Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sleepless

TheCraftyWhiteFox

ever had times where you couldn't sleep no matter what you did or how you tried? im having that now. I can't sleep to save my life!

(oooh! 100 characters with life- thought I had to add that)

oh gosh- this is what happenes when you don't sleep!

how long have you stayed up with out sleep?

I'm doing it right now. I'm too busy Foruming to sleep. It's 1:00 in the morning here, I need to get some sleep. I'll... I'll get off soon... In other words, two hours.

yea I know whatb you mean- its 12 heaer but I won't be asleep til.l like 5 or six- been doing a mlp fim season marathon but even after that my mind is wandering in ideas I wish would stop! I havn't really slept in a week!

I'm doing it right now. I'm too busy Foruming to sleep. It's 1:00 in the morning here, I need to get some sleep. I'll... I'll get off soon... In other words, two hours.

I normally follow a fairly regular sleep pattern. Go to sleep at 12, wake up at 5-6. But, a lot of times when I have a week or more off from school I'll get caught up doing something, like foruming or playing a video game, since I don't feel obligated to obey a sleep schedule, and I end up screwing up my sleeping pattern to, like, not being able to go to sleep until 4 and waking up at 10-11.

I just pull an all-nighter, then go to sleep at the proper time the next night when I do that.

I normally follow a fairly regular sleep pattern. Go to sleep at 12, wake up at 5-6. But, a lot of times when I have a week or more off from school I'll get caught up doing something, like foruming or playing a video game, since I don't feel obligated to obey a sleep schedule, and I end up screwing up my sleeping pattern to, like, not being able to go to sleep until 4 and waking up at 10-11.

I just pull an all-nighter, then go to sleep at the proper time the next night when I do that.

lol. usually im able to sleep around two and get up at eight 30 next morn for work- but last week it was crashin at 9 or 10 and getting up at 855 and this week ive been to sleepin at 5 am to 800 am.! ive pulled an allnighter already this week!

Im not the tired... not that tired even thow it is late.the last few nights I've been up at odd hours of the night. the longest Ive gone with out sleep was a day then I pass out.

what all ways helps me fall asleep is to get in to deep thought about anyting other then sleep and then I imagen driffting off deep and deep in to the worm sea

Eh, I have a random sleep pattern, but lately I have been having trouble sleeping, so I might not end up asleep till like 7am.....kinda messes my day up.

For all nights I stay up late or don't sleep at all, I usually just play xbox/computer or draw. 

Edited by zRevenantz

I'm on my third day without sleep. Do i plan on sleeping? Nope! Why you may ask, because I don't find myself tried ever. And that took me longer to type then it should have so many miss types and that is no sleep working for you.

• Brohoof 1

I usually role play in my mind- what I could have done- or i'll imagine a scenario that forces me to really use imagination and that usually how ill sleep- ive done it since I was a kid- but even now- I can't!  I think the longest ive gone with out sleep is almost 72 hours- when I passed out I was good as gone - though I slept only 12 hours- I shoulda had more but I wasn't tired when I woke-

Im not the tired... not that tired even thow it is late.the last few nights I've been up at odd hours of the night. the longest Ive gone with out sleep was a day then I pass out.

what all ways helps me fall asleep is to get in to deep thought about anyting other then sleep and then I imagen driffting off deep and deep in to the worm sea

hahahahha I know what you mean! this is my second night with out closing my eyes for rest- and ive all ready pulled an all nighter last sunday ! haha

I'm on my third day without sleep. Do i plan on sleeping? Nope! Why you may ask, because I don't find myself tried ever. And that took me longer to type then it should have so many miss types and that is no sleep working for you.

when I can't sleep I write or read- drawing frustrates me and I end up with more crumpled paper then I wanted! either that or I read- but even then it's hard to sleep :(

Eh, I have a random sleep pattern, but lately I have been having trouble sleeping, so I might not end up asleep till like 7am.....kinda messes my day up.

For all nights I stay up late or don't sleep at all, I usually just play xbox/computer or draw. 

The longest I've gone without sleep was probably slightly over a day. A flight I was supposed to get on got cancelled, so instead of sleeping on a 3 or 4 am flight, I ended up getting sent to various terminals until a flight with open seats was found. Sometimes when I go clubbing I also stay out till about 5am if there's a special event, which puts me close to being awake for a full day. I can't go much longer then that though.

Usually I try and go to sleep around 12 if I have class the next day, and stay up a bit later on weekends and breaks.  

I usually role play in my mind- what I could have done- or i'll imagine a scenario that forces me to really use imagination and that usually how ill sleep- ive done it since I was a kid- but even now- I can't!  I think the longest ive gone with out sleep is almost 72 hours- when I passed out I was good as gone - though I slept only 12 hours- I shoulda had more but I wasn't tired when I woke-

hahahahha I know what you mean! this is my second night with out closing my eyes for rest- and ive all ready pulled an all nighter last sunday ! haha

when I can't sleep I write or read- drawing frustrates me and I end up with more crumpled paper then I wanted! either that or I read- but even then it's hard to sleep sad.png

I wish you the best of luck, I'm going to beat my record of six days. Hopefully i can find ways to keep myself entertain that's the only way that keeps me up. If i don't make it at least i get to dream about something great and wake up the next day not remembering what is was about.

• Brohoof 1

wow! that's crazy! id be delirious by that point and quite halucinagetic? that's definatly not how you spell it but im much too lazy to correct it- ugh- yea- that's intense!

I wish you the best of luck, I'm going to beat my record of six days. Hopefully i can find ways to keep myself entertain that's the only way that keeps me up. If i don't make it at least i get to dream about something great and wake up the next day not remembering what is was about.

yea weekends I love to relax and try to stay up as long as I can simply because I can- but it's usually a fail- cept now- ive been so tired this week and I was looking forward to crashing but ive havn't slept a wink!

The longest I've gone without sleep was probably slightly over a day. A flight I was supposed to get on got cancelled, so instead of sleeping on a 3 or 4 am flight, I ended up getting sent to various terminals until a flight with open seats was found. Sometimes when I go clubbing I also stay out till about 5am if there's a special event, which puts me close to being awake for a full day. I can't go much longer then that though.

Usually I try and go to sleep around 12 if I have class the next day, and stay up a bit later on weekends and breaks.  

• Brohoof 1

wow! that's crazy! id be delirious by that point and quite halucinagetic? that's definatly not how you spell it but im much too lazy to correct it- ugh- yea- that's intense!

Oh i will always be seeing stuff but that's because i read to my creeypasta and watch ghost stuff but I'm ok during the day but night rolls around I'm freaking out. happy.png

• Brohoof 1

hmmm ive been seeing cats and people around and then I look at them directclly and they are gone- ive even seen a huge dog- probably 15 or 16 feet high that had these weir greenish eyes - idk- I believe in the paranormal so I really freaked out about that- but ive been hearing someone moving in my house- I live alone. 0.0

Oh i will always be seeing stuff but that's because i read to my creeypasta and watch ghost stuff but I'm ok during the day but night rolls around I'm freaking out. happy.png

I write or read- drawing frustrates me and I end up with more crumpled paper

Yeeea,, drawing traditional while tired is a real pain, as for writing, eh I come up with so many ideas I end up with nothing written(If that makes sense)

If you are having extreme trouble sleeping why don't you go to a doctor and see about sleeping pills or whatever they are called 

well im already taking meds for my adhd and cronic depression- i'd be able to sleep if I had a stinkin question answered that was struck last week! but I can't ask it and ive been over thinking on everything wayyyy to much!

Yeeea,, drawing traditional while tired is a real pain, as for writing, eh I come up with so many ideas I end up with nothing written(If that makes sense)

If you are having extreme trouble sleeping why don't you go to a doctor and see about sleeping pills or whatever they are called 

hmmm ive been seeing cats and people around and then I look at them directclly and they are gone- ive even seen a huge dog- probably 15 or 16 feet high that had these weir greenish eyes - idk- I believe in the paranormal so I really freaked out about that- but ive been hearing someone moving in my house- I live alone. 0.0

I know that feeling. My nephews toys will be going off and they are touched activation and i'm seen a person face in a mirror before it's scared the life out of me.

ever had times where you couldn't sleep no matter what you did or how you tried? im having that now. I can't sleep to save my life!

I had. But i've created sleeping schedule - every day I'm going to bad at 11:00 p.m. and every day waking up at 5 a.m. So now I have got no troubles with sleeping, and every morning I have got good mood.

I wish you the best of luck, I'm going to beat my record of six days.

I think it's pretty crazy smile.png

I had this problem then I was a kid. I slept with knife under my pillow - it's realy helped back then. Try it. Seriously, even if you an adult.

Edited by HungryTroll
  • Brohoof 1

its really creepy- like-some nights I hear bangin on the walls in my bedroom and aint nobody ever there and latly there has been a very dark hooded person following me and one that looks identicle only- white-

I know that feeling. My nephews toys will be going off and they are touched activation and i'm seen a person face in a mirror before it's scared the life out of me.

I have a sword that is next to my bed at night :) and I mean I have a scheldule of like making my self go to bed at 12 and get up at 830 but last week and this week have been very out of scheldule!

I had. But i've created sleeping schedule - every day I'm going to bad at 11:00 p.m. and every day waking up at 5 a.m. So now I have got no troubles with sleeping, and every morning I have got good mood.

I think it's pretty crazy smile.png

I had this problem then I was a kid. I slept with knife under my pillow - it's realy helped back then. Try it. Seriously, even if you an adult.

• Brohoof 2

its really creepy- like-some nights I hear bangin on the walls in my bedroom and aint nobody ever there and latly there has been a very dark hooded person following me and one that looks identicle only- white-

If you ever get a picture send me it. I would be down to sleep in your house i want to check this out. Would be a good scare or a bad mistake.

• Brohoof 1

hahahaha- I wish I could get a picture- but ive never really thought about taking one before of the paranormal- and even then not everyone can see it-

If you ever get a picture send me it. I would be down to sleep in your house i want to check this out. Would be a good scare or a bad mistake.

hahahaha- I wish I could get a picture- but ive never really thought about taking one before of the paranormal- and even then not everyone can see it-

Buy a motion cam so it will take a picture when something moves and it will most likely show on there and will if you can night cams but i think most cam will be able to take a picture of a ghost or spirit.

If these bluming submarines in my foggy ceiling would go away, maybe I wouldn't be so sleepless at night. I've always been a night person so trying to catch sleep when the sun is down has always been a bit of an issue. A good chunck of the time I go to bed at a set time, but thats when the carnival kicks into high gear. Doesn't help when you're in a caffinated cycle either. Then again the occasional hallucinations brought on by (hopefully) sleep deprivation can be quite nice. Not so much the auditory ones but the occasional glimpse of Rainbow Dash in the corner of my eye or random tetris peices appearing keep things varied. Though what you're describing OP is a bit extreme.

• Brohoof 1

I have a scheldule of like making my self go to bed at 12 and get up at 830 but last week and this week have been very out of scheldule!

Yeah it the worst. I'm sometimes out of schedule too. in day like that it's better not to oversleep, or it would be realy hard to return to original rhythm.

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could but im just outa highschool and got no job that pays enough for me to just do that :( I really wish I could. it would be cool.

Buy a motion cam so it will take a picture when something moves and it will most likely show on there and will if you can night cams but i think most cam will be able to take a picture of a ghost or spirit.

I won't lie- I have seen pinkie once then broke down in laughter that I grew abbs for a moment- but the other stuff is stuff I see even when I have had a good nights sleep.

If these bluming submarines in my foggy ceiling would go away, maybe I wouldn't be so sleepless at night. I've always been a night person so trying to catch sleep when the sun is down has always been a bit of an issue. A good chunck of the time I go to bed at a set time, but thats when the carnival kicks into high gear. Doesn't help when you're in a caffinated cycle either. Then again the occasional hallucinations brought on by (hopefully) sleep deprivation can be quite nice. Not so much the auditory ones but the occasional glimpse of Rainbow Dash in the corner of my eye or random tetris peices appearing keep things varied. Though what you're describing OP is a bit extreme.

yea I know what you mean- sometimes when I was in my senior year of high I would stay up with some of my friends till 5 or six and leave for school at 730 but those times I was just so happy I couldn't sleep - no matter what I tried- ive only fell asleep once in class- and that was because my dreams were horrible

Yeah it the worst. I'm sometimes out of schedule too. in day like that it's better not to oversleep, or it would be realy hard to return to original rhythm.

• Brohoof 1