Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Made You Laugh Today?

Arc Brony 24

I would have to say listening to my baby nephew laugh :)

Edited by Royal Blue Jay

I laughed from one of my posts I posted yesterday. I usually put a funny meme or a picture after I post information to lighten things up a bit, unless it's a serious topic then I refrain from it.

You laugh at your own posts? I laugh at my own jokes so in person I find it impossible to tell a funny joke or story XD

• Brohoof 1

Today, when I was playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004, on the green, I tried to make a long putt but then the ball skimmed the left side of the hole and stayed outside the hole. After that the crowd said "AhhhOhhh!!" very loudly like something happened that made their hearts race.

I didn't get much sleep the other night so instead of taking a nap like a normal human being I opened up premiere pro and made some weird youtube poop-esque video of a michael rosen video and it took me forever to make and i can't stop laughing at it

But these Michael Rosen videos are the best things ever, check this one out (I didn't make this one)

^This one features ponies :o

Edited by shy0wl

A youtube video called "How to NOT get shot." I haven't laughed as hard as I was while watching that video in a long time. I don't know why I found it so funny. Anyways, I'd post it here but it contains a lot of language so I probably shouldn't. By all means though, look it up on your free time when you get the chance. 

Edited by Mikami

When Joey says this to Apdnarg (Yugi's Grandpa.)

"Apdnarg: How do you like them apples?

Joey: Ehh,that saying went out about 15 years ago,and while we're at it,so did those overalls."

Edited by UandA Jack

• 6 years later...