope you enjoy the site

Sup Starlight. Very nice to meet you.

It's awesome that another artist will be joining our ranks on the site. It's always nice to see people who contribute art and the like to the fandom, and I'm sure people will appreciate you helping them out with crafting their OCs.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

So let me welcome you to the site, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

thank you ^   ^

it'd be nice to get commissioned to draw more ponies <3 currently awaiting permission to take paid commissions at the moment, hopefully i'm approved!

it's very nice to meet you

• Brohoof 2

thank you ^   ^

it'd be nice to get commissioned to draw more ponies <3 currently awaiting permission to take paid commissions at the moment, hopefully i'm approved!

it's very nice to meet you

Not a problem, Starlight!

I can't wait to see what sort of fabulous drawings you'll be bringing to the table. I hope you do get permission to do paid commissions  because it's always nice to be making a little money on the side for what you love to do.

And of course it's nice to meet you too.

Edited by Rainblow Hash
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello, and welcome to one of the best forums on the ponynet!

I'm sure you will have a great time here, and please make yourself at home!

If you ever need anything or have a question, don't hesitate to message me.

I am Commander Shepard, and i order you to watch this video.

[watched, thank you!]

hehe, thank you very much. i may have some questions in the future, how helpful! it's nice you meet you. c:

Hello Starlight, nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums! You will meet friendly people here.

thank you, i definitely hope so <3

meeting kind people is far more rare than i'd wish ; w ;

Hi there! Welcome to us, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here.

You say you're going to do mlp commissions? Is that going to be oc drawings or something then I guess?

Anyhow, welcome again smile.png

well, so far i've been drawing oc characters for folks who have one. i've been taking work from other art sites but have been wanting to draw more ponies. <3 so i opened an account here, hoping to draw them for others (and help myself pay rent as well ; w ; .

thank you, and it's very nice to meet you. <3

hello

WELCOME TO THE HERD!

im zepta, but you can call me what ever you want. if you want a friend, or ever need any help, PM me. i look forward to seeing your art, and i hope you enjoy the site

thank you ^   ^ you can call me starlight wish, if you wish. it's nice to meet you. c:

Edited by starlight_wish
  • Brohoof 3

thank you, and it's very nice to meet you. <3

Oh you seem like one of these really nice persons :)

I'll see you around! :3

Welcome to the forums my friend! Glad to have ya!

You do art? We got places for that for sure! :D. I'm an artist to some degree I guess :P, i draw digitally with my mouse, so its a bit difficult, but I'm not that great at art overall to be honest I think anyways, but I do art. I'm sure your much better then me though :P.

Anyways I'm excited to see what you can do later on!

And enjoy the forums! Later!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome, friend! I'm Oireann, Irish Steel, or you can call me 'That Irish Guy' if you want.

Stop at the pub for cider, 4 bits to a pint.

thank you ^   ^ i'll look into finding it, still figuring out the ropes here :'D

Welcome to the forums my friend! Glad to have ya!

You do art? We got places for that for sure! biggrin.png. I'm an artist to some degree I guess tongue.png, i draw digitally with my mouse, so its a bit difficult, but I'm not that great at art overall to be honest I think anyways, but I do art. I'm sure your much better then me though tongue.png.

Anyways I'm excited to see what you can do later on!

And enjoy the forums! Later!

i do! i actually used to draw digitally with the mouse as well in MS paint, that's where i got my start. <3 it's impressive when individuals have a talent with it, also shows patience, which is a very valuable trait in any artistic field. ^   ^

i draw digitally by hand using a cintiq monitor tablet and pen in Photoshop CS6 <3 i've been drawing since i was really little, and can't dream of doing anything else with my life. i'm very happy to meet others with similar passions! it's a pleasure to meet you ^   ^

Edited by starlight_wish
  • Brohoof 1