Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MsPaint Oc's

TheCraftyWhiteFox

so there was this  mspaint competition i guess it was and we had to draw our oc only using the mspaint colors unaltered and no hlep was allowed. i took it as a challange and drew my oc. smile.png surprizingly she turned out quite nicly for just using mspaint.

after i finish some oc drawerings- if you would like your oc done, i will gladdly do so- only head shots though. :)

post-13386-0-25871700-1364416871_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adelind
  • Brohoof 7

I'd gladly take a head shot if you would be so kind as to draw my Snake Pony OC, Kaynah.

post-1372-0-96396700-1364417401_thumb.jpg

There are two extra things that the reference doesn't show: she wears a hair feather and she also wears hoop earrings on her left ear.

Thank you in advance.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say you did quite a good job! Ms paints limitations are quite bothersome for sure. but You did quite well I think :). It Overall looks really well done I love the little blue purple mix in the mane looks great :D.

Good job!

• Brohoof 1

I'd gladly take a head shot if you would be so kind as to draw my Snake Pony OC, Kaynah.

There are two extra things that the reference doesn't show: she wears a hair feather and she also wears hoop earrings on her left ear.

Thank you in advance.

sure i'll do it- the picture shouldn't take very long- i mean i only spent like half an hour with her so it shouldn't take evry long other then just getting started with it :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd say you did quite a good job! Ms paints limitations are quite bothersome for sure. but You did quite well I think smile.png. It Overall looks really well done I love the little blue purple mix in the mane looks great biggrin.png.

Good job!

yeq i totally know what ya mean there- haha thank you very much! i hate how i couldn't blend it! ooh that bothered  me quite a bit!:D

Oh, I'll take a headshot, please of my OC, Taco, if that's ok! That's really good for MS paint! Here's my OC, Taco!

attachicon.gifTaco taco.png

Thank you in advance! x3

i sure can do it! thank you for giving me a reference. can wait to see what i actually do with her- its very interesting indeed it is!

• Brohoof 2

Not only do you do well with a pencil and paper you're amazing with just mspaint too! Your art is fantastic! :)

I'd love a headshot of my OC, Piacevole, the link to her page is in my signature. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Wow, that looks awesome!  I can't believe it was done in Microsoft paint, great job.

Could I have a headshot of my OC, Piston, please? img-1312816-1-smile.png

Thanks

i can surly do that for ya piston! it may take a while becausei have one friend that i have to finish by tomarrow but after that i'll get right on it qwith yours. how would you like his face exspression to be ? i.e. angry happy sad and so on so forth-

Not only do you do well with a pencil and paper you're amazing with just mspaint too! Your art is fantastic! smile.png

I'd love a headshot of my OC, Piacevole, the link to her page is in my signature. wub.png

i will definatly do yours as well! she's a pretty one and i think i know just how to do her, thou capturing the exspression might be hard- i will do my best!

• Brohoof 2

i can surly do that for ya piston! it may take a while becausei have one friend that i have to finish by tomarrow but after that i'll get right on it qwith yours. how would you like his face exspression to be ? i.e. angry happy sad and so on so forth-

Could you give him a smirk like this please?

fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/257/9/a/rainbow_dash_smirking_by_lilcinnamon-d49vwz7.png

I made my OC with Rainbow Dash in mind so he kind of has a bit of her personality.

• Brohoof 1

I would like for you to draw my OC Misty Leaves with a look of longing on her face, as if she were in love with somepony. The link to her profile can be found down in my signature.

• Brohoof 1

Could you give him a smirk like this please?

fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/257/9/a/rainbow_dash_smirking_by_lilcinnamon-d49vwz7.png

I made my OC with Rainbow Dash in mind so he kind of has a bit of her personality.

Thanks smile.png

sure thing! i love rainbow dashie so of course i'd love too! blah that probably didn't make sense but oh wells- i will work on it as soon as i can kays?

I would like for you to draw my OC Misty Leaves with a look of longing on her face, as if she were in love with somepony. The link to her profile can be found down in my signature.

yea i can do that- it may take some time because there is alot of other ponies ahead of ya but i will get on it okais :) i'll quote you when i have it up :)

• Brohoof 1

If you were to do my OC Rika I would be a very happy pony. Here is what I have done but I know you would make it 20% cooler :)

post-13705-0-78197600-1364087963_thumb.png

Obviously only do if you have the time, don't want to force you to do something that won't cost anything :P
  • Brohoof 1

If you were to do my OC Rika I would be a very happy pony. Here is what I have done but I know you would make it 20% cooler smile.png

Obviously only do if you have the time, don't want to force you to do something that won't cost anything tongue.png

yea i probably would make it 20% cooler- it would be the best day ever! hahaha - i'll get on it when i can- and i'll quote you when im done

Oh my gosh, how did you do that on MSPaint? I can barely draw a squiggle on MSpaint. 

You do so well, 'm going to demand a headshot of my OC Fireball Rush as well.

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png

Good luck with your pony drawing career!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh, how did you do that on MSPaint? I can barely draw a squiggle on MSpaint. 

You do so well, 'm going to demand a headshot of my OC Fireball Rush as well.

Good luck with your pony drawing career!

well- its been a yeart since somepony demended i do something. i had gotten so used to i made myself do everything for everyomne that they quite demandin. haha i'll gladly do urs- though it will take some times- gots a couples other draweing im working on toos! but ill do it!

• Brohoof 1