Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you angry today?

VividBlossom

We're having wifi issues at work. My job is mostly online so it's a pain doing something only to have the wifi kick out. It's been on and off all day. My phone is dead due to using a hotspot just so I can connect and do my job. 

• Brohoof 1

Football (soccer) I hate change, Didn't see the latest results cos he anger and upset me if not the right result. Manchester United been having bad season so far, last year they won a trophy and finish top three, and this season losing it taken the p*** and rivals doing well and Manchester City was a small club then billionaire from UAE bought the club and it took some years before they become what are and now stealing Manchester United's history and say they are future, which is b*****. I'm getting fed up with football, thinking of getting rid of Manchester United and football stuffs but feel I regret, history kept me and even rival stealing United's history and ruining football with their billionaire owner. And Manchester United's American owners refuse to sell. I hate changes hate what Manchester United become and what rivals become. I be called glory supporter or fake/plastic fan and they do not f***ing know me. I want football and rivals and sport media and fan channels to disappeared. I'm sick and angry.

Edited by BritishBrony2012
  • Hugs 1

I work at dd and some old dude I was making hot coffee for felt like lecturing me on "making sure not to fill it up too high because itll squeeze out when you press the cap on".. I know buddy I spill this stuff on my hand just about every day!!! I didn't even do it with his I don't know what that was about LOL