Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Fountain (A reboot) RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

He stood silently thinking about it then realizing she had walked away and started to walk and got the answer to her question ¨well, if i were in your world i wouldnt be able to use 'fingers' without training which you would get by living life, anyways where are you gonna eat the cupcake, somewhere in town or the park?¨ he asked still levitating the paper bag holding the cupcake.

He stood silently thinking about it then realizing she had walked away and started to walk and got the answer to her question ¨well, if i were in your world i wouldnt be able to use 'fingers' without training which you would get by living life, anyways where are you gonna eat the cupcake, somewhere in town or the park?¨ he asked still levitating the paper bag holding the cupcake.

Star shrugged. "I don't care." She said, grumpily. "And it would be easier to learn to use fingers than it would to learn to not use them...because that's what i'm doing. I have lost something that makes things so much more easy...if you were to become a human...you would gain something." She said.

¨gain what? a life that is miserable? because i cant think about a life that i can live without knowing how to use any of my magic or more importantly i would miss Equestria¨ he said as they were walking out to the others ¨well anyways if you wanna come to my place you can eat it there or you could go to electros place with her¨

(edited)

¨gain what? a life that is miserable? because i cant think about a life that i can live without knowing how to use any of my magic or more importantly i would miss Equestria¨ he said as they were walking out to the others ¨well anyways if you wanna come to my place you can eat it there or you could go to electros place with her¨

"And I feel the same way about Earth. I don't care where I eat it." She said, still in a very grumpy voice...but now it also sounded sad.

She sighed and looked up at all the happy ponies going about their day.

She noticed a couple glance at her blank flank and give her weird looks. She blushed slightly and her ears flattened against her head.

Edited by Jolteon

¨well i get your point and okay we could go to my place where you can see something you might like¨ he said leading her the way to his house, but as they were walking he looked at her and she seemed rather sad about some ponies that looked weirdly at her ¨dont mind them, they are just suprised seeing a blank flank at your age, so its nothing to be sad about¨ he said with a smile on his face showing that he didnt mind whatever she was.

¨well i get your point and okay we could go to my place where you can see something you might like¨ he said leading her the way to his house, but as they were walking he looked at her and she seemed rather sad about some ponies that looked weirdly at her ¨dont mind them, they are just suprised seeing a blank flank at your age, so its nothing to be sad about¨ he said with a smile on his face showing that he didnt mind whatever she was.

She nodded. "Its not just that...its the fact that everypony is staring at my...ass." She blushed even more and stared down at the ground. "B-Back on earth...everypo- I mean...everyone wear's clothes and looking at someone's rear is...well...its just not polite. Allot of guys do it because they think it's sexy or something...it just makes me feel awkward. But I guess that's normal here." She said.

She only just realized how strange this was...she was talking about butts with some random pony she just met. "Never mind...where's your house ?" She asked.

¨well i get earth is not like Equestria, so i do get that¨ he said still smiling having met somepony that finally understood how he felt deep inside ¨well my house is just down the corner... Its impossible to miss... Kinda¨ he said walking around the corner being introduced with his observatory like home, he quickly unlocked the door with the key and opened it ¨mares first¨

(edited)

(OOC- I am going to join now img-1352803-1-smile.png )

Frozen Mint after the usual flight flew in to Sugar Cube corner for a cupcake and a daisy sandwich, Frozen new everyone in the town, from Bon-bon to Lyra, so when Frozen was about to walk into Sugar Cube corner and she saw a new pony she was curious, what was she like, where did she come from. Frozen dashed in and out of sugar cube corner so she could look at the new pony once again. She seemed nervous and looked confused...

Frozen did not know what to do she could introduce herself or follow her around for a bit.. Frozen flew on the the roof of Sugar Cube corner so she had a good view of the stallion leading there mare into his home.

Edited by Screw Ball

(edited)

¨well i get earth is not like Equestria, so i do get that¨ he said still smiling having met somepony that finally understood how he felt deep inside ¨well my house is just down the corner... Its impossible to miss... Kinda¨ he said walking around the corner being introduced with his observatory like home, he quickly unlocked the door with the key and opened it ¨mares first¨

Star nodded and stepped through the door. She still felt slightly awkward about the whole...naked thing so she could help but ask. "When do ponies wear clothes here ?  Just on special occasions or...other times ? I haven't seen anypony wearing them yet so..." She said, look around Ligter's house.

