Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which company should acquire Hasbro's properties (only those previously owned by Discovery Family) after 2025?

FirePuppy

Which company should acquire Hasbro's properties (only those previously owned by Discovery Family) after 2025?  

3 users have voted

1. 1. Which company should acquire Hasbro's properties (only those previously owned by Discovery Family) after 2025?

• Disney
    • NBCUniversal
    • Netflix
    • Paramount
    • Sony Pictures
    • Other

One year from now, Hasbro will finally leave Discovery Family alone for the first time in over a decade. But which company should acquire all the properties next – just the ones that the Hub Network/Discovery Family previously owned and nothing else?

By the way, I did not include Warner Bros. Discovery because Hasbro's shows should no longer belong there, based on what WBD has been doing recently.

I think it'd be best just for them to self promote their own things unless they still like working with Netflix. Otherwise I could see Nick being a decent pick just going by how Transformers Earthspark has been shaping up

Just as long as they don't go back to WBD, less they want their own shows to become tax write offs and never get access tot hem again

I could see Disney Channel or Universal Kids as possible candidates for acquiring the rights to those programs after Discovery Family decides that they're done with them, considering those two channels aired My Little Pony: The Movie back in 2020.

Though if they pick Disney Channel/Junior to be the new home for MLP G4 cartoons, I hope they don't take the home video distribution rights (or worse yet, attempt to buy Hasbro) because I'd really like to see Friendship is Magic get a complete series Blu-ray release, and we know how Disney doesn't like to release TV shows to disc.

Either way, it would also be nice if FIM Seasons 5-9 (and Pony Life) returned to streaming.

(edited)
On 2024-03-05 at 1:43 AM, KPackratt said:

Though if they pick Disney Channel/Junior to be the new home for MLP G4 cartoons, I hope they don't take the home video distribution rights (or worse yet, attempt to buy Hasbro) because I'd really like to see Friendship is Magic get a complete series Blu-ray release, and we know how Disney doesn't like to release TV shows to disc.

Either way, it would also be nice if FIM Seasons 5-9 (and Pony Life) returned to streaming.

I don't really care about TV shows on DVD or Blu-ray anymore anyways, since they'll probably cost me huge money. I just want the show on streaming, which is something I agree on.

UPDATE: Everything including the main series is now on KiDoodleTV; therefore this topic is no longer needed. Someone please lock it.

Edited by FirePuppy