Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Pastel Drawing and plans

Zanuark

Having problems with the picture so I'll post it after this. Before someone asks why no effort was put into the background, I was sick with either an unknown viral infection or an unknown bacterial infection and I was scared I'd throw up on it. Give me your opnions, but if the suggestion is already put in, please dont repeat or quote it. The flipnote studio 3DS is finally coming this summer! With that, I'm gonna animate my drawings with it and upload it here since my DSi is busted probally because my dad just dropped it on the floor cracking it(I had video). But that covers my plans, again, share your opinions.

The pic will be posted tomorrow, the computer I have for tonight won't accept a uploading it. (the board is making me drag this on)

I will gladly take a look at it once it's uploaded. Just edit your post here tomorrow when you do, and I'll come take a gander. Quote this when you upload them so I know they're up. smile.png

Ok, it took a while, but it is finally here. Would have been up around 8a.m. eastern but I forgot I had a doctors appointment at 9a.m. to go to. Again give your thoughts and opinions. please don't repeat other's statements. Sorry that it is a bit of a blur. post-6179-0-62141300-1365432296_thumb.jpg

just a suggestion I would go with a darker blue for the body so it makes the mane stand out

I get what your talking about, but it's my camera. Ya see, I've been using my 3DS camera for a long time now for my drawings. I use an LED lamp for lighting and my 3DS cam set for 2nd brightest otherwise it's too bright. I might show an example of that later in my future uploads.

I get what your talking about, but it's my camera.

I understand everypony can't have top of the line gear, if you can see my point I have to upload my drawings through my iPod camera cause my laptop is busted. Once again though you did a great job on this piece and I may still be a semi- new brony I can still a good work of art when I see it