"Nice place." She said, looking at Ligter.

Edited by Jolteon

He walked in behind her closing the door ¨well most ponies except fancy ones dont wear them without something that is special¨ he said taking out the table from the wall (magic) plus two chairs ¨thanks for calling it nice and please take a seat¨ he said with a smile levitating the paper bag to the table.

@@rolle,

Star nodded and sat down and did her best to pull the bag towards herself with her hooves.

Biting her tongue, She reached into the bag and managed to pull out the cupcake.

She placed it down on top of the table and held it between her front hooves...which looked slightly funny.
She brought it to her mouth and took a bite...getting quite a bit of icing on the end of her snout...and her hooves.

Frozen saw the 2 ponies enter the house, Frozen was now ready for the waiting game, once the mare exited the house she would ask her some questions. Frozen had been waiting for a while but the pony did look suspicious and she could have been anypony...

¨you look so silly eating that cupcake¨ he said as he levitated a towel to her ¨incase you need to clean yourself after¨ he said as he stood up ¨ill come back soon¨ he walked to the upstairs looking at the star charts to see if any of the nights star or something could have possibly done anything. (hes kinda into stars... Luna much XD, anyways the towel is because he dont have anything else right now)

@@rolle,

Star nodded as Ligter placed the towel in front of her.

She kinda felt like pointing out the fact that of course she would look silly...their whole conversation earlier pretty much explained it...she wasn't used to hooves.

Eventually...she finished the cupcake and used the towel to wipe off her muzzle and hooves.

Ligter searched through the room after stuff but couldnt find anything that could of slightest idea have anything to do with it ¨well thats not really explaining anything but she could be in amnesia or be from a different dimension, but either way i need to be nice to her¨ he said to himself while going down he thought of something 'wonder how their life before was...' ¨hey, uhhh, i dont think i got your name before, so mind telling me, you know it would be quite akward to call you nothing¨

@@rolle,

Emily looked up. "Emily Star." She said, glancing back at her wings. She tried opening them but ended up twitching them slightly and ruffling her feathers.
She sighed and looked at the stripes moving down her back. She looked back at Ligter. "So...why am I striped ? I heard somepony say something about zebra's...do zebra's have wings ?" She asked, looking back at her wings.

@@@Glaceon, @@@@Screw Ball,

((Come on guys...I understand if you have just lost interest...but this RP is so fun and it would suck to see it die so soon))

Edited by Jolteon

(OOC- I really have no idea because no one apart from you are posting... sorry :( )

Frozen Mint had been waiting a while for the mare to get out the house, at last she got bored, Frozen flew down from Sugar Cube corner's roof. She knocked on the stallions door hoping that the mare would open it and Frozen could start asking some questions...

((I don't  think anyone here is interested...darn it))

@@Screw Ball,

@@rolle,

Star glanced over at Ligter...then at the door. Somepony was knocking. "You gonna ? I'll get it." She said, standing up and walked over to the door. She opened it up a crack and saw a pegasus mare standing on the other side. "Um...c-can I help you ?" She asked, keeping the door open only just a crack.

@

"Oh hey! I am just here to say Hi! Are you new? Because I have never seen you before , and I am very curious of why you are here!"  Frozen narrowed her eyes. "So you look like you are struggling with your hooves..." Frozen smiled in a suspicious way. "You were not originally a pony were you..." Frozen was told the signs by her friend Lyra, most people thought of her crazy but Frozen seemed to be the only pony who agreed with her.

@@rolle,

@@Screw Ball,

Star stared at the pony...unsure what to do. "Um...n-no." She said, closing the door slightly. "I...I uh...i'm a pony. I...gotta go...um...do pony stuff...bye." She said, closing the door all the way.
She took a few step's back and stared at it...unsure whether what she did was good or bad.

((I think this RP is a lost hope))

Edited by Jolteon

(No I don't want this Rp To die...)

Frozen narrowed her eyes again, she was tempted to ram the door open, but she had a feeling that it was the wrong thing to do. So Frozen opened the door once again but this time she had an idea. "Oh i'm sorry, I did not mean to scare you, humans bah, they are not real I was just joking!"  Frozen ended up laughing and hoped the person pony would not get scared.