Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Babs have her own song?

Windwaker

13 users have voted

1. 1. Should Babs have a rap numberr or a musical number?

• RAP!
    • SING!

Come now, Bearsie, give in to the rap side of the force. We have cookies, milk, spinning rims, and huge chains that will break your neck.

OH, YOUR ON! I can make better rap lyrics! the rap is horrible. I've seen better lyrics from DISNEY CHANNEL!   (Everypony goes OH SNAP!)

OH, YOUR ON! I can make better rap lyrics! the rap is horrible. I've seen better lyrics from DISNEY CHANNEL!   (Everypony goes OH SNAP!)

You can't be serious, Bearsie, those lyrics were sick! And I literally made that entire rap up in nine minutes, brah, nine minutes!

*Takes a puff on pipe*

Methinks you just can't appreciate Babs Seed and her mad rapping skills!

*Babs Seed crosses front legs and dons an angry face*

You can't be serious, Bearsie, those lyrics were sick! And I literally made that entire rap up in nine minutes, brah, nine minutes!

*Takes a puff on pipe*

Methinks you just can't appreciate Babs Seed and her mad rapping skills!

*Babs Seed crosses front legs and dons an angry face*

Um, Babs is with ME next to me reading next to ME. This is what Babs has to say...

Babs: RAINBOW HASH! I DO NOT RAP! I DON"T EVEN SING! Wind had to pay me 50 bits to sing this...

Yeah. Your Babs seed is from an alternate universe. MY BABS IS CANON!

Babs: YEAH!

Um, Babs is with ME next to me reading next to ME. This is what Babs has to say...

Babs: RAINBOW HASH! I DO NOT RAP! I DON"T EVEN SING! Wind had to pay me 50 bits to sing this...

Yeah. Your Babs seed is from an alternate universe. MY BABS IS CANON!

Babs: YEAH!

Wait a minute, if that's the real Babs, then who is-

*Looks over to see a Changeling*

Duck and cover!

*Dives behind some speakers as the Changeling dives after me*

But seriously, Bearsie, while I'm hiding from this Changeling, you have to see that Babs has the rapping juice in her veins.

Don't deny her veins, bro!

It seems that Bearsie has brainwashed Babs into believing that she doesn't have what it takes to be a rapstar! Woe is this tearful and dreary day!

Changeling: Tell me about it, I went and pretended to be Babsss just to launch her career for her!

Wow, that was a really kind thing of you to do! Come on, bud, let's go get some cider together!

Changeling: Sssure thing, buddy!

*We march off to drink cider and forget about Bearsie and his brainwashing of Babs*

Babs: Now that you mention it, I think I might try rapping.

Wind says nothing.

YOU SICKEN ME BABS! Jk. laugh.png  

If you really want me to make a video of Babs rapping, I'll do it, Rainbow Hash. But ONLY IF I MAKE A VIDEO OF BABS SINGING! Who has a good Babs voice? Anypony?

• Brohoof 1

It would prove interesting to see her accent work in a song.  Actually for her character a rap might be the best thing.  With an actual melodic chorus. 

Babs: Now that you mention it, I think I might try rapping.

Wind says nothing.

YOU SICKEN ME BABS! Jk. laugh.png  

If you really want me to make a video of Babs rapping, I'll do it, Rainbow Hash. But ONLY IF I MAKE A VIDEO OF BABS SINGING! Who has a good Babs voice? Anypony?

Ha ha, you're a funny guy! I like ya, Bearsie!

And don't you worry about the whole rapping thing, Babs can try that after she's launched her career as an amazing singer!

So good luck with finding someone who has a good Babs voice, my friend!

Wow, you sound like one of my friends!

And that is a pretty darn good Babs Seed you found there! I can see that this whole thing is coming along nicely...

*Puts on shades and puts pipe in mouth*

Very nicely. The only question is, can that person also do a convincing singing voice while still sounding like Babs?

No, I don't like Babs. I sincerely hope she never shows her face again on the show. Not that I would know, since I don't watch it, but that's besides the point.

NO SONG.

Wow, you sound like one of my friends!

And that is a pretty darn good Babs Seed you found there! I can see that this whole thing is coming along nicely...

*Puts on shades and puts pipe in mouth*

Very nicely. The only question is, can that person also do a convincing singing voice while still sounding like Babs?

That's for another Babs. For right now, we need to PM her! Everypony, WHO's WITH ME! SAY THIS MESSAGE!

RAP WITH US, BABS! WE NEED YOU FOR A VIDEO!

That's for another Babs. For right now, we need to PM her! Everypony, WHO's WITH ME! SAY THIS MESSAGE!

RAP WITH US, BABS! WE NEED YOU FOR A VIDEO!

Aw yeah, rapping Babs will finally come to fruition!

But uh... if we send her a message like that, that doesn't really tell her anything-

*Babs Seed slaps me*

Maybe! Maybe I will!

Ok how about this?

"Hi, all the Babs Seed fans were talking about on the MLP Forum on how Babs should sing or rap. We were all wondering if you can help us voice her for a song. What do you say?"

Then I guess show them the link, how's that?

Yeah, I think it would be a great idea to have Babs sing in the 4th season. I've also noticed that we don't have a fanon voice for Babs yet (i.e. Rina Chan as Twilight, and Nowacking as Vinyl Scratch). Maybe once we hear a fan singing rendition of Babs, then we can look forward to hearing her sing in the show huh.png

• Brohoof 1

The link to what? Oh, you mean this thread? OK!

Just watched cupcakes. I think I'm offically scared of Pinkie Pie. Anways, I WILL SEND IT!

I sent it... If she responds, this will be the best day in MLP Forums history! I will squeee for joy if she says yes. I WILL SING THE BABS SEED THEME IF SHE SAYS YES!

• Brohoof 1