Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zygen's First(Terrible) Fanfiction(The Mysterious Temple Treasure)

Zygen

(edited)

Edit: I decided to start up on this again after a few months, dunno how long my motivation will last, but we'll see.

Regardless, this is my first fanfic, i wrote 2 chapters of it, and then kinda lost interest, but i'm hoping to write more and even better this time. 

I'm still very novice with writing and fanfics, so yeah, any information critique and what not is fine, feel free since i know almost nothing and never will without any critique.

Right now its just the two chapters, i did some editing on chapter 1, but chapter 2 is still a bit un edited.

So tell me what you think!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/94420/the-mysterious-temple-treasure

Thanks for taking the time to atleast skim if you do!

Ps. the link does infact work now, i fixed it so no worries! Inform me if its still broken!

Thanks again to anyone who decides to read it. And please if you can offer some critique or feedback, i know it has plenty problems being my first fanfic, and me being a crappy writer, so i could easily utilize critique!

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

>follow the link

>0 words

I just don't know what went wrong. laugh.png

Alrighty, it would only be befitting of me if I gave this a read once you've written some more, right? Don't worry, I won't judge terribly harshly. wink.png  Good to see another writer has joined our ranks!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

>follow the link

>0 words

I just don't know what went wrong. img-1325754-1-laugh.png

Alrighty, it would only be befitting of me if I gave this a read once you've written some more, right? Don't worry, I won't judge terribly harshly. img-1325754-2-wink.png  Good to see another writer has joined our ranks!

Hm.? Thats odd, am I not allowed to let others see the non published version or something? I'm sure I saved it, and I vieweed it and It has like 550 words or so.

Well if the Fanfiction link won't let people view it I may just put it in the OP in that case.

Sorry about that. Hopefully I can maybe fix it sometime, or at the very least it'll work once I have enough words to publish it.

Sorry again.

Edit: Should be in the OP now.

Alright guys, I posted chapter 2 of the Fanfic I just finished, I haven't published it yet even though I could because i want to wait and see if anyone has any last minute opinions or catches something I need to fix. I'll probably have it published by today regardless.

I'm open to whatever critique y'all can offer. I know my first fanfic is going to have alot of problems. :P

Alright I fixed the link to my Fanfic by finding out that I actually didn't publish any of the chapters, Its still not submitted to the site, but thats because i kinda wanna get a couple opinions before that. Especially since its more or less a rough draft in a sense. Well. A rough draft I payed close attention to and edited a bit, but its not the most highly edited thing ever :P.

Edited by Zygen