Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Historia Arcana: Auditions (round 2 for ep01) 6-12.Apr, [CLOSED]

Dreamsong

Here are my auditions for Applecart and Hayseed as well as Silver. This radio series sounds awesome!

Applecart and Hayseed:

Silver:

Good job, Jble!   I really enjoyed your auditions!

We're just planning on having as much fun as we can, making the best radio play we can!  :D

Okay, with absolutely zero previous experience or forward planning, I auditioned for Chamberlain and Silver Lining in my car last night. Also, because I can turn on a southern accent at will, I did one quick pass for Hayseed and Applecart just for funsies.

I know you said audio quality doesn't matter, but I took the liberty of cleaning it up a little anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFirQmCTYyc

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Okay, with absolutely zero previous experience or forward planning, I auditioned for Chamberlain and Silver Lining in my car last night. Also, because I can turn on a southern accent at will, I did one quick pass for Hayseed and Applecart just for funsies.

I know you said audio quality doesn't matter, but I took the liberty of cleaning it up a little anyway.

Wow, fantastic audition, Askel!   Are you sure you've never done this kind of thing before?

You carried a lot of emotionality and believability into your performance!  Well done!!!

Edited by Dreamsong

Better late than never, here are my auditions for the roles. There is a slight poping in the Silver Lining audition, this is my first time trying to audition and I wanted to get my audition in on time. Thank you for taking the time to listen to them and I look forward to any feedback.

Silver lining audition (SierraRacs).mp3

Applecart and Hayseed audition (SierraRacs).mp3

Chamberlain audition (SierraRacs).mp3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Great auditions SierraRacs!

Can't wait to chat with the director about them!  ...Only one day left, I'm getting excited to see who he chooses for which parts!!!  biggrin.png

Thanks so much for coming to auditions!  <3

Edited by Dreamsong
  • Brohoof 1

Wow this is really getting a lot of attention! I'm interested to see what kind of staff this will end up with. I hope my contribution helped, I shared some links on my blog and facebook as well as on another thread on MLP Forums, but I'm not the most popular so :P

• Brohoof 1

Wow, fantastic audition, Askel!   Are you sure you've never done this kind of thing before?

You carried a lot of emotionality and believability into your performance!  Well done!!!

Seriously?

I know I'm my own worst critic, but I genuinely didn't expect that reaction. I saw some real talent, especially back in round one, and I know what I'm up against, so thank you!

And no, I swear I've never done voice acting of any kind before.

• Brohoof 1

Seriously?

I know I'm my own worst critic, but I genuinely didn't expect that reaction. I saw some real talent, especially back in round one, and I know what I'm up against, so thank you!

And no, I swear I've never done voice acting of any kind before.

*nodnods* Yes, I thought you did very well! I could really feel the emotions of the writing through your performance.

Of course... I'm not the director... I'm as excited as any of you all about what part will go to who! (I see such good performances, it's going to be a tough job for the director, I'm sure! :D )

(edited)

I want to thank everypony who auditioned!

We had some great voices trying out!  I was verra impressed!

I'm as excited as you are to find out who the director chooses for which part!

Remember that even though we had a lot of amazing actors auditioning, that the director's choice is based on a pony's voice most closely fitting with the image he already had in mind for that specific character.

And remember that this is just the first of 12 episodes!  And auditions will happen for each episode that introduces new characters!

Who will get the part of Silver Lining?  The Chamberlain?  Hayseed and Applecart?

I'm on pins-and-needles! biggrin.png

=================================================================================

=================================================================================

Well, the results are in!

Here are the casting choices our director has made for the final round of auditions for episode 01: "A Thousand Years Ago"

CHARACTERS CAST IN THIS ROUND:

SILVER LINING  -  Aksel

HAYSEED  -  DoctorMcCrimmon

APPLECART  -  DoctorMcCrimmon

CHAMBERLAIN  -  Oddgob

Congratulations to everyone, you all delivered great auditions!

Those of you who did not get cast this round, remember that new characters will be introduced in almost every one of the show's 12 episodes, so we very much hope to see you again in the future!

Thank you all again, and remember... Dare to dream aloud!  <3

Edited by Dreamsong
  • Brohoof 2

Congratulations to Aksel, DoctorMcCrimmon and Oddgob. Way to go!

Thanks to Dreamsong and MasterChaoss for making this opportunity available. I look forward to trying again in the future.

Cheers!

• Brohoof 2

Congratulations to Aksel, DoctorMcCrimmon and Oddgob. Way to go!

Thanks to Dreamsong and MasterChaoss for making this opportunity available. I look forward to trying again in the future.

Cheers!

Thanks so much!

I haven't been as excited about a project in a long, long time.  We've got a great cast and a great crew -- I can't wait to hear things coming together!  :D

So is there a confirmed release date for the first episode I can look forward to or are we just playing it by ear at the moment?

Nothing set-in-stone yet... the director and I need to see how everyone works together before we can solidify a projection...

...But I am focusing on a mid-May date for reasons that will be explained later. :)

• Brohoof 1