Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

My boss called today and I’m needed for the late shift…. Again but… at least she didn’t called to cancel my shift but still I’m so tired of doing the late shift for the past three weeks. I’m just gonna drop random rants here but I hate both of my job so much and I can’t wait to leave when I get the chance to. Also, I’m feeling quite unmotivated with everything.. but it just a phase so it will pass. 

• Brohoof 2

Finding out that back when I was together with my ex he was cheating one me with who I considered my best friend at the time. It was over like seven years ago since we were together so I obviously don’t have feelings for him. I’m more upset that this shit happened right in front of my face. I’ve spent most the night remembering certain scenarios from back then. I even had a weird gut feeling back then which I confronted her on which left me feeling stupid for even bringing it up. My best friend would not do that to me. I was just being insecure. But no. That gut feeling was right all along. 

5d471dd2222c82ac39611244b6fccfc161d2c0fb

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Next Nintendo Direct is a mere partner showcase :scoots:

It's a sign we're in the end game now. Even if Nintendo had games it'll probably be more remakes, remasters or ports. They're probably saving all of their big hitters for the next console

16 minutes ago, Megas said:

It's a sign we're in the end game now. Even if Nintendo had games it'll probably be more remakes, remasters or ports. They're probably saving all of their big hitters for the next console

Still disappointing we have to wait more for big announcements :scoots:

On 2/2/2024 at 5:34 AM, Clawdeen said:

Finding out that back when I was together with my ex he was cheating one me with who I considered my best friend at the time. It was over like seven years ago since we were together so I obviously don’t have feelings for him. I’m more upset that this shit happened right in front of my face. I’ve spent most the night remembering certain scenarios from back then. I even had a weird gut feeling back then which I confronted her on which left me feeling stupid for even bringing it up. My best friend would not do that to me. I was just being insecure. But no. That gut feeling was right all along. 

5d471dd2222c82ac39611244b6fccfc161d2c0fb

I am so so sorry that ever happened. Betrayal of trust is… the worst kind of pain to heal from and it does leave a mark. PLUS cheated on? Vile. I am heartbroken to imagine this even happened. I hope you find someone who can heal this aspect of your experience. You’re a quality person who deserve quality in her life and that is the TRUE reason you did not see it coming 

As for me.. today I experienced negative emotions discussing some matters I needed to take care of. But I find the resolution is slightly gratifying so I’ll just focus on that and let go of the rage for the sake of improvement. I really do hope you realize there are wonderful people out there who won’t betray you. It’s good to keep your guards up and trust no one unless they prove themselves to you… but.. it’s also healthy to find those people who do and allow you to be vulnerable without harming or judgement. Wishing you the best! 

• Brohoof 1

Stress,  stress defines how I feel everyday......:scoots:

• My neighbor went into the hospital out of the blue now I have to take care of her dog
  • My roommate got me sick and won't do anything around the apt, leaving it all to me
  • I had to call out from work from coughing up a lung and losing my voice,  given I work in retail,  I kinda need it.
  • I'm about READY to also kick said roommate given she is not even trying to do her part......:unamused:
  • Sad 4

On 2024-02-19 at 8:56 PM, Megas said:

Welp, it was lame as expected :scoots:. At least it was a video so I could skip most of it, saving me time to study :scoots:

5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Welp, it was lame as expected :scoots:. At least it was a video so I could skip most of it, saving me time to study :scoots:

I wasn’t really expecting anything judging from the leakers’ reactions before it came out but hey, Classic Battlefront 2, so I at least got something out of it 

I’d rather play the demo of Unicorn Overlord than finishing my course. But damn, I’m also at the end of it, so might as well get that over with :scoots:

• Sad 1

The 3DS emulator Citra got taken down. It wasn’t great but it’s the best 3DS emulator we’ve gotten so far, and it’s still the best way to play MGS3D

• 3 weeks later...

Feeling emotional like Ready to break something After being permanently banned from pony town for a stupid reason 

Feeling depressed like I’m going to break something after being banned from ponytown  after treating it like a home for five years and for a rule not posted 

• Sad 1

Seeing that scalpers have Symbiote's out of stock Luna plush listed for over $200 on Ebay... So disgusting, I hate scalpers. Glad I was able to grab mine legitimately.