Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Babs have her own song?

Windwaker

13 users have voted

1. 1. Should Babs have a rap numberr or a musical number?

• RAP!
    • SING!

Perhaps, Babs Seed could have an opera song. It's not rap, so it would please Bearsie. I think Babs Seed would make an excellent Opera Singer.

NO OPRA WHATSOEVER! If Hasbro decides to make her sing opra, I will personally throw them int the pits of HELL!img-1309930-2-angry.png GARBLECOPTOR! I AM SERIOUS!

NO OPRA WHATSOEVER! If Hasbro decides to make her sing opra, I will personally throw them int the pits of HELL!img-1309930-2-angry.png GARBLECOPTOR! I AM SERIOUS!

Are you sure? We haven't had an opera song yet. Although, technically, This Day Aria was an aria, which is a form of opera.

I can see it now. A new yorker filly singing opera. Now that, would be interesting.

Ya know, with the accent, Babs should try something that sounds like the Beastie Boys.

Sabotage or Paul Revere PMV feat Bad Seed I would probably need new sides.

SQUEE!

Great news. She said YES! Here is the exact quote form the message...

Sure! :D

THIS IS AWESOME! We need to do EVERYTHING! Prepare the beat for the rap! And make a song! Contact all musicians to make a song!

• Brohoof 1

Considering this thread is called "should babs have her own song?" you need to add no as an option to the poll because atm it is yes or yes and I dont think she should since shes only been in 2 episodes. I would rather see apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie belle get a solo songs before Babs.

YES YES YES! My reaction:

If there's anyway I can help that's great. I've never made pony music but I'd be glad to help in anyway I can. But I'm SQUEEing so much right now. THIS IS AWESOME! :D

Best. Day. EVER! She has a perfect Babs voice! I can't wait to see her rap and/or sing! Dis gunna be good! Like, really really good! Like really really really good!

• Brohoof 2

Holy crap, nice job everypony!

It's awesome that she actually agreed to do this!

If she's going to rap, she needs a beat, as Bearsie said. We might need to get into contact with somepony who can produce a beat for us...

My brother has made some pretty cool beats before, but he would never agree to creating one for something pony-related, so we may need to seek out someone on here or on another site to create a beat for us.

• Brohoof 1

It's amazing how I just said "It would be cool if Babs did a rap." Then this happens. Lol. Still this is gonna be so awesome! Good job you all for making this happen. I know it will be so good Equestria Daily would want to post it on there :D

(edited)

I will post it on EQD. Don't worry.

We need lyrics, a tune for the lyrics, and a beat for the rap! Can Anypony help us? :(

Btw, I need ponies to edit the video. I think I can handle editing, but anypony can volunteer! This thread is getting off topic, so here is the new one!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/55106-babs-seed-song/

Edited by Bearsie
  • Brohoof 1