request Need an artist

Blue Moon

Hello. I am looking for an artist who can draw the pony below. Her name is Lara. It is for a fanfiction cover art idea I am planning on doing in the future and I don't want to use a Pony Creator image. I will credit you for the drawing. It can be vector or traditionally drawn, but I needs to be in color. Post below if you think you could make it. (Keep in mind there shouldn't be a cutie mark)

post-13690-0-06499400-1364674778_thumb.png

I can't promise anything spectacular, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I have one question though, what is the story going to be about? That information is pretty handy when designing a story cover.

The pony above is an Android that is supposed to help ponies with their everyday needs. They are just supposed to work and not think for themselves. But Lara decides to start thinking for herself so she is thrown out. She is found in the garbage by a homeless pony who lost his family and home in a fire. 

This is what I have so far and I will probably make changes it to it where it is needed. But this is the main idea.

I could draw it for you. I usually draw via sketching it on paper, then coloring it in GIMP. I also need the story background as well, so I can draw the background to. As a matter of fact, give me all of the information about the story, the title, and what it is about. I'll make a cover for ya. 

(edited)

Well, I have the basic idea above. It still needs some work, but that is the basic idea. Perhaps the cover could be Lara in the trash and being found by the other pony. 

The title will be "Lara"

Edited by Blue_Moon

See above for a basic idea of the fanfiction. It still needs to be a bit fleshed out, but that is the main idea. Let me know if you have any ideas for the story and if you think you can do the cover art. If  I use your cover art, I will credit you for it.

Ok, I made a pony for the other  guy who finds Lara. Here he is below. Message me any questions you may have and I will try my best to answer them.

post-13690-0-76901900-1364678144_thumb.png

Ok so I did this (without a single warning, I know).

I don't usually do this but.. I'm bored&the word "android" caught my attention. ;3

Here it is:

full view plox ;3

post-6480-0-52940600-1364679084_thumb.jpg

Now make sure it's one amazing Fanfic!

Edited by Cocodrillo

Ok so I did this (without a single warning, I know).

I don't usually do this but.. I'm bored&the word "android" caught my attention. ;3

Here it is:

full view plox ;3

attachicon.gifLara.JPG

Now make sure it's one amazing Fanfic!

I will take this under consideration. It looks very nice and it has nice shading. My only criticism is that she looks a bit older than her actual appearance. She looks a bit more CMC-aged