Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluffle Fluff Animation Test: lip syncing

bronyanimstudios

This is a little video test I made. I have been working on bigger projects, so it isn't amazing, but I thought it was a pretty good lip syncing test.

Video:

Subscribe if you enjoy animations, and are interested in seeing more!

Constructive criticism is welcome!

(edited)

well how i do to said this?

I dont like this voice but i like the animation.

I wanna see this pony wall or more animations

that is all

Xao

lol well the voice is from a different brony, I used their voice and animated it XD. But I am glad you liked the animation! I will make more like it soon hopefully

Edited by bronyanimstudios

Well you did good on the animation, but I have two problems with this video. 1) I don't really like the voice. It would get annoying to fast. 2) And even more important...Fluffle Puff DOESN'T TALK. In all the videos I've seen she/he/it does not talk and I've never seen a speech bubble for it in any of the comics/ask Fluffle Puff things.

I've only seen Fluffle lick/eat things or make a popping noise.  I don't think she/it? talks.  Sadly though since my speakers are screwed up I cannot comment on the video. :(

Well you did good on the animation, but I have two problems with this video. 1) I don't really like the voice. It would get annoying to fast. 2) And even more important...Fluffle Puff DOESN'T TALK. In all the videos I've seen she/he/it does not talk and I've never seen a speech bubble for it in any of the comics/ask Fluffle Puff things.

I honestly didn't know Fluffll Puff didn't talk XD I have never watched any videos of her. I was just given the voice and the puppet rig to do some animating for someone on. Sorry you didn't like the voice, if I ever do any fluffle puff in the future I won't have her talk.

I've only seen Fluffle lick/eat things or make a popping noise.  I don't think she/it? talks.  Sadly though since my speakers are screwed up I cannot comment on the video. sad.png

Sorry you couldn't hear the voice XD

I honestly didn't know Fluffll Puff didn't talk XD I have never watched any videos of her. I was just given the voice and the puppet rig to do some animating for someone on. Sorry you didn't like the voice, if I ever do any fluffle puff in the future I won't have her talk.

No need to apologize. I'm not upset or anything. The voice wasn't THAT bad but yeah as far as I know Fluffle Puff doesn't really talk. You should totally watch some of those videos. Hilarious.