Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

New boss at work that appears to be a jerk. That can't mean anything good. :( 

tomorrow: Job :twi:

day after tomorrow: Job :please:

• Brohoof 1

New hires kept making the same mistakes over and over again. Plus the new hires on the prior shift aren't being properly trained, so it compounds to make my job harder.

Plus I'm expected to show the new hires the ropes, even though the job their doing isn't my own and I tend to get corrected myself.  

• Brohoof 1

I swear... if I have to deal with another dumbass customer who tries to be a smartass on my sales points making me like I don’t know my own sales products, I’m gonna.. I get people knows best but if one is saying the same different things to what I have already but in a different way it’s annoying. Just stop it people. If you don’t agreed with just go whatever your judgement tells you. I’m a salesman not your mother.

• Brohoof 1

The sheer chaos at work.

I work fast food and the town's annual fair started yesterday so our restaurant was packed and had a line out the door almost constantly from 6 pm to 11:30 pm when I finally went home. The employees who came from another store to help us out were jerks... not to mention we were still understaffed.

And I have to deal with this every day through Sunday night. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

With what’s happening right now with my aunt and the loss, I needed someone to talk to and turned to my friends just to get my mind off... only to have them to tell me that they don’t want to talk to me anymore nor continue to be my friends. Which I think is understandable.. I guess…

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The idea of nothing being truly good or evil, but having to make sacrifices on the way in order to do some good. Life isn't a kids cartoon like I want it to be where you have clear lines between hero and villain. But just being human instead of being extraordinary is dull, and the people you surround yourself with can determine what (hopefully good) goals you can achieve, and ones you give up on because they're irrelevant. The second thing is guilt-tripping me. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

I made the mistake of venting about my leader to the wrong person. He and I have always argued a lot, even on the floor. Common knowledge, I’ve even shared that on here. I defend myself when he tries to do me and my shift dirty. She ran to him, he and her came up with a nice idea to take me to HR for my issues with him. By that I mean lying that I did something I never did. Which my leader above this guy can prove that I never sent such an email. So that part cleared my name. However I’m also being claimed a bully and essentially trying to be a Regina George and trying to turn everyone against this guy. 

The tldr is while I’m not in “trouble” because again my leader above this guy proved my innocence, he never received such an email from me.I’m still having a warning due to my behavior on the floor. Even though it takes two people to argue,I’m not a bully and I’m not out there trying to purposely turn people against my leader. Nobody believes me because my coworker who wants to be the go to person on second shift(which is my job)is backing him up. And she even got her leader friend involved who’s not even out there on the floor to get involved to take her side. This lady pulled the same stunt with my other coworker who was on second who had been there for almost as long as me, which caused her to move to third to escape the situation. Which left me to be the go to on the shift. Now she’s targeting me. Which good Ra lady, you can have it. I should have known I was next but at the same time I had hoped for better. Especially how much I had talked about posting out to a new job. 

But anyway a warning means my every move is being watched. I’m now walking on eggshells and I can never defend or stand up for myself again. I can’t showcase any negative emotions on the floor or else risk a worse punishment should someone run to hr. I have to come in everyday and act like what they did to me doesn’t bother me. This same lady is also telling people about how I’m a bully behind my back, So now people are acting different to me. I can’t say anything. If I confront her on what she’s saying about me behind my back it’ll make things worse for me. Both of them watch me to death as if they’re waiting for me to slip up. I can only come in, do my job and leave. I don’t even blast music anymore. I put my headphones in and if anyone needs me they come and get me. I hardly talk to anyone. I don’t go above and beyond to help anyone anymore.

I have posted out for another job, so now it’s waiting to see if I get chosen for an interview.

While this all did not happen today. It was the past Monday. It’s all I think about everyday because it literally makes me sick.

I bought this Wooloo plush at the mall and the employee checking me out forgot to take out the security tag. I live quite far from the mall and I have work. So it was really depressing lol. I decided to return it cuz I was so frustrated. PLUS there are too many people at the mall and I just wanted to get out of there asap :(

6 minutes ago, RoachGalore said:

I bought this Wooloo plush at the mall and the employee checking me out forgot to take out the security tag. I live quite far from the mall and I have work. So it was really depressing lol. I decided to return it cuz I was so frustrated. PLUS there are too many people at the mall and I just wanted to get out of there asap :(

:(
That sounded very stressful

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I”ve realized ponies aren’t successful with Mighty Jaxx. Other than big figures, Kwistal Fwendz series one are the only thing they’ve sold out :sunny:

Tears of the Kingodm minor spoilers

Spoiler

Found out horse cats don’t have their weapons, only their horns. I wanted to hang horse cat weapons in my wall too :sunny:

• 2 weeks later...