Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sleepless

TheCraftyWhiteFox

I wish I could but im just outa highschool and got no job that pays enough for me to just do that sad.png I really wish I could. it would be cool.

I won't lie- I have seen pinkie once then broke down in laughter that I grew abbs for a moment- but the other stuff is stuff I see even when I have had a good nights sleep.

yea I know what you mean- sometimes when I was in my senior year of high I would stay up with some of my friends till 5 or six and leave for school at 730 but those times I was just so happy I couldn't sleep - no matter what I tried- ive only fell asleep once in class- and that was because my dreams were horrible

How often do you see these things and have you considered seeing a doctor about it? Because if it isn't sleep deprivation, it could be something else.

ive seen them my whole life- but I ain't going to any insane asylum either for it! hellsbells that's what the docs would do- I don't truest em!

How often do you see these things and have you considered seeing a doctor about it? Because if it isn't sleep deprivation, it could be something else.

• 7 months later...

When I cant sleep for the life of me, I drink water, eat crackers and watch some MLP for a few hours... works about 80% of the time.

Ahh the longest I have stayed up for? 2weeks but I was high on meth so that was fun, cleaned my house... then did every crossword puzzle I had....

This is becoming quite the common problem for me. On average I don't fall asleep until an hour or more after I lay down in bed to fall asleep. And falling asleep anytime earlier than I normally do (unless I haven't slept in over a day) just doesn't happen. As I learned pretty badly yesterday.