What Made You Laugh Today?

Arc Brony 24

10 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I'm laughing about a sound:ButtercupLaugh:  

Is it the edits that make you laugh?  

No, on the left it's a scene from the Dragon Ball Z anime, while on the right it's a cutscene from the videogame Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Blast (or Ultimate Tenkaichi), the cutscenes of this videogame recreate moments from the Z anime with modern animation, but the image says that the remade scene is from "Dragon Ball Kai", which doesn't make any sense because Kai is just a remaster of the old Dragon Ball Z anime, with better quality, color corrections and resolution, it's not a remake of the old anime, a lot of people used to confuse it years ago :ButtercupLaugh:

I had to go to the DMV to get my Driver’s License renewed, and I didn’t feel like messing with it, so when the attendant (who was wearing a face mask) told me to put may face against the same eye chart viewer that everyone else had pressed their own unwashed faces against, I had no choice but to do so and share their germs. But the part that made me laugh, aside from the sardonic chuckle I had for the whole situation, is that I went to the ladies’ room to wash my face and came back with my makeup gone and a ring of un-rinsed soap on my face and hair to sit for my photo. They couldn’t say anything indelicate, so they had to take the pic as-is. My license looks like a zombie’s yearbook photo and it was quite funny. It was my little rebellion for all the nonsense I had to deal with. I had to express my derision and now I can express it every time I have to show my license to a cop.

• Delighted Giggle 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I had to go to the DMV to get my Driver’s License renewed, and I didn’t feel like messing with it, so when the attendant (who was wearing a face mask) told me to put may face against the same eye chart viewer that everyone else had pressed their own unwashed faces against, I had no choice but to do so and share their germs. But the part that made me laugh, aside from the sardonic chuckle I had for the whole situation, is that I went to the ladies’ room to wash my face and came back with my makeup gone and a ring of un-rinsed soap on my face and hair to sit for my photo. They couldn’t say anything indelicate, so they had to take the pic as-is. My license looks like a zombie’s yearbook photo and it was quite funny. It was my little rebellion for all the nonsense I had to deal with. I had to express my derision and now I can express it every time I have to show my license to a cop.

Sounds like a dream license, Dreamy. :D

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I remember I had to renew my ID card during COVID. No photographers were avaliable because of the lockdown so I took some photos of me in a bathroom and sent it via Internet. Well. I don't know what I was thinking because the photo I did is a total disaster and it looks like I was grumpy and 10 years older... The guy on that photo doesn't even look like me! Since then I use my passport or driving license everytime I need to show some ID. I seriouly need to destroy that ID card and pay for a new one...

• smile 2

26 minutes ago, Finding_Marty said:

I remember I had to renew my ID card during COVID. No photographers were avaliable because of the lockdown so I took some photos of me in a bathroom and sent it via Internet. Well. I don't know what I was thinking because the photo I did is a total disaster and it looks like I was grumpy and 10 years older... The guy on that photo doesn't even look like me! Since then I use my passport or driving license everytime I need to show some ID. I seriouly need to destroy that ID card and pay for a new one...

I used to dread getting my pic taken for my license. But now I'm seeing the humor in making it as awful as possible. My horrible new license may be my favorite one yet! Save your good pics for your FB account, but let the official stuff be as nasty as can be. It's kinda fun and it shows proper distain for the money-grab of license renewals. :devious:  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I used to dread getting my pic taken for my license. But now I'm seeing the humor in making it as awful as possible. My horrible new license may be my favorite one yet! Save your good pics for your FB account, but let the official stuff be as nasty as can be. It's kinda fun and it shows proper distain for the money-grab of license renewals. :devious:  

Haha, a part of me agrees with you but it may make some people's jobs harder because they might have problems to identify you by looking at your ID photo. And they just do their jobs. They are not guilty of the system :PIPPIPHURRAY: And I sometimes fear that if I show my rebelious side for this I may have some problems abroad when other officials would want to see my ID.

• Brohoof 1