Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

Having a holiday today. I don't need to work today. I was able to sleep to 9:30. Lovely and relaxed breakfast. This was more than enough to make me quite happy today :squee:

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm,

Well got some good feedback from my instructor on a lesson I'm taking :P . Also had a pizza slice from this one pretty popular place :nom: .

It gets a lot of praise and awesomeness reviews but I wouldn't go all-out about it. It was definitely good but not something I would gamble my life on to impress someone :huh: . Good taste, nice crunchiness and cheesiness, 9/10. Maybe just needed more toppings.

• Brohoof 1

I got a squiter 🦟 bite on my hand.

But that didn't get me happy. I got happy from learning PCIe graphics cards work on Windows 98 :love:

But then I failed getting it to work myself. Still happy though

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

We missed a Tornadic storm by about 10 miles. It spit out 5 tornadoes in a 20 mile area. Unknown damage yet.

It looks like the storm that's following it, rolling in now, is not and hopefully will stay that way, will be just much needed rain, so hopefully it hits us.

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 1

I finally got around to beating one of the DLC’s for South Park TFBW and I actually really liked it. A lot more than I thought it would. I’m starting to play the other one now so hopefully I’ll like it as much.

• Brohoof 